Removal of Japan's heavy tanks howitzers tier 7+

Japan Heavy tank Balance Broken

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

mig31foxhound #21 Posted 29 January 2018 - 05:00 PM

Frenchie of RTA2

• Beta-Tester
  • 20508 battles

After a long rest there still a lot of unicum-ish belief about no skill required Type 4 and Type 5, what a hypocrism. Dude, no skill means you just drive forward no wriggling, no intentional angling, no side scrape, just drive forward and auto aim stuff, that's how no skill play. But from what I saw just about 100% of Type 4 and 5 drivers side scrape, angle, and aim for high damage like a pro, yep, no skill taken or you guys just hate.

And Type 4 armor is that OP as your belief? Nope, anything with Ferdy 128mm gun pen me frontally reliably with standard round including another 14cm gun, and what about that ST-I who can't pen me yesterday? Well, that must be deep purple who is so pro and see that aiming is a waste of time or I'm too good so that my sluggish wriggling is too fast for him to catch up.

No aim require for derp? Ok then, next time I see your play derp gun just hit auto aim at your target even if it's T95 that KV-2 bounces since derp gun don't need to aim, so please, don't aim just hit auto aim and shoot on the move and let see how many KV-2 miracle can you pull.

Don't mind me, I'm just a green tomato.

I'm just a Derp Apprentice of The Derp Side.

Come to the Derp Side...

Ezz #22 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:51 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 68705 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postmig31foxhound, on 29 January 2018 - 07:00 PM, said:

After a long rest there still a lot of unicum-ish belief about no skill required Type 4 and Type 5, what a hypocrism. Dude, no skill means you just drive forward no wriggling, no intentional angling, no side scrape, just drive forward and auto aim stuff, that's how no skill play. But from what I saw just about 100% of Type 4 and 5 drivers side scrape, angle, and aim for high damage like a pro, yep, no skill taken or you guys just hate.

And Type 4 armor is that OP as your belief? Nope, anything with Ferdy 128mm gun pen me frontally reliably with standard round including another 14cm gun, and what about that ST-I who can't pen me yesterday? Well, that must be deep purple who is so pro and see that aiming is a waste of time or I'm too good so that my sluggish wriggling is too fast for him to catch up.

No aim require for derp? Ok then, next time I see your play derp gun just hit auto aim at your target even if it's T95 that KV-2 bounces since derp gun don't need to aim, so please, don't aim just hit auto aim and shoot on the move and let see how many KV-2 miracle can you pull.

And yet shitters do far better in these than they do tanks that require skill.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Profanisaurus #23 Posted 30 January 2018 - 08:57 AM

le sigh

• 2017 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG

Thanks Conan - (Insert Eggplant here)

mig31foxhound #24 Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:13 PM

Frenchie of RTA2

• Beta-Tester
  • 20508 battles

View PostEzz, on 30 January 2018 - 07:51 AM, said:

And yet shitters do far better in these than they do tanks that require skill.

IDK, my performance in WZ-111 1-4 is better than Type 4 in quite a big margin as well as 110 compare to O-Ho. Now it's just one more thing to proof, can my Type 5 (which I haven't obtain it yet) surpass my 113.

Come to the Derp Side...

Ezz #25 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:43 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 68705 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postmig31foxhound, on 14 February 2018 - 08:13 PM, said:

IDK, my performance in WZ-111 1-4 is better than Type 4 in quite a big margin

No offence... i mean... no man love... but i didn't mean you as a shitter. :)

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

mig31foxhound #26 Posted 28 February 2018 - 04:40 PM

Frenchie of RTA2

• Beta-Tester
  • 20508 battles

View PostEzz, on 14 February 2018 - 07:43 PM, said:

No offence... i mean... no man love... but i didn't mean you as a shitter. :)

Sorry for misunderstanding. But I'm not gonna lie, you can't play Japanese HT brainless especially with recently added weakspots that those youtubers like to mock them. It make me feel likes playing Tier 9 Tiger with Russian-ish or derp gun instead of sniper cannon. Yep, that 240mm 'weakspot' can be reliably penetrated by anything with at least Ferdy's top gun level of penetration which I succeed penetrating it with 140mm standard shell without bouncing once. As for the gun, those who say that doing around 600 damage without aiming are prejudice, if you really had played derp gun seriously and faced just about all types of enemy and fired at all possible hitboxes you'll find that it's completely false, it maybe almost guarantee damage done but not every shot deal maximized damage. And last but not least, getting caught in open field means death sentence in most scenarios just like any other tanks.

I'm not regret exposing this cuz you guy gonna figured it out anyway.

Edited by mig31foxhound, 28 February 2018 - 04:51 PM.

Come to the Derp Side...

hehe241 #27 Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:03 PM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 8092 battles

I really do not understand why people think this machine is OP. It is so easy to bully when it is alone(referring to all Japanese Heavies loading derp guns) because you will always out dpm it, you will have greater traverse speed that it wont hit you or you can just hug it and avoid being shot entirely if you are a very small LT.

I treat it more like artillery with armor. 

TheBudgiesmuggler #28 Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:02 AM

Staff sergeant

• 28813 battles
  • [PXR] PXR

View PostGani_GANz, on 07 August 2017 - 01:10 AM, said:

IS7 : *hulldown* "I hide my weakspots! I am invincible!"

Type5 : lol *spank gold HE to the face*

IS7 : *receive 300 dmg and the gunner got killed* :(

Maus : *sidescraping* "I hide my weakspots! I am invincible!"

Type5 : lol *spank gold HE*

Maus : :(

Type5 : "lol your weakspot's everywhere guys..."

*FV4005 caught in the open

Type5 : lol *spank another gold HE*

FV4005 : "gold for 14mm armor?!!! rly?!!!"

Arty : "lol an easy, slow target in the open" *click*

Type5 : *only stun received, damage totally absorbed to the armor* lol

Arty : :(

press R twice,

drive towards the enemy,

thousands of damage blocked,

aiming skill and weakspot knowledge is not required.

35k 245 48% || Type5 : "me is pro! [][][] [] [][]!!!"

​Love in my type 5 when some1 in tier 10 HT try's to "side scrap" like at Ruinburg for example and I just smack their tracks with HE for 700 dam .... or 1 shoot a 430 in the side with a ammo-rack/fire for 2000, its just a variant of clicking....lol

basil_liddell_hart #29 Posted 22 May 2018 - 06:01 PM

Corporal

• 38076 battles
  • [LANCR] LANCR

You only need to watch this to realise if you dont already that its a no skill required tank and should lose the derp or the armour.  https://www.youtube....h?v=1wOAaN_Wrbo

mig31foxhound #30 Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:12 PM

Frenchie of RTA2

• Beta-Tester
  • 20508 battles

View Postbasil_liddell_hart, on 22 May 2018 - 05:01 PM, said:

You only need to watch this to realise if you dont already that its a no skill required tank and should lose the derp or the armour.  https://www.youtube....h?v=1wOAaN_Wrbo

You only need to look at his position to realized that was a smart positioning because: 1. prevent flanking, 2. he has his allies covered his flank, 3. pointing frontal armor toward enemies in open is a common sense in any tanks with heavy armor 4. the enemies are kind of if not clouded by hate toward the Type 5 or just simply dumb, 4.1 the enemies have the entire Type 5-less flank to go around and outplay that big dumb mobile fortress, 4.2 any lucky shot occurred in that vid is lucky, the same thing happened in those KV-2 miracle shot clips.

If it really doesn't need skill to play so driving toward enemies right from the point he spawned should worked (which obviously suicidal) except it don't, someone on his flank distracting him, he's dead, he keep focusing on the frontal threat, he's dead.

View Posthehe241, on 19 May 2018 - 10:03 PM, said:

I really do not understand why people think this machine is OP. It is so easy to bully when it is alone(referring to all Japanese Heavies loading derp guns) because you will always out dpm it, you will have greater traverse speed that it wont hit you or you can just hug it and avoid being shot entirely if you are a very small LT.

I treat it more like artillery with armor. 

Same here. When I find myself alone in open, light tank and medium tank (and fast heavy, with brain and gut) are nemesis. I even get bullied by IS-2 hugging my rear.

Edited by mig31foxhound, 15 June 2018 - 02:29 PM.

Come to the Derp Side...

Crazy_firefly #31 Posted 02 July 2018 - 06:44 AM

Corporal

• 29680 battles

Have any historical records O-Ni/O-Ho/Type 4 HT/Type 5 HT had howitzers gun? Nope!

Howitzers " should not be the feature of this line.

this line feature is " weapon group containing multiple turrets".

Re-inspect the Japanese heavy tank line, and you'll find that starting from Type 91 until O-ho has one or two more turrets.

In Halloween activities, WG has developed and applied multiple turret systems.

I think Japanese heavy tanks should have a unique system: the main firepower is weak and deputy turret firepower makes up for the lack of firepower.

Derp gun? It is just a baseless configuration and there is no evidence that the 15cm howitzer is the main gun of a Japanese heavy tank.

If they don't remove it, that's Nerf it.

WG can try to reduce the damage. (whether it ' s 700 dmg of AP/HEAT or 910 dmg of HE, it's all down.)

Edited by Crazy_firefly, 02 July 2018 - 06:56 AM.

mttspiii #32 Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:28 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 31758 battles
  • [CALM] CALM

^but multiturret isn't implemented in the game yet, properly (2C and F1 were playable because they were agile; in actual game terms they'd be too cumbersome to use both guns to any good effect). And if ever multiturret is the line's "trademark" feature, then the French superheavies already beat them to it.

That said, the 140mm gun that is most likely to be mounted on those turrets still has decent HE.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Also tagged with Japan, Heavy tank, Balance, Broken

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users