9.18 LT Missing exp

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

DaDogcatcher #1 Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 29507 battles
  • [W_W] W_W

In anticipation of patch 9.18, I grinded 133k exp on my WZ-132 so I can unlock the WZ-132-A immediately. I spent time, effort and a ton of reserves to do this. After patching, I logged in to find only 97k exp left on my WZ-132. What.....? I'm missing close to 40k of exp here, is there a proper reason for this happening?

Unfortunately I do not have any SS as evidence since this was a completely unexpected problem, and I have never heard of it happening to any other people either in the past. I've already submitted a ticket which is probably gonna get left ignored in the backlog might take a while for CS to respond to since they should be flooded with matters related to 9.18. So I took the liberty of posting here to know if anyone else is facing the same problem, and maybe if this gets noticed by some kind, smart, handsome/beautiful mod my case might get forwarded to the right person who can fix it.

Ezz #2 Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:28 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 61491 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Was it elite prior to the patch? As in maybe they charged you to research the new gun or something?

Fwiw the XP on my elite 132 was still there.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

DaDogcatcher #3 Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 29507 battles
  • [W_W] W_W
Yep, it was elite alright, I own this baby for years now. I did disable the crew training just to grind out 133k exp. What's the new gun you mentioned? I'm not seeing it, there's the two 85 mm guns, the 100mm inherited from 131 and the better 100mm on the 132, I see no new guns.

Ezz #4 Posted 03 May 2017 - 07:58 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 61491 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
It was more of a theory to be honest... would log in to check on the guns, but you know... global authentication server fail and all...

Edited by Ezz, 03 May 2017 - 07:58 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

DaDogcatcher #5 Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:17 PM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 29507 battles
  • [W_W] W_W
A lot of prob with the server and database it seems, if the database somehow craps out and more stuff starts getting missing I'd be pissed...

Saviourself #6 Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:44 PM

Staff sergeant

• 11841 battles
  • [TOG1R] TOG1R

Got the same for my elited T54 ltwt, missing over 100k...

Response to my ticket was:

Block Quote

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

We understand that the experience you've gained on your T54 ltwt. didn't stay with the tank when it moved up in tier. The reason for this one is that whenever a tank moves up in tier, the experience is transferred to the tank that replaced it before. In this case, the experience of T49 would be delegated to the LTTP which replaced its tier.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused by this matter.

Thank you and we appreciate you for playing World of Tanks.

As the LTTP and 54 ltwt were both elited at the time, I'm now at zero XP in the 54 (which I'm not loving compared to the LTTB/MT25 which are great fun to zip around in).  Dunno if I cbf grinding out game after game in a sluggish/low pen/relatively low vis range scout if they don't bother to move it.

DaDogcatcher #7 Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:47 AM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 29507 battles
  • [W_W] W_W
Erm... you should know that T-54 ltwt got bumped to tier 9. Any exp earned on it stays at tier 8, which is now the LTTB. All former tier 8 LTs bumped up to tier 9 starts at tier 9 with 0 exp. For the chinese line you can pre-grind the exp for 132 since it stays at tier 8. Kinda different stories. And yeah, LTTB sure is better than lightweight in a lot of ways, I'm murdering my way through games in LTTB.

Saviourself #8 Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:56 PM

Staff sergeant

• 11841 battles
  • [TOG1R] TOG1R

View PostDaDogcatcher, on 04 May 2017 - 07:47 PM, said:

Erm... you should know that T-54 ltwt got bumped to tier 9. Any exp earned on it stays at tier 8, which is now the LTTB. All former tier 8 LTs bumped up to tier 9 starts at tier 9 with 0 exp. For the chinese line you can pre-grind the exp for 132 since it stays at tier 8. Kinda different stories. And yeah, LTTB sure is better than lightweight in a lot of ways, I'm murdering my way through games in LTTB.

I understand it moved, but was completely unaware that the XP get's dumped back on to the already elited tank...

Considering a number of high profile streamers spoke about pre-grinding out the XP required for T10 tanks on T8's that were set to move up, it appears that it's not common knowledge that XP get's dumped back in the tier and you have to pay to access it...

And yeah, the LTTB is a hell of a lot of fun.  Wish it had slightly better gun depression but honestly, that would make it a bit damn OP I guess.

Ezz #9 Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:09 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 61491 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostSaviourself, on 05 May 2017 - 05:56 PM, said:

I understand it moved, but was completely unaware that the XP get's dumped back on to the already elited tank...

Considering a number of high profile streamers spoke about pre-grinding out the XP required for T10 tanks on T8's that were set to move up, it appears that it's not common knowledge that XP get's dumped back in the tier and you have to pay to access it...

And yeah, the LTTB is a hell of a lot of fun.  Wish it had slightly better gun depression but honestly, that would make it a bit damn OP I guess.

Most of those streamers subsequently posted content to also suggest WG should have moved the XP... or at least the ones i saw.

But either way, done is done. Would have been nice, but oh well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users