Artillery Marker Key Bindings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JohnnyBro #1 Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:06 AM

Corporal

• 8178 battles
  • [AAS] AAS

First of all, yes, I'm playing artillery right now... such a sin, right? Big fan of the nerfs and buffs made to Artillery, it feels like it's not as much of a punishment to be hit by one anymore (Although I still see games where arty is top by damage, doing 3,000-4,000 damage...)

Anyways, prior to patch 9.18, I had the T key assigned for voice chat. Problem is, this key is now used for the artillery marker... I'll double click T and won't get the marker. I've assigned voice chat to E. So, how do I reassign T to the artillery marker?

I'm probably missing something rather obvious, but help is still great, thanks!

Edited by JohnnyBro, 08 May 2017 - 12:14 PM.

Napalmer #2 Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:16 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 35196 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

I had a similar issue. The keybinding is the same as the 'Requesting fire at ... !', 'Attacking ...!' and '... Follow Me!'.

The trick is that if you press the key while your reticle is on the tank, you'll only indicate you're attacking it.

If you press the key while not on the tank, and on the ground, the splash reticle will appear for your team.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Napalmer, 08 May 2017 - 11:16 AM.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, T37, AMX 12T, Cromwell, IS-3, T-54

Signature

The smell of Napalm...

JohnnyBro #3 Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:55 AM

Corporal

• 8178 battles
  • [AAS] AAS

View PostNapalmer, on 08 May 2017 - 11:16 AM, said:

I had a similar issue. The keybinding is the same as the 'Requesting fire at ... !', 'Attacking ...!' and '... Follow Me!'.

The trick is that if you press the key while your reticle is on the tank, you'll only indicate you're attacking it.

If you press the key while not on the tank, and on the ground, the splash reticle will appear for your team.

Hope that helps.

Welp, I've applied what you've said to my game, and it works! Thanks man, the help was appreciated. I'll leave the post up for others who have the issue.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users