23 replies to this topic

TE_Saffe #21 Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:56 PM

Major

• Live Streamer
  • 31451 battles
  • [TE] TE

View PostFurbex, on 13 May 2017 - 12:38 PM, said:

Thanks for the warm welcome.

TE Is a very different team than what I remember. Where has Comix, djuice, deathskyz etc gone?!

all the SG players are RIP due to military service and so on.

Comix busy with work, tradie apprenticeship so cant stay up late.

Djuice is just a baddie so yeah

we pretty much replaced the whole team in the last 2-3 seasons 

Buck3t #22 Posted 14 May 2017 - 04:06 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 10528 battles
  • [TIM] TIM

View PostTE_Saffe, on 14 May 2017 - 01:54 AM, said:

Good luck guys

need more teams in the region to bring the competition up.

Hope you do well but remember it will take time to get back into things. 

Thanks mate.

For sure it'll take a bit of time. We're going through an overhaul of our roster and it'll definitely take time get our synergy together and for me to learn how to call attack/defence + tier 10s.
Hopefully we'll be able to see you in gold league soon.

Buck3t #23 Posted 17 May 2017 - 11:20 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 10528 battles
  • [TIM] TIM

View PostAjax__, on 11 May 2017 - 08:29 AM, said:

This isn't armchair tanks where Captain Neckbeard is calling a camp strat in Clan wars

I was referring to you when I said Captain Neckbeard.

Buck3t #24 Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:38 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 10528 battles
  • [TIM] TIM
Would just like to remind everyone we're still recruiting/trialing.

If you think you have what it takes to be a competitive tanker in the esports/tournament scene please send me a message on the forums or ingame and we can have a chat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users