How Do You Make A Plan?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Bourne_Xlam #1 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:12 AM

Corporal

• 1162 battles
I Am unable to plan according to team list and tank please explain and tell what having each tank type advantage means and what you should do when that happens eg td advantage dont go in open areas etc THANK YOU :)

Bourne_Xlam #2 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:41 AM

Corporal

• 1162 battles
1st ACC has 2k games

JOC469 #3 Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:30 AM

Carried by [KELLY]

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 61328 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

First I install XVM.

when the 30 second battle,countdown is going I hen ping the map randomly try to draw pictures.

then when the game starts I yolo.

concentrate more on what tanks the enemy team has, and what you can do aganst them. Relying on your own team to support you is only going to lead to disappointment

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!

Gani_GANz #4 Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:19 PM

Staff sergeant

• 12426 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
advantages :
HTs : thick armor, good armament, advantageous in urban maps and mixed maps

MTs : good all around balanced characteristics, very versatile, effective on any maps

LTs : good view range, concealment, speed, mostly effective on open maps

TDs : good armament, concealment, effective on any maps but mostly in open maps

disadvantages :
HTs : poor mobility, poor view range

MTs : well balanced allalcharacteristics around characteristics, disadvantages are not obvious

LTs : poor armor (except the AMX38, AMX40, R35, H35 :trollface: , and armaments are not quite good but still nice to have

TDs : poor maneuverability

but, keep in mind that all my explanation above is about most tanks in general. you need to know each vehicle's characteristics, each tanks have their unique pros and cons. not all HTs have thick armor, not all MTs have mobility, not all TDs have sniper gun.

about mods, XVM is a very important mod to show more informations that are very essential. generally, it provides : winning chance (shows in percentage), chance to survive (shows in percentage), players' stats (shows in colours), etc.
don't be pessimistic if you see low winning chance, even though mostly accurate. but who knows, miracle could happen anytime.

that's all I can explain. mostly you need to learn and experience it yourself. just play the game, experience is the best teacher.

good luck and have fun, see you on the battlefield ;)

Edited by G_A_N_I, 01 May 2017 - 09:20 PM.

me is just a CRAZY SEAn skrub

3 MoE : T29 || 2 MoE : T-34

Spoiler

Youtube Channel

pokeranger24 #5 Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:07 PM

Staff sergeant

• 4946 battles
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA

"No Battle Plan Survives Enemy Contact"German military strategist Helmuth von Moltke.

With RNG and Player Stupidity this Quote is extremely true and the only person you can trust is yourself (or a good platoon mate but it depends )

RNG = NTR

Any Problem Can Be Solved With A Tank

iguru #6 Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:37 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 43459 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN

View PostBourne_Xlam, on 30 April 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

I Am unable to plan according to team list and tank please explain and tell what having each tank type advantage means and what you should do when that happens eg td advantage dont go in open areas etc THANK YOU :)

fastest way to learn is Twitch/YouTube, but they seldom cater to noobs, so the best way is to make friends in-game with good players and ask them to teach you, be prepared to be rejected 98% of the time tho. GL

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #7 Posted 02 May 2017 - 10:46 AM

Major

• 10672 battles

TBH, You can make ALL the PLANS you like.  They might Even be Brilliant, and Fool Proof and Sure fire Winning Plans.  (At least in your Mind)

But Even trying to find ONE other player to follow it, is difficult enough, let alone another 14 Players.

Plans are for Clans Wars etc, where there is Some Modicum of control over the other 14 Players, that MAY follow your proposed plan.   Maybe!

Trying to Implement a TEAM plan in Public Matches is Futile.  (Insert Star Trek Reference)

As far as a PERSONAL plan for Battle?

"Attack" Pings Map location Incessantly.

Team goes goes the Valley.  :arta:  :facepalm:  

Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

jumphonner #8 Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:27 PM

Staff sergeant

• 39110 battles
  • [OLDR] OLDR

You may have a plan but generally speaking the 14 other players on your side have different ideas to you.

Platooning up helps, as then, generally speaking, you only have top worry about the 12 other players on your side.

Best to learn the strengths and weaknesses of your tank and understand the role it is expected to play, along with the maps, and then proceed to the appropriate point on the map that the particular tank that you are in is required to do its job and hope that your teammates do the same.

Astorias #9 Posted 02 May 2017 - 02:47 PM

Corporal

• 12554 battles
The only plan that works for every tank regardless of pros and cons it may have is to stay ALIVE through out full 15 minutes, cause as much damage as you can and MOST IMPORTANTLY "enjoy the game".

ForbiddenSabre #10 Posted 02 May 2017 - 03:38 PM

Sergeant

• 34051 battles
  • [LIFE] LIFE

View Postpokeranger24, on 01 May 2017 - 02:07 PM, said:

"No Battle Plan Survives Enemy Contact"German military strategist Helmuth von Moltke.

With RNG and Player Stupidity this Quote is extremely true and the only person you can trust is yourself (or a good platoon mate but it depends )

What if I don't trust in myself too xD :(

Your usual bad@tonks pubbeh player/teammate

Whooohooo #11 Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:27 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 15258 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL
i always plan every move ... first R next R then R again

my sig also got HD buff ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users