AA ++ Auto Aim Plus Legal Mod Where ?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

RitaVrataski #1 Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:37 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 7042 battles
  • [_RED_] _RED_
OK guys I know Aslains pack has it .. but I am running Solos ( seems clearer ) have used Aslains ... just wondering if I can download it separately and install.   :honoring:

Bluefunk #2 Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:47 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 60545 battles
  • [WAT] WAT

The will never be a legal version of autoaim+

Because it is the concept of clicking anywhere to lockon that is illegal.

Defender / Chrysler and SoS / BiA compatibility, the two biggest middle fingers to long-time players

You want people to stop playing this game? Because that is how you get people to stop playing this game

RitaVrataski #3 Posted 19 May 2017 - 01:59 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 7042 battles
  • [_RED_] _RED_
So is the concept of using Map Exploits .... but there're still legal ..... now any help to this mod  which is legal .... :honoring:

Ezz #4 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:05 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 53852 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
So what does this new 'legal' version do exactly?

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed!

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

RitaVrataski #5 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:11 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 7042 battles
  • [_RED_] _RED_
I don't know Ezz but it's in Aslains .... probably has the extended click range ...  shrug  ...  :honoring:   Why what did the "old" version do ?   :amazed: 

Edited by RitaVrataski, 19 May 2017 - 02:12 PM.

Ezz #6 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:16 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 53852 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostRitaVrataski, on 19 May 2017 - 04:11 PM, said:

I don't know Ezz but it's in Aslains .... probably has the extended click range ...  shrug  ...     Why what did the "old" version do ?   

That's what the old (illegal) version did...

I genuinely don't know, hence curious.

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

RitaVrataski #7 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:37 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 7042 battles
  • [_RED_] _RED_
Now you got me confused .. if the "old" version did the extended range ( not huge ) and was "illegal"  .The Aslains 1 does just that ... and it gives you an amount of time it tries to lock ... 2 - 8 secs and or until cancelled.   I only used it briefly for a few games in my TDs ..... I now run Solos because it seems cleaner and clearer ... but lacks a few nice touches of Aslains .... coloured MoEs, Time and Date Highlighted in garage, Local Time in Battle, more choices of damage panels ...  :honoring:

Edited by RitaVrataski, 19 May 2017 - 02:38 PM.

_Sammich_ #8 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:37 PM

Major

• 25749 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
It's probably the old version which was never removed from Aslains.

I'd beware using it.
Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

RitaVrataski #9 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:40 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 7042 battles
  • [_RED_] _RED_
I think he added it just recently ...  I'll message him .... cheers guys  :honoring:

Ezz #10 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:42 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 53852 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Post_Sammich_, on 19 May 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

It's probably the old version which was never removed from Aslains.

I'd beware using it.

Wait wat?

So basically anyone running aslains has been running an illegal mod? Did they need to activate it or anything or was it in it by default? Seems odd that WG's FPP wouldn't have warned a ton more people if this was the case. Unless of course it can't detect AA+..........................................

_Sammich_ #11 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:48 PM

Major

• 25749 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostEzz, on 19 May 2017 - 06:42 AM, said:

Wait wat?

So basically anyone running aslains has been running an illegal mod? Did they need to activate it or anything or was it in it by default? Seems odd that WG's FPP wouldn't have warned a ton more people if this was the case. Unless of course it can't detect AA+..........................................

Not sure - been running vanilla for the past few months, but I know that straight after they banned autoaim+ it still was in Aslains.

You still needed to select the box to install it though.

Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

Weebl #12 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:48 PM

Captain

• 14489 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
Nah, it's legal because you have to have the crosshairs on the tank.

What it does is you click, and that turns auto aim on for a period of time, then you have that period of time to put the crosshairs on the tank, where it then locks.

I tried it as soon after they made normal autoaim + illegal and hated it. Think I ran it for 2 games before getting rid of it.

Ezz #13 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:54 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 53852 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Reminds me of people making synthetic drugs that replicate the effects but with enough separation in the compounds used to avoid falling under whatever the existing 'illegal' umbrellas.

If you ask me tho, WG missed a trick with AA+. Their definitions at the time were too grey and it felt arbitrary. Some stuff that fell in that grey area was deemed legal, others illegal. This new one seems to sit in that very same grey area and now is considered legal??? K...

To be honest tho i'm surprised WG haven't offered a AA+ subscription along with their prem accounts. Pretty sure they would stoop that low.

RitaVrataski #14 Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:58 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 7042 battles
  • [_RED_] _RED_
Err what drugs ... aren't real now ... well ALL mods in Aslains are legal under FPP  ... :honoring:

Sir_British #15 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:04 PM

First lieutenant

• 10171 battles

View PostRitaVrataski, on 19 May 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

Err what drugs ... aren't real now ... well ALL mods in Aslains are legal under FPP  ... :honoring:

I stopped running Aslains because it would try to connect to somewhere/ do something which stopped my WoT client from running.. I had to open a VPN prior to starting WoT, also Aslains did have 'if you tick this box it is illegal in * region boxes'..

However, my gut feelings are that there are still plently of users/players using some form of Autoaim++ ..  they are able to peek-shoot too quickly on their first shot or when you are only just lit..

Basically, stick with Solos. it is a good mod pack, offers in general enough  'colour' to the game and has no legal-illegal  grey areas!

Edited by Sir_British, 19 May 2017 - 03:06 PM.

2 MoEs : Crusader / Firefly  / Achilles / Comet / Caernarvon / Centurion 1 ( https://www.twitch.tv/germidor )

Spoiler

RitaVrataski #16 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:25 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 7042 battles
  • [_RED_] _RED_
Sir British did it actually interrupt your internet connection .. like d/c'ed    :honoring:  I mean the whole net .. u couldn't surf for a few minutes ?   :great:

Edited by RitaVrataski, 19 May 2017 - 03:25 PM.

Sir_British #17 Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:54 PM

First lieutenant

• 10171 battles

View PostRitaVrataski, on 19 May 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

Sir British did it actually interrupt your internet connection .. like d/c'ed    :honoring:  I mean the whole net .. u couldn't surf for a few minutes ?   :great:

No, the WoT client would load and then crash.. so I opened a VPN and it loaeded and I could log in, I wrote to Aslain about this , but he couldn't offer an answer, I noticed that the client would crash, so I ran a Vanilla client, it would log in, I then re-loaded Aslains mod-pack and the client crashed..

It is probably something to do with China's internet firewall, but I run Solos and don't have any problems.. the other problem is that when my VPN wasn't running (China ISP detected and closed the connection due to using the vpn) my game would drop out too,..

Personally, I don't like pure vanilla, but I try to only use the bare minimum of mods which I consider as useful information.. I don' thave a modded sight, or skins, or OTMs.. (other than XVM)  mainly jst  extra in-garage info and coloured 'battle' tank stickers

2 MoEs : Crusader / Firefly  / Achilles / Comet / Caernarvon / Centurion 1 ( https://www.twitch.tv/germidor )

Spoiler

Bluefunk #18 Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:31 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 60545 battles
  • [WAT] WAT

Wonder what kind of data is being sent from your computer to the internet... Like position data...?

Like how more and more people are shooting people from outside draw distance? Even with an O Ho 15cm?

Defender / Chrysler and SoS / BiA compatibility, the two biggest middle fingers to long-time players

You want people to stop playing this game? Because that is how you get people to stop playing this game

conquisador21 #19 Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:30 PM

Sergeant

• 14834 battles
Remember, if you have XVM, you can draw a line into the mini map and your allies with XVM ofc can see it. There're mods that might "secretly" *puts tinfoil hat* that sends vital information to someone who *pays* those kind of services. I hope developers review every mod or just absorb every "legal" mod and disable modding completely.

"One only dies once, and if one does not die well, a good opportunity is lost and will not present itself again." 

Aslain #20 Posted 20 May 2017 - 07:34 PM

First lieutenant

• 23 battles

Please stop spread false informations about my modpack, it has ZERO illegal/forbidden/grey-area mods. Every mod I have in modpack that may fall into Fair Play Policy was checked with WG and is allowed. I'm also in direct contact with WG Staff, and checking every new mod that is being added to the modpack. I have no grey area mods or anything like that, whoever says that is not telling truth.

As for AutoAimIndication+ I have it in modpack in legit form:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users