[PH] Wargaming Gathering at Star City

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

photographer88 #81 Posted 29 May 2017 - 09:25 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 47933 battles

Warm Greetings,

First off, I would like to congratulate WG-PH to this successful event.  I truly enjoyed my first time with you guys.  Best of all I got my kids with me (whose also a player of their own accounts) who enjoyed the rides and the sense of belongingness with the group.

We were not able to join the prestigious raffle, we're a bit late of submitting the tickets. But we definitely appreciated our key chain souvenirs.  Plus the T-shirts and codes, and the foods (Star Cash coupon P250) :great:  More succeess to your upcoming events.

Thank you Ms. Elphaba for not pushing for the PoP-quiz you mentioned... :teethhappy: I would definitely failed if you did.

Cheers WG-PH :medal:

Elphaba #82 Posted 01 June 2017 - 12:44 PM

Private

• Administrator
  • 975 battles
  • [WG] WG

View Postdiyohbanee, on 28 May 2017 - 01:38 AM, said:

Ah hindi po ma'am. I mean po kung saan namin mahahanap yung mga pictures ng event that the photographer took? 

sorry medyo mali po kasi yung phrasing ko dun sa unang query :teethhappy:

We still need to go through the pics. Pero ina-upload rin naman ni Cherry yung pics sa page nya so you can check either the WOT page or her page.

View PostPanzerKanonen, on 28 May 2017 - 08:37 AM, said:

thanks mam elphaba gusto ko sana mag pa picture sa kanya (cherry the photographer) pero mukang busy by the way i like her tbh xD   ... i hope sana po ganito ulit kasaya yung WG gathering i almost met new friends and wows players sana ganitong venue na lang palagi para may thrill ... 

Attend ka lang regularly ng events. Si Cherry naman usually ang photographer namin, so mataas ang chance na makikita mo sya uli. :D

View Posteast_comrade, on 29 May 2017 - 01:52 AM, said:

Hi

Just an observation, besides its my 1st time to attend event like ths since I started playing WOT 2011 and WOW's 2015.

1. The given task where fun, but meron mga players that taking advantage of the tickets to redeem per rides

*Transferring of IGN to sticker to other to accumulate tickets.

*Gamit mga bata(both boys /girls) which I think nde or no proof na naglalaro ng any games of WOT/WOW to accumulate tickets.

I asked one of the marshall why he allow to give tickets on those (bata), without proof that they are playing ( ngiti lang sinagot sakin, ngiti na lang din sinagot ko sa kanya and I removed my IGN sticker and stopped redeeming tickets)

Just my two cents, I think we should have fair play in this of event and for the upcoming event, like we practice in the game itself.

With regards to ticket accumulation, it's something we can look into if we have another event with similar mechanics.

As for awarding tickets to kids, the instructions we have provided to the marshalls was to only award tickets to those who have both the ID tag and the dark blue wristlets. We do have young players in the community too though, so it would also be unfair to single them out by requiring them to prove that they actually play. I do however, understand your concern so this is something that we will be discussing for future events. :)

Again, maraming, maraming salamat sa mga nag-attend ng WGG!  Sana ay patuloy kayong tumangkilik sa aming mga laro. :)

CommanderPatton #83 Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:40 PM

Corporal

• 10754 battles
  • [CFA] CFA

Amazing event, I enjoyed every single second and moment of it, because this was my first time attending something like this despite me being a player since 2012. Plus WoT is my favorite game of all time.

Was just a bit dissapointed because all the Merchandise was in a Ticket system, would have really wished there were some Merchandise for sale but I understand where you guys are coming from.

Ohhhh and pertaining to what east_comrade I completely agree, the system was abused a bit and not to mention some even greatly exploited the system by making some accounts for their family members just so they can get the Free Ride all you can, 250 Php worth of Starcash and the opportunity to get Tickets. Really hope you guys would improve that.

Ohhh and another thing for the Raffle, wished you guys limited the opportunity of winning by 1x Prize per Player  and I hope you guys only limited the amount of possible tickets they can get in the Raffle buy just 1 or 3 just so people actually get a chance to win. Still nonetheless I enjoyed it greatly, and Massively hoping you guys do one soon in the future and I hope that you guys continue that planned "Airsoft Event" ;)

By the way one last thing guys, if you would like to see the Video about the event here it Is.

Once again thank you WG PH, hope to see you guys again!!!!!

I'm not a pro but I can carry games, I'm not a noob but sometimes I screw up, But atleast I do my best!!!

AngryTanker2540 #84 Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:53 PM

Corporal

• 2308 battles
  • [RHA] RHA

View PostElphaba, on 01 June 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

We still need to go through the pics. Pero ina-upload rin naman ni Cherry yung pics sa page nya so you can check either the WOT page or her page.

Attend ka lang regularly ng events. Si Cherry naman usually ang photographer namin, so mataas ang chance na makikita mo sya uli. :D

With regards to ticket accumulation, it's something we can look into if we have another event with similar mechanics.

As for awarding tickets to kids, the instructions we have provided to the marshalls was to only award tickets to those who have both the ID tag and the dark blue wristlets. We do have young players in the community too though, so it would also be unfair to single them out by requiring them to prove that they actually play. I do however, understand your concern so this is something that we will be discussing for future events. :)

Again, maraming, maraming salamat sa mga nag-attend ng WGG!  Sana ay patuloy kayong tumangkilik sa aming mga laro. :)

walang anuman po :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users