WG 19th Anniversary Giveaway

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

Zynth #21 Posted 21 August 2017 - 11:46 AM

Major

• 21919 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Count me in!

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."

AKASHA178 #22 Posted 22 August 2017 - 03:27 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 31197 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

guys is auto, why keep saying count me in lol 

i blame Miracle for it :great:

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

Profanisaurus #23 Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:35 AM

Major

• 2011 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
Whoosh...
Salt glorious salt : They can not do what they want with unclearly way.

Zynth #24 Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:45 AM

Major

• 21919 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostAKASHA178, on 22 August 2017 - 03:27 AM, said:

guys is auto, why keep saying count me in lol 

i blame Miracle for it :great:

Because it's fun and pads my post count.

Count me in!

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."

Maestral #25 Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:40 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 22642 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

Dunno why they posting 'count me in' lol. but hey

Count me in!

dreadnought_winner #26 Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:43 PM

Private

• 25061 battles
Count Me in !!!!! 

NameWasStolenStresslevel #27 Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:03 PM

First lieutenant

• 30764 battles

i just wish wargaming removed arty from this competition. Fair enough u can earn easy high caliber medals in high dpm tanks, but arty is just crazy easy to get confederate medals by simply splashing dmg 200m away any tank in the game no need to aim at all splash a wall and BOOM 16 critical hits in a single shot...

I am getting 3 arty per game and thats annoying. I am not saying to remove confederate, i am just saying to give arty players a different mission for example: earn 30 days of retirement from wot with paid vacations in Sahara desert for every critical hit or every confederate medal earned. OR maybe i am just wrong and bad lucky and arty is not that easy to get confederate medals? that might be the case, i dont know if its really easy for arty to get Confederate medals because my m55m53 is accumulating dust in the garage since the 9.18 update that brought the annoying stun mechanics. So i cant really tell if its easier to get confederate medals due to the wider splash radius + rof that arty got, but i can surely tell that i am getting 3 arty per game more often than before this contest....

So yea wish arty got a different prizes and different contest for them. Wish that was also implemented in Ranked battles.

and yes, i play light tanks and getting hit by arty hurts more than anything else because they dont even need to aim at me, just hit the ground and let the splash mechanics do the rest. But i get also constantly crippled in my heavy tank amx aml 45 (which is arguably not that bad armor for a tier 7) and i feel like arty players are having a easy time getting confederate medals...

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 23 August 2017 - 01:18 PM.

Forum Guy: "All that Marks of Excelence does is to encourage Damage farming over winning".

Me: "YES sir, MOE does encourage dmg farm over winning, just like winning does encourages: YOLO, Camping far back, gold spamming,"world of capping" mindset, OP premium tier 8's purchases, chat rage, platooning to farm win ratio, toxicity, seal clubbing, arty spam etc..... So i guess winning is much more toxic and bad behavior than dmg farming???"  Wait a minute, wow no one has ever thought about that this way??? Then I must be a genius                                                                                                                                                            https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

__Sekundes_ #28 Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:11 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 24531 battles
  • [PVP] PVP
Count me in!
http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/sea/VALKIN43/signature.png

AKASHA178 #29 Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:06 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 31197 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 23 August 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

i just wish wargaming removed arty from this competition. Fair enough u can earn easy high caliber medals in high dpm tanks, but arty is just crazy easy to get confederate medals by simply splashing dmg 200m away any tank in the game no need to aim at all splash a wall and BOOM 16 critical hits in a single shot...

I am getting 3 arty per game and thats annoying. I am not saying to remove confederate, i am just saying to give arty players a different mission for example: earn 30 days of retirement from wot with paid vacations in Sahara desert for every critical hit or every confederate medal earned. OR maybe i am just wrong and bad lucky and arty is not that easy to get confederate medals? that might be the case, i dont know if its really easy for arty to get Confederate medals because my m55m53 is accumulating dust in the garage since the 9.18 update that brought the annoying stun mechanics. So i cant really tell if its easier to get confederate medals due to the wider splash radius + rof that arty got, but i can surely tell that i am getting 3 arty per game more often than before this contest....

So yea wish arty got a different prizes and different contest for them. Wish that was also implemented in Ranked battles.

and yes, i play light tanks and getting hit by arty hurts more than anything else because they dont even need to aim at me, just hit the ground and let the splash mechanics do the rest. But i get also constantly crippled in my heavy tank amx aml 45 (which is arguably not that bad armor for a tier 7) and i feel like arty players are having a easy time getting confederate medals...

u need to do direct hit on spg to get it plus not in all game u lucky enough to shoot so many tanks, meds in other hands farm way easier  

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

Nishizumi_Miho_SG #30 Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:18 PM

Staff sergeant

• 1263 battles
  • [WAT] WAT

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 23 August 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

This reminds me of a Type 59 competition where Defender medal was needed for a day while completing an x3 or something.

For the first time in my life I saw people besides myself going back to base to defend. Still managed the medal on my first battle anyway because I was still the only guy that returned.

But strangely, the Defender medal requirement for that day was removed because it was deemed to promote unsportsmanlike play. The complaint coming from people who never leave base and people who never defend.

Elphaba #31 Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:42 PM

Private

• Administrator
  • 975 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 23 August 2017 - 05:03 AM, said:

Would be interesting to have different objectives for different tank types for a future competition. We'll see what we can come up with.

View PostNishizumi_Miho_SG, on 24 August 2017 - 05:18 AM, said:

This reminds me of a Type 59 competition where Defender medal was needed for a day while completing an x3 or something.

For the first time in my life I saw people besides myself going back to base to defend. Still managed the medal on my first battle anyway because I was still the only guy that returned.

But strangely, the Defender medal requirement for that day was removed because it was deemed to promote unsportsmanlike play. The complaint coming from people who never leave base and people who never defend.

OMG... I remember that particular mess. :facepalm:

Napalmer #32 Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:27 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 36645 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostNishizumi_Miho_SG, on 24 August 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

View PostElphaba, on 24 August 2017 - 03:42 PM, said:

OMG... I remember that particular mess. :facepalm:

So do I. Pretty sure that was where I got my Type 59. :great:

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, T37, AMX 12T, Cromwell, IS-3, T-54

Signature

The smell of Napalm...

tankqn #33 Posted 26 August 2017 - 05:09 PM

Corporal

• 52652 battles
  • [-VAD-] -VAD-
Count Me in!

NameWasStolenStresslevel #34 Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:26 PM

First lieutenant

• 30764 battles

View PostElphaba, on 24 August 2017 - 02:42 PM, said:

Would be interesting to have different objectives for different tank types for a future competition. We'll see what we can come up with.

Wargaming do an awesome job when it comes to customer support. That's something I have to admit!! I know you guys are good in what you do, and I am confident with my investments in this game. 

Also Just purchased my Sheridan (in the discount) which is an awesome tank in theory, need to test in battle soon after i get some time. Will also re new my 180 days premium account soon after i get a break in the work in the winter or january. This game is going to get even better if WG finally manages to combined balance and fun in this awesome game.

Thank you again!!!

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 26 August 2017 - 10:27 PM.

Forum Guy: "All that Marks of Excelence does is to encourage Damage farming over winning".

Me: "YES sir, MOE does encourage dmg farm over winning, just like winning does encourages: YOLO, Camping far back, gold spamming,"world of capping" mindset, OP premium tier 8's purchases, chat rage, platooning to farm win ratio, toxicity, seal clubbing, arty spam etc..... So i guess winning is much more toxic and bad behavior than dmg farming???"  Wait a minute, wow no one has ever thought about that this way??? Then I must be a genius                                                                                                                                                            https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

derdentyler #35 Posted 28 August 2017 - 01:54 PM

Private

• 32229 battles
  • [GO-RI] GO-RI
count me in!!!

index_545 #36 Posted 28 August 2017 - 09:37 PM

Private

• 17349 battles
  • [STRV] STRV

Count me in!

RaketNyamuk #37 Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:44 PM

Private

• 22146 battles

ok, ill follow you, guys

Count me in!!

lol

Jagdpanzer_General #38 Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:26 PM

Sergeant

• 27599 battles
  • [MGM] MGM

Question:

If I get to Type 59 lottery but I'm not lucky enough to get the prize, do I still have a chance to get the lower prize? (Type 62 or gold)

"Trust your Tank, She will carry you to Victory"

Skill, Luck, RNGesus, and Love

"Don't trust your Team, Trust in Your Friend and Yourself"

You're a pro? Then Try get an Ace Tanker and be on top by exp when in bottom t8 medium, without gold shells

Elphaba #39 Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:48 PM

Private

• Administrator
  • 975 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostJagdpanzer_General, on 29 August 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

Question:

If I get to Type 59 lottery but I'm not lucky enough to get the prize, do I still have a chance to get the lower prize? (Type 62 or gold)

Yes, you do! :)

Jagdpanzer_General #40 Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:52 PM

Sergeant

• 27599 battles
  • [MGM] MGM

View PostElphaba, on 29 August 2017 - 04:48 PM, said:

Yes, you do! :)

Thank you! :)

"Trust your Tank, She will carry you to Victory"

Skill, Luck, RNGesus, and Love

"Don't trust your Team, Trust in Your Friend and Yourself"

You're a pro? Then Try get an Ace Tanker and be on top by exp when in bottom t8 medium, without gold shells

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users