Shout out to my Filipino peeps from a guy in the NA Server

Visiting Nangangamusta

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

YuudachiPOIPOIPOIPOI #1 Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:35 AM

Corporal

• 90 battles

Hey guys! I've been playing World of Tanks for 7 years already and I'm one of the few remaining Filipinos who opted to stay on the NA server. 

Now that I came here, Kamusta kayo! It's been 5 years since nung Server transfer. Mahirap talaga mag start over lalo na kapag konti lang pera mo. Hehe. Naglalaro pa rin naman ako sa NA server and pumunta lang ako sa SEA server para makita kung kamusta na yung Filipino Community dito. 

Currently, I'm building my account here sa SEA server and I bought 2 tier 8 prems para hindi mashado mahirapan ako sa progress ko. If there's one thing na natutunan ko from unicum-blue clans sa NA server, dapat talaga may baon kang premium at yung skills mo sa paglalaro. I did have 2.5k recents but I went off a hiatus and I came back quite winded from studies. So I worked up again and unfortunately, ang hirap lang talaga mag adjust sa bagong matchmaking, lalo na kung tier 8 ka. 

Here's my stats on NA. Wasn't as good as before since medj nahirapan ako mag adjust.
http://wotlabs.net/na/player/Yuno_Gasai__ 

Looking forward to platooning with you guys. PM niyo lang ako ingame ;)

Edited by YuudachiPOIPOIPOIPOI, 20 June 2017 - 09:36 AM.

Oga's guide to the British Centurion 7/1 

- Oga's kawaii guide to the Japanese Type 61

My Youtube Account (For Gameplays and soon, reviews): KunieOG

Ulysses_22 #2 Posted 23 June 2017 - 08:38 AM

Corporal

• 18902 battles

One question; How are the players in the NA Server? Are they good unlike here in SEA where most of the teams are bad and arrogant. 

Hope you do well here in this server. 

YuudachiPOIPOIPOIPOI #3 Posted 23 June 2017 - 09:48 AM

Corporal

• 90 battles

View PostUlysses_22, on 23 June 2017 - 08:38 AM, said:

One question; How are the players in the NA Server? Are they good unlike here in SEA where most of the teams are bad and arrogant. 

Hope you do well here in this server. 

They're far better and are much more understanding. If you're willing to be good, they'll teach you. In the case of mine, I joined up so many clans that I learned a thing or two from them and I got so good in the game. I honestly have a high load of respect for them than the crappy players who accused me of being the reason for the loss here.

One thing to note is that guys here will tend to use you as a shield, something which could get you autoreported in the NA server. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users