Balance of Damage

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

anonym_Gw7wT386Zhed #1 Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:47 PM

First lieutenant

• 0 battles
Is it just me or is Arty now dishing out the most damage/HP in all the games now - by a large margin or is it that I just recognise what is Arty now when checking out the team scores!

Ezz #2 Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:10 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 68705 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
No it's always been there. Not sure about leading the damage, but usually pretty easy in the low tiers against newer players.

Edited by Ezz, 18 June 2017 - 08:17 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

The_Salty_Brit_ #3 Posted 18 June 2017 - 09:39 PM

One simply does not..

• 14993 battles

so far ALL the Ranked Battles I have played today have had 3 x arty and they are always top 5..

I can understand the idea behind the Arty change but it just doesn't work, now you are perma-track-stunned-- the game has become a ridule, there is literally nowhere to hide, splash damage gets you everywhere, there is no reason to try to spot or advance because you just get focused, thankfully today is the last day of this weeks Ranked Battles. For me, it is over, WG don't want 3 arty in Random Battles but allow 3 in Ranked Battles...

Edited by Sir_British, 18 June 2017 - 09:40 PM.

2 MoEs : Crusader / Firefly  / Achilles / Comet / Caernarvon / Centurion 1 

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users