Jump to content


Let's get serious!

Game Serious Criticism

  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

CommanderPatton #1 Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 10843 battles
  • 39
  • [CFA] CFA
  • Member since:
    12-03-2012

Okay just before you Critique my post and spill your opinion all over me, I KNOW that NO MATTER what I do there will ALWAYS STEREOTYPING.

 

So I posted this to drop some enlightenment to those who feels degraded by the Various Critique that is given to you by anyone just because of who you are, it may be Your Color, Race, Nationality Etc. And this post was originally inspired due to a post of a Filipino Player in the Philippines' official sub forum in the World of Tanks Asia forums by the name of Trumz and this was his Post.

 

So basically according to his post,(I'm not gonna Translate the whole thing cause I'm too lazy :v) He was questioning Why does Foreigners(Peole from other Countries besides the Philippines) in Pub game says stuff like "Easy Win" or "Why are your stats so bad despite you having 20K Battles" or "Noob" when they see a player from a Filipino clan. And he also questioned the Filipino players, what is the reason for that, he asked if it was because Filipino's have Bad Internet, or Bad PC's, and why they have no improvement, and he also said that they keep attending various Gatherings and events but they are still bad.

 

And I responded in his thread, and I will also post it here by saying this:

 

Before you say ANYTHING Against me, I am a FILIPINO, have been and always will be and I am proud to be one!

It's a matter of Stereotypes really, No matter what you do, how much you do, Stereotyping will always be Stereotyping. You can't change what other think of us, and to be honest, why does it bother you so much? IF YOU YOURSELF know the truth about yourself, then why the Hell are you angry of what other people think, if they judge prove them wrong then, Win the battle and do whatever it takes to prove that you're not some push over that deserves to be criticize of what they think. But however if they still think the same way as they think you are despite you proving that you're not, then SCREW IT, Atleast you know the truth, why care of other people's judgement and do you're best plus sometimes People who hate you will always hate you if that's their mindset, so don't even bother to change it cause they're probably just a Lost Cause. Ohhh and if you do take Criticism strongly then USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE, use it to improve yourself, don't use it to degrade yourself even more.

 

So my main point here is Don't let Criticism be something that will degrade you EVEN MORE cause if that happens then, you'll have a really BAD TIME in LIFE, I advise you read the thread and my response To Be Honest.

 

Thanks for your time and Good luck in the game!!!

 


I'm not a pro but I can carry games, I'm not a noob but sometimes I screw up, But atleast I do my best!!!

 

 


Wodka_Warrior #2 Posted 04 June 2017 - 01:22 AM

    Potato Juice Connoisseur

  • Member
  • 17683 battles
  • 259
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013

Well said amigo. I lose my shit sometimes over bad teammates but I try not to play the race card.

They're are knobjockeys from all walks of life-ain't nothing gunna change that.



LCZBoxxxerLCZ #3 Posted 04 June 2017 - 01:25 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 14453 battles
  • 25
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2014
hmm maybe its just him but i dont see people shaming Filipinoes in randoms. maybe its due to the language barrier that causes it? Sometimes when advice is given, usually in english, those who cant speak english often cant understand what the team is trying to do so they veer off course from the teams plan and if it goes south, the team usually starts raging. That in my opinion is probably the reason.  

Zynth #4 Posted 04 June 2017 - 01:25 AM

    Aufklärungspanzer Panther

  • Member
  • 23941 battles
  • 2,879
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013
If you're a shitter, it doesn't really what race or nationality you are. I despise you all the same.

 

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

 

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."


afoxq #5 Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:16 AM

    Ultimate LUCK Killstealer

  • Member
  • 32825 battles
  • 1,556
  • Member since:
    10-08-2012

View PostCommanderPatton, on 03 June 2017 - 11:02 PM, said:

Okay just before you Critique my post and spill your opinion all over me, I KNOW that NO MATTER what I do there will ALWAYS STEREOTYPING.

 

So I posted this to drop some enlightenment to those who feels degraded by the Various Critique that is given to you by anyone just because of who you are, it may be Your Color, Race, Nationality Etc. And this post was originally inspired due to a post of a Filipino Player in the Philippines' official sub forum in the World of Tanks Asia forums by the name of Trumz and this was his Post.

 

So basically according to his post,(I'm not gonna Translate the whole thing cause I'm too lazy :v) He was questioning Why does Foreigners(Peole from other Countries besides the Philippines) in Pub game says stuff like "Easy Win" or "Why are your stats so bad despite you having 20K Battles" or "Noob" when they see a player from a Filipino clan. And he also questioned the Filipino players, what is the reason for that, he asked if it was because Filipino's have Bad Internet, or Bad PC's, and why they have no improvement, and he also said that they keep attending various Gatherings and events but they are still bad.

 

And I responded in his thread, and I will also post it here by saying this:

 

Before you say ANYTHING Against me, I am a FILIPINO, have been and always will be and I am proud to be one!

It's a matter of Stereotypes really, No matter what you do, how much you do, Stereotyping will always be Stereotyping. You can't change what other think of us, and to be honest, why does it bother you so much? IF YOU YOURSELF know the truth about yourself, then why the Hell are you angry of what other people think, if they judge prove them wrong then, Win the battle and do whatever it takes to prove that you're not some push over that deserves to be criticize of what they think. But however if they still think the same way as they think you are despite you proving that you're not, then SCREW IT, Atleast you know the truth, why care of other people's judgement and do you're best plus sometimes People who hate you will always hate you if that's their mindset, so don't even bother to change it cause they're probably just a Lost Cause. Ohhh and if you do take Criticism strongly then USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE, use it to improve yourself, don't use it to degrade yourself even more.

 

So my main point here is Don't let Criticism be something that will degrade you EVEN MORE cause if that happens then, you'll have a really BAD TIME in LIFE, I advise you read the thread and my response To Be Honest.

 

Thanks for your time and Good luck in the game!!!

 

 

So TLDR =


Survived the Bread & Butter Rektage of 2015/16

Survived the DPS Bus Apocalypse of 2014

Winning was is LUCK™


plzd0nthurtme #6 Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:34 AM

    Sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 22366 battles
  • 231
  • Member since:
    03-15-2012

Want to know why certain players from certain nations get called out so often? Because when you turn around they are doing something that makes you think "Really?" like there are certain nations that seem offended when you call them out for being bad and they insist its not them that is bad its you who should be uninstalling. I will be the first to point out I am bad at this game having only about 50% use of my left arm on a good day due to a accident certainly hampers me but come on have some pride and work on improving even the simple things.

 

OP you almost sound like you are coming across as one the "Participation Prize" crew where you deserve a pat on the back for just turning up no matter how badly you do repeatedly. 

 

If you don't want to be called out and criticised improve your play, Don't YOLO into 5 tanks then call out the smart players who don't charge in with you to die campers, Don't be one of those who has a good tank that sits somewhere he can do nothing to help his team before just driving out infront of the enemy on auto drive to get picked apart by a low HP T-44 when you are on full HP. There is plenty of good players who would take the time to help you if you bother to ask. There is no reason to not improve the game is simple enough to learn the basic principles.



BabyGroot #7 Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:47 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 44411 battles
  • 2,793
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

Why make post about a post? This fits very well within the subject post so..

 

Anyway I believe Trumz is just asking a genuine question. As a fellow Filipino I myself is baffled why some of us just doesn't seem to show the tiniest signs of improvement. Theorizing for the reasons just hurts my brain but when I get frustrated at them in their games I can't help but ask.. WHY..

 

But at the end of the day I know shitters knows no race or nationality. They're everywhere. The only difference is that those pinoys regardless of how terrible they play they still have the confidence and pride that doesn't seem to falter.. I don't even know if it's admirable or not, I don't know what to feel anymore. Their pride unfortunately often makes me feel ashamed for them.

 

I love my people, I just wish they become more self aware and put their pride where it belongs.. *hint* it not everywhere..


Edited by BabyGroot, 04 June 2017 - 02:57 AM.

Need HELP with Individual Missions?

Follow this link: Urchin's obj. 260 quest log & other EPIC battle replays.


BabyGroot #8 Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:50 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 44411 battles
  • 2,793
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

View Postafoxq, on 04 June 2017 - 02:16 AM, said:

 

So TLDR =

 

The last 2 lines are the realest real talk.

Need HELP with Individual Missions?

Follow this link: Urchin's obj. 260 quest log & other EPIC battle replays.


Aldwin_The_Amnestic #9 Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:59 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 42451 battles
  • 247
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    04-02-2014
Honestly speaking, they usually are shit. No offence. Apart from PVP which was green players carried by a very few amount of purples/blues(as far as I know having only started to play in 2014), no Filipino clan has come near to their level of competitiveness(which in the first place is average).

Edited by aldwin97, 04 June 2017 - 01:00 PM.


CommanderPatton #10 Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 10843 battles
  • 39
  • [CFA] CFA
  • Member since:
    12-03-2012

View PostWodka_Warrior, on 04 June 2017 - 01:22 AM, said:

Well said amigo. I lose my shit sometimes over bad teammates but I try not to play the race card.

They're are knobjockeys from all walks of life-ain't nothing gunna change that.

 

Thanks, and yes I guess you're right.

 

 

View Postafoxq, on 04 June 2017 - 02:16 AM, said:

 

So TLDR =

 

Just to be clear, I'm not getting butthurt over my fellow countrymen, and as a matter of fact, I am not getting Butthurt in general, just thought I could justify some things up for some people who feel the same way and to some of the minorities out there, and yes I know that there are some people who are sick and tired of being called "Garbage"  and yet they've done nothing about it and yes you can't deny that fact, but I am not one of those and I know some people who aren't also one of those, but if that's how you see my reaction and tone are then I can't do nothing about it, have your opinion, I'll have mine.

 

View Postplzd0nthurtme, on 04 June 2017 - 02:34 AM, said:

Want to know why certain players from certain nations get called out so often? Because when you turn around they are doing something that makes you think "Really?" like there are certain nations that seem offended when you call them out for being bad and they insist its not them that is bad its you who should be uninstalling. I will be the first to point out I am bad at this game having only about 50% use of my left arm on a good day due to a accident certainly hampers me but come on have some pride and work on improving even the simple things.

 

OP you almost sound like you are coming across as one the "Participation Prize" crew where you deserve a pat on the back for just turning up no matter how badly you do repeatedly. 

 

If you don't want to be called out and criticised improve your play, Don't YOLO into 5 tanks then call out the smart players who don't charge in with you to die campers, Don't be one of those who has a good tank that sits somewhere he can do nothing to help his team before just driving out infront of the enemy on auto drive to get picked apart by a low HP T-44 when you are on full HP. There is plenty of good players who would take the time to help you if you bother to ask. There is no reason to not improve the game is simple enough to learn the basic principles.

 

Yes I know that sometimes it's not even really about the nation or whatever, I know there are players out there that are just absolute garbage no matter what happens and sometimes it's not even about the nationality or whatever. And I'm not so sure why I come of to you as the "Participation Prize" Type of player, cause I'm not atleast in my opinion, though I know I'm bad and not even close to good, but I'd consider it to something decent. And about you're Scenario, yes sometimes that happens, but In my honest opinion some of our Good players don't bother to help other players and they just care about how they play, but hey that's just their styles and not gonna bother to change it. And you're quite true about no reason to improve in the game and learning basic Principles is good enough, there are just some players who would prefer to improve for their own ethics or maybe for something else.

 

View PostBabyGroot, on 04 June 2017 - 02:47 AM, said:

Why make post about a post? This fits very well within the subject post so..

 

Anyway I believe Trumz is just asking a genuine question. As a fellow Filipino I myself is baffled why some of us just doesn't seem to show the tiniest signs of improvement. Theorizing for the reasons just hurts my brain but when I get frustrated at them in their games I can't help but ask.. WHY..

 

But at the end of the day I know shitters knows no race or nationality. They're everywhere. The only difference is that those pinoys regardless of how terrible they play they still have the confidence and pride that doesn't seem to falter.. I don't even know if it's admirable or not, I don't know what to feel anymore. Their pride unfortunately often makes me feel ashamed for them.

 

I love my people, I just wish they become more self aware and put their pride where it belongs.. *hint* it not everywhere..

 

I just posted this topic here to reach out to some of the Filipino players who doesn't check the PH's official sub forums, and maybe they would see this, and yes what Trumz said is true and I also agree to it, I have seen some Filipino players to myself who plays like Absolute garbage, I just posted this to attempt to address this to Filipino's and maybe some minorities out there and some people who feels like them. And yes sometimes it's not abou the Nationality or whatever it's just in the person itself.

I'm not a pro but I can carry games, I'm not a noob but sometimes I screw up, But atleast I do my best!!!

 

 


neokai #11 Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:10 PM

    SealClub Number 9

  • Senior Moderator
  • 38122 battles
  • 8,067
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013

Moved to a more appropriate sub-forum.

 

~neokai


Spoiler

spacewolf #12 Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:38 PM

    Space Yolo Best Yolo

  • Beta-Tester
  • 68571 battles
  • 2,519
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

Dude if it came from Trumz I can assure you there'd be no malice in the race card side of things. He was likely just bringing up an awareness to perhaps incite some passion into some people he has a genuine link to, into getting better. In the limited time I have been here I have never seen Trumz attack anyone, but I have seen him bring up very well thought out, legitimate points. I'd be very surprised if that wasn't his intent.

 

Why not ask him? I'm sure if his intention was to get people to improve, that he would be willing to offer some advice.



Sierradelta09 #13 Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:17 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8435 battles
  • 104
  • [MTP] MTP
  • Member since:
    04-23-2016
Let him play with a shitty pc a 1 Mbps and let's see if his stats speak the truth xD tbh I received 3 insults ie trying my job as a HT brawling doing massive butt load of damage in the end gets insulted by Private message ingame so I screen shot it and blacklisted him xD now I have evidence and he can't speak suck for being a turd unsportmanships and if you fight them in a 1v1 they tend to decline the the fight xD like (ginusto mong insultuhin ako tas aayaw ayaw ka SA labanan putek yabang) like that also there are some players whom look down on others since there stats are green purple or something in between and look down on red or orange like an airhead what ? It's supposed to be a game not a present and insult others like dafuq are you smoking xD if your a green or purple or what the hell color and you see a player whom are bad try to advice him and tell him what to do and what not to do in pubs like be that person whom respected by others and give game advise to red or orange so they can have inspiration don't be that idiot whom rub his digital stats all over your face and calls you a noob moron monkey etc 

Edited by Sierradelta09, 05 June 2017 - 03:17 AM.

NOPE 

getside00 #14 Posted 05 June 2017 - 07:44 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 21071 battles
  • 394
  • [PVP] PVP
  • Member since:
    07-24-2012
I just play for fun :D = majority of the PH players.

havoky #15 Posted 05 June 2017 - 10:16 PM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 42980 battles
  • 1,887
  • [EXEC] EXEC
  • Member since:
    07-16-2012

View Postgetside00, on 05 June 2017 - 11:44 AM, said:

I just play for fun :D = majority of the PH players.

everyone plays for fun. the problem why most people hate on filipino is that they are the one's most of the time doing the most [edited] trash.

a tanker not knowing even the most basic things is not fun. and in my personal experience what i've seen is that Filipino players not only dont want to improve they find some kind of satisfaction when they see other players fuming over their retardness. having lag, bad pc is ok in my view i dont mind, not everyone can afford or have best of things. 

ive havent talked with trumz much but from what i know trumz, im sure he was trying to make his fellow comrades realize that they should try to be better and was hopeful his message would make them think critically


                                                                    

 

                                                                                   Its good to be mean, nobody bothers you with their shit


spacewolf #16 Posted 06 June 2017 - 04:55 AM

    Space Yolo Best Yolo

  • Beta-Tester
  • 68571 battles
  • 2,519
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View PostSierradelta09, on 05 June 2017 - 05:17 AM, said:

Let him play with a shitty pc a 1 Mbps and let's see if his stats speak the truth xD tbh I received 3 insults ie trying my job as a HT brawling doing massive butt load of damage in the end gets insulted by Private message ingame so I screen shot it and blacklisted him xD now I have evidence and he can't speak suck for being a turd unsportmanships and if you fight them in a 1v1 they tend to decline the the fight xD like (ginusto mong insultuhin ako tas aayaw ayaw ka SA labanan putek yabang) like that also there are some players whom look down on others since there stats are green purple or something in between and look down on red or orange like an airhead what ? It's supposed to be a game not a present and insult others like dafuq are you smoking xD if your a green or purple or what the hell color and you see a player whom are bad try to advice him and tell him what to do and what not to do in pubs like be that person whom respected by others and give game advise to red or orange so they can have inspiration don't be that idiot whom rub his digital stats all over your face and calls you a noob moron monkey etc 

 

Look, no offence, but he likely tried to give you a tip or 2 in a game that you more than likely ignored.  Trumz is pretty handy at pretty much everything he drives - on the flip side you're a 46%'er. Mate if he is sharing some of his knowledge, it would be a good idea to pay attention. Even if he only teaches you 1 thing, your stats will improve and you will then begin to enjoy the game more, and start contributing to your team in a meaningful way.

Sierradelta09 #17 Posted 06 June 2017 - 01:29 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8435 battles
  • 104
  • [MTP] MTP
  • Member since:
    04-23-2016
Space wolf your misunderstanding something here :sceptic: i am not hitting on trumz also i am a competitive player only thing that draws my competitiveness is the fact my pc is bad really bad i have occasional freezes or power shuting down while in game can't argue with a pc given from you back in 2006 i can do well given the right pc and connection i can be good also if anyone gonna yet again criticize my statement here for welp having a bad stats don't blame me i know the game i watched hundreds of tutorials video before playing​ the game and watched of hundreds of tank reviews ie op @ss premium and German tanks damn maus line watched many weak spots tutorials and what i get ? None since i can't properly execute what I've learned since my pc lack the power to create a damn 20fps my maximum FPS generated by my pc is 15 !! So yeah can't snap shots add it with a 1mbps connection yeah no one is happy in that situation 

Edited by Sierradelta09, 06 June 2017 - 01:33 PM.

NOPE 

Kalipulako #18 Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:46 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 49481 battles
  • 3,780
  • Member since:
    03-09-2012

View PostSierradelta09, on 06 June 2017 - 01:29 PM, said:

Space wolf your misunderstanding something here :sceptic: i am not hitting on trumz also i am a competitive player only thing that draws my competitiveness is the fact my pc is bad really bad i have occasional freezes or power shuting down while in game can't argue with a pc given from you back in 2006 i can do well given the right pc and connection i can be good also if anyone gonna yet again criticize my statement here for welp having a bad stats don't blame me i know the game i watched hundreds of tutorials video before playing​ the game and watched of hundreds of tank reviews ie op @ss premium and German tanks damn maus line watched many weak spots tutorials and what i get ? None since i can't properly execute what I've learned since my pc lack the power to create a damn 20fps my maximum FPS generated by my pc is 15 !! So yeah can't snap shots add it with a 1mbps connection yeah no one is happy in that situation 

 

There is always a reason:

 

Bad PC

Bad Connection

Bad team mate

Unfair Match making

 

just to justify our incompetence. 

 

If you do have a bad PC and a bad connection, why force to play? You can get an upgrade and until then, don't force yourself to play and be a liability to your team. If you are having a bad connection, take a rest and wait for a consistent and good connection. Bad team mate? Carry better. Unfair match making? Accept it and contribute as much as you can. 

 

Advice is good but I bet Trumz and the other players are tired of giving advises that are not followed

 

 

 


 

World of Tanks Philippines Official Unofficial Facebook Group

OFFICIALLY RETIRED, HEMAN AND ALDWIN PLAYING MY ACCOUNT. IF ITS DOING WEIRD AND CHATTING LIKE HEMAN THEN IT IS HEMAN.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users