Just when I felt I've got a grasp on this game

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #81 Posted 10 August 2017 - 07:02 AM

Major

• 10697 battles

Really the Church VII is a Tier 5.5 Tank.  Even when it's Top Tier it still struggles with the Current crop of Tier 6 Tanks.

Selling it to fund the Black Prince was a good idea, and unlike the Churchill I crew (Extra Gunner) the VII Crew can be transferred into the Black Prince to save a little NEW tank Pain.

Don't forget to go through your Depot and SELL all the Outdated modules, from Tanks you Don't have anymore or from Tanks that are running High Spec Modules.  Same with Ammo and Guns.  You'll be surprised how much Money you've had sitting in the Depot.

The Black Prince was ONCE a Deadly Tank to face with Strong Armor and a Deadly accurate and fast firing Gun.  But....  These Days it's Baddly outclassed and most battles being in Tier 9 or 8 against Tanks that will use it for snack before Lunch, means you'll have a frustrating time in it.  I'm Glad I ground my way through it when I did, before it it was Totally outclassed and received it's HD nerf.  Your Crew will be stuck at Tank as well, unless you want to split them up to Transfer into the Carney (4 Crew).

I'm kinda Hoping that SOON the British line will get some New blood and I can make use of the Various Crews I have trained that are STUCK with nowhere to go unless I split them up and retrain in New positions.  I'm losing hope though as there only seems to Buffs on the horizon and No NEW tanks look to be coming.

In any case Good Luck. 

Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

Ensign_Brendoonigan #82 Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:40 PM

Sergeant

• 1977 battles

lol, yeah she's a real struggle tbh. I haven't moved the crew to the BP yet as only need 2% to get my first skill in it so getting a few games in with the Excelsior. Good thing there's going to be a cheap retraining weekend starting tomorrow! I may consider just using gold instead of redoing the final 10% again.

I don't keep any equipment now. Once I've brought the new gear it's out with the old! Yet to sell the 7 but already grabbed the BP (figured I'd wait until after the discount for more credits, hehehe). My Panther M10 just continues to bank roll me. I should have started playing with her ages ago as all my money worries have gone out the window. Good games bring me 60K, bad games 20K, wow imagine if I was a good player! lol..... I have no idea what a good amount of damage is in her though, but she's keeps plugging away and is fast becoming my favourite tank to drive I just wish she was a bit faster!   

Ensign

I say old chap, how about you be a jolly good fellow and shot somone else!

Leopard 1 (VK30.01D), M48 Patton (unlocked M4AE2 & 8), FV215B (Caernarvon), TVP 50/51 (Skoda T25), Kranvagn (STRV M42)

Ensign_Brendoonigan #83 Posted 11 August 2017 - 03:57 PM

Sergeant

• 1977 battles

One marked the Churchill 1 today and pleasingly worked her WR back to 50%. Only 26k and I'll have enough xp for the Churchill GC. I just wish I could get the M4's WR back up but I just can't get her to win anything.

Teams are very ups and downs at the moment but I've still had a few good days so can't complain..... (but yikes it's a WG special weekend event... lol)

Tomorrow I start the Black Princes quest to smite the evil red empire! Currently using Vents, and thinking I may go spall liner and rammer. Alas she'll be stock as need tracks before I can upgrade anything. I've 30k free xp available but I'm just not sure I want to use it on this tank. Maybe I should get the engine as only need 1500xp to get some mobility. Tracks need 8500xp which is a sizeable investment in a tank I'm not sure if i'll enjoy.

Have a good weekend all.

Edited by Ensign_Brendoonigan, 11 August 2017 - 06:07 PM.

Ensign

I say old chap, how about you be a jolly good fellow and shot somone else!

Leopard 1 (VK30.01D), M48 Patton (unlocked M4AE2 & 8), FV215B (Caernarvon), TVP 50/51 (Skoda T25), Kranvagn (STRV M42)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users