How do I grind credits?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

BudderQT_ #1 Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:57 AM

Private

• 41 battles
I'm in tier 2-3 and I'm on my way to tier 4, but I don't really have enough credits to buy the tier 4 tanks. Any ideas to get credits?

Buck3t #2 Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:14 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 13100 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
Without spending money on the game you can't do much other than beat your head against a wall.

If you were looking to do the most efficient use of money on this game would be Premium account and for a new player, probably a tier 4-6 premium tank which earns you 50% more credits and experience.

Would probably cost you around $25 Aud

ugottabekittenme #3 Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:13 PM

First lieutenant

• 648 battles
  • [BLAZE] BLAZE

Keep playing (and winning) games until you have enough credits for the next tank. Simples.

U12D13 #4 Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:40 PM

Captain

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 30608 battles
  • [CALM] CALM
Its easy to get credits at low tiers (though not at the rate of a tier 8 prem or tier 5 standard tank) but its impossible to lose credits unless you suck that badly. Just keep playing and save up for a tank discount to exploit cheaper costs.

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, Wn8 = 1000+ (nego-able), new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [CALM/CROWN] family! Weekly Strongholds and CW~

skintsaint #5 Posted 27 June 2017 - 04:02 PM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 12685 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Avoid using gold rounds.

Gani_GANz #6 Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:18 AM

Staff sergeant

• 13649 battles
don't bother to spend money for premium days or premium tanks. master or atleast know the basics of the game before spending money.

however, just follow these simple advices :
-don't buy temporary camo or emblems or inscriptions.
-avoid excessive usage of premium rounds.
-try to win battles. it's ok to lose some battles as you won't lose credits in low tiers, you'll still receive some credits.
-keep an eye of discounts and specials.
-sell vacant tanks and unused consumables for instant credits.

P.S, some premium days and credits reward from beginner missions or campaign missions(only for tier 4 or higher) would help you...

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #7 Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:12 PM

Major

• 10796 battles

Also check your DEPOT for Old Tech/Modules like Tracks, turrets, Guns, and Ammo you don't or use, and sell em.

It's surprising how much Crap you accululate in the Depot as you upgrade.

Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

Jarms #8 Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:39 PM

First lieutenant

• 13027 battles
  • [-KO-] -KO-

Find a few tanks that you have fully unlocked and do well with, then keep playing. The more damage, spotting, and winning you do the faster you'll grind credits. Check up on some of the active missions, if they're giving away equipment/consumables that you don't use you can sell them for a few extra credits, same if there's any credit boosters being offered as rewards.

Personally, I really like the Cruiser III. You have two good guns, the 2-Pdr which should be able to penetrate basically everything it sees, or the pom-pom which is great at killing single tanks quickly. The Panzer II is also a very good tier II.

Edited by Jarms, 03 July 2017 - 06:39 PM.

kickim #9 Posted 05 July 2017 - 05:06 PM

First lieutenant

• 37169 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

low tiers...

1) do more damage -> more credits earned

2) survive and get damaged less -> lower repair costs.

3) dun miss/bounce shots -> lower ammo costs

3) dun spend credits

a) dun use consumables - 3000 credits per consumable is very expensive compare to the repair costs (not worth for low tier tanks IMHO)

b) dun buy/mount equip (except camo net/tool box/binos which you can get 1 set and transfer between tanks freely

c) dun train crews (use 50 percent crews, you prolly will dismiss them anyway)

But do spend whenever a 50 percent discount comes on.

d) buy consumables in bulk, like 100 or 200 pcs at a go.

e) buy spare equip that you will likely need for your next tank.

Finally, play more games.... you should be able to make 5k credits a game on average.. so spamming 100 games will get you 500k credits.

Edited by kickim, 05 July 2017 - 05:26 PM.

_Halfdynamite23_ #10 Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:03 PM

Private

• 2057 battles

A good way too get credits is too sell your tanks as you go up the line, coupled with the credits you might have farmed while grinding for the tank, you should, should being the keyword, be able to buy the next tank. 

View PostG_A_N_I, on 28 June 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

don't bother to spend money for premium days or premium tanks. master or atleast know the basics of the game before spending money.

however, just follow these simple advices :
-don't buy temporary camo or emblems or inscriptions.
-avoid excessive usage of premium rounds.
-try to win battles. it's ok to lose some battles as you won't lose credits in low tiers, you'll still receive some credits.
-keep an eye of discounts and specials.
-sell vacant tanks and unused consumables for instant credits.

P.S, some premium days and credits reward from beginner missions or campaign missions(only for tier 4 or higher) would help you...

This advice also works well.

3 MoE tanks: T-34

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users