• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

SmokeStain #1 Posted 02 June 2017 - 05:13 PM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 37914 battles
  • [LIFE] LIFE

REAL TALK po tau.

bakit sa pub games tuwing nakikita ng mga foreigners ung pinoy clans sa kalaban, sinsabi easy win na agad?

bakit indi pa din kayo marunong maglaro kahit tig 20k battles na ung nalalaro ng mga acct nyo?

bakit ano ba problema? mabagal na net? mabagal na pc?

bakit walang improvement kyo ? kahit gaano na kadaming gathering naatend nyo? puro kayo gathering, camaraderie, wala nmng improvement sa laro.

bakit? bakit ?

P.S: di to trashtalk mga mods, real talk to. bakit sobrang baba ng tingin ng ibang bansa satin

agentfrost #2 Posted 02 June 2017 - 11:28 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 52860 battles
  • [F-S] F-S

kasi alam nila jurassic age pa mga gamit na pc ng mga pinoy

marunong naman maglaro kaya lang nagmamadali lalo na pag sa work nag online baka mahuli ng mga boss kaya kahit anung tank gamitin ginagawang scout sugod ng sugod walang atrasan

mabagal net, nagamit ko na lahat mabagal talaga lalo na pag saturday and sunday kasi may ka share ka pa mag wifi pati kapitbahay nakiki-connect sa inyo :)

pumupunta lang sa gathering para mag unwind, para ma enjoy yung maikli nating buhay kahit pano, mapasaya yung friends and family na makakasama at makikilala sa gathering, tsaka kumain at uminom

Northwestern #3 Posted 03 June 2017 - 01:29 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 24191 battles

Because we have a tendency to think of ourselves too highly. By that I mean we like to overestimate ourselves and our abilities. After all, why bother with becoming better at something when in our minds we're already good? Then when push finally comes to shove, our weaknesses and shortcomings reveal themselves and we have trouble dealing with them. Instead of addressing our lack of skill, we like to blame external factors for our poor performance. And when foreigners poke even just a little fun at our missteps, we just love to take it personally and that only makes things worse for us.

We should be looking inward, not outward, if we want to even begin to tackle the issue. Other countries like to joke about our lack of skill because, for the most part, it's true. We refuse to see it because we're just too proud.

Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

SmokeStain #4 Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:13 AM

Captain

• Beta-Tester
  • 37914 battles
  • [LIFE] LIFE

bat ka po ng salitang banyaga? tinagalog ko nga at dito naka post sa pinas section pra mapagusapan ang issues ng tayo2 lng.

anyway, na post mo na e. na post ko lng nmn to , ksi may mga nag cchat skin pag nakita ung mga pinoy clan sa team eh siguradong talo na daw sila.

ewan ko sa inyo, di ako nagmamagaling dahil galing din ako sa baguhan at wag nyong sabihin nag adik ako dahil ung ibang pinoy doble pa battles sakin.

suggestion ko sana wag na maglaro pag alam nyong lag kayo. pano nmn nyo ma eenjoy yung laro? di nga kayo makakalaro ng maayos.

CommanderPatton #5 Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:47 PM

Corporal

• 10843 battles
  • [CFA] CFA

Okay, magsasalita muna ako nang tagalog,  Filipino ako at proud ako maging Filipino, mas gusto ko lang talaga mag salita nang English at na write ko na rin naman nang English at tinatamad na ako mag type nang Pinoy translation, pero kung di you maintindihan, then sabihin niyo saakin at i tra translate ko

Before you say ANYTHING Against me, I am a FILIPINO, have been and always will be and I am proud to be one!

It's a matter of Stereotypes really, No matter what you do, how much you do, Stereotyping will always be Stereotyping. You can't change what other think of us, and to be honest, why does it bother you so much? IF YOU YOURSELF know the truth about yourself, then why the Hell are you angry of what other people think, if they judge prove them wrong then, Win the battle and do whatever it takes to prove that you're not some push over that deserves to be criticize of what they think. But however if they still think the same way as they think you are despite you proving that you're not, then SCREW IT, Atleast you know the truth, why care of other people's judgement and do you're best plus sometimes People who hate you will always hate you if that's their mindset, so don't even bother to change it cause they're probably just a Lost Cause. Ohhh and if you do take Criticism strongly then USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE, use it to improve yourself, don't use it to degrade yourself even more.

Jus thought I'd let you guys know my opinion.

I'm not a pro but I can carry games, I'm not a noob but sometimes I screw up, But atleast I do my best!!!

Northwestern #6 Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:26 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 24191 battles

View PostTrumz, on 03 June 2017 - 08:13 AM, said:

bat ka po ng salitang banyaga? tinagalog ko nga at dito naka post sa pinas section pra mapagusapan ang issues ng tayo2 lng.

The fact that you made this thread in the Filipino sub-forum should be enough to let everyone know that this is a Filipino conversation. I use English because I express myself better that way. I'm sure my words could be understood clearly enough.

View PostTrumz, on 03 June 2017 - 08:13 AM, said:

anyway, na post mo na e. na post ko lng nmn to , ksi may mga nag cchat skin pag nakita ung mga pinoy clan sa team eh siguradong talo na daw sila.

CommanderPatton pretty much addressed this already (that it's all stereotyping and how to deal with it). But yeah, behind every stereotype is a small grain of truth.

I can also infer from the tone of your language that this whole thing frustrates you. Believe me, I understand. I don't know about you but I've seen this pattern of behavior in practically every multinational online game I've played that had Pinoys in it. Take Ragnarok Online for example. Doesn't matter if we're talking about the official international server or the various private servers, you'll get the same story:

You read your guild chat and you see people dismissing Pinoy guilds outright. You then ask yourself, "What's up with that?" As you warp back to Prontera, you'll overhear a couple of Pinoys talking. Maybe they forgot to keep it in guild chat or private message. Either way you'll get lines like, "Ang lakas kasi niyang mag-pots.", "Asa sa soul linker!", "Kung 1-on-1 lang sana, tulog na yun." It will never occur to them to look at what might be wrong with their build or to secure every legal advantage they can to be competitive. It's always the fault of something or someone else.

Why do Pinoy players tend to be so darn proud that we become blind to our shortcomings? I wish I had the answer to that. All I know is that it's culturally ingrained and that it really, really sucks.

Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

BabyGroot #7 Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:55 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 44405 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

Seems to me our people lack self awareness.. Too much confidence which has nothing to back it up, just plain ignorant of their own capabilities and especially limitations.

Oh shit napa english tuloy. haha Pareho tayo northwestern, mas madali sakin mag express ng sarili pag ingles.

Need HELP with Individual Missions?

Follow this link: Urchin's obj. 260 quest log & other EPIC battle replays.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users