How Do You Position You tank ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bourne_Xlam #1 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:17 AM

Corporal

• 794 battles
I am unable to position my tank very well . I dont mea like going to medium tank afreas or HT areas i mean ike positioning your tank to defy the enemy . I usually tyake a  posituion but enemy has different position which defies mine for exmple when they are able to spot us while we cant  which position i should take to counter the enemy  ; usually i take a position for myself after i see the map but i then get killed by a tank in a different position sometimes across the map .

Bourne_Xlam #2 Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:42 AM

Corporal

• 794 battles
1st ACC has 2k games

Centurion_IRL #3 Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:16 AM

Fighting Irish

• Senior Moderator
  • 26681 battles
  • [ANZAF] ANZAF

Rather than spamming the forums with multiple "how to" posts there is a lot of information on the WoT Wiki and many of the WG streamers have Youtibe channels that will give you more assistance on your questions.

>Centurion_IRL

I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support

Spoiler
“Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence– whether much that is glorious– whether all that is profound– does not spring from disease of thought– from moods of mind exalted at the expense of the general intellect.” 

MagicalFlyingFox #4 Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:48 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 24591 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
Replays would help this greatly. I might find a writeup somewhere else later and post it here too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users