Pele 

:trollface:

JOC469 #102 Posted Yesterday, 08:00 PM

Carried by [KELLY]

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 61334 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View Posts70blackhawk, on 18 August 2017 - 07:24 PM, said:

I prefer (and some of my clan) prefer to play the smaller teams. Smaller and dynamic games that require some more detailed plans, rather than just Defence or Attack in a predicable manner because there is way more players covering the map. Think of it as Rugby 7's Vs a full 15 player Rugby team. Same rules, but different tactics. It's not all about getting better and moving up the tiers from my perspective. CWs is fun for me, not a competitive ePeen WN8 comparison.

But if flying around the map spremming gold (Yes that even happened at Tier 6, but at least you only lost 20K per battle) and clicking on things in OP tanks is your thing then go for it!!! I'm not sayin you can't. But if you think the top clans should be allowed to club seals in lower tiers, then I have a problem with that.

This is where your clan is going wrong - there were no 'detailed plans' in tier 6. The best defence was a good offence, and all you needed to do was zerg/blob with an ability to feel out where the opfor was before engaging and focussing on a smaller group, retreat, then rinse and repeat.

It gives your team an opportunity to focus on some game craft - focus firing, etc - but you are not crafting super serious strats.

You thinking it is not about getting better and moving up the tiers is the exact reason why it was shut down. WN8 has no bearing on CW.

Actually you are trying to say that some (better) people can't (or shouldn't) be able to play lower tiers and that is wrong.

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!

KingANZAC #103 Posted Yesterday, 09:46 PM

Corporal

• 2416 battles
  • [A1TB] A1TB

View PostRun_Away_Brave_sir_Robin, on 12 August 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

Allot of the answers given are very honest. Surprisingly, the answer to your question now. Is a damn annoying history lesson relating back to the introduction of t6 and t8 CWs.... Which brought the attention of end game content away from tier X CWs.... Basically. Because clans got into the mentalities of "why play tens when we can play 8/6s and still earn gold" is why this has all happened. Notice something. NA have now returned to a tier X only CWs setup. EU hasn't had tier 6 CWs for over 2 global map seasons. (Almost a year) and idk what the ru region is like but I imagine its the same as EU.

On another note. Remember how long it's been since we had CWs. That's one of the reasons why clans are either lazy or still playing tier 8s. Because they are getting players back so that tens will be an option for them. Hell. Did you not see both TIMB and NZAD playing tens? (TIMB hasn't played CWs in a very long time. And NZAD are a similar boat. But I give them both credit as long as they don't give up and Petter away)

[Content removed]

Insults to Moderators.  Content removed, user already sanctioned.

~Wasaabi

KingANZAC #104 Posted Yesterday, 09:49 PM

Corporal

• 2416 battles
  • [A1TB] A1TB

View PostCenturion_IRL, on 12 August 2017 - 11:13 PM, said:

This is why clans play T8 clan wars. And it wasnt an easy win went right down to the wire.

[Content removed]

Insults to Moderators.  Content removed, user sanctioned.

~Wasaabi

Papa_Wiskey #105 Posted Yesterday, 10:55 PM

Corporal

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 32903 battles
  • [O_G] O_G

I think it is odd that many of the clans who pushed to get rid of tier 6 CW to make more clans play tier 10 are scrubbing it down in tier 8. I still think there should be a tier 6 CW although tier 8 and 10 are much more fun to play.

Someone suggested a  league, which is not a bad idea i.e. if you are good at tier 6 you can no longer play at tier 6 you have to play at 8 or 10 etc. This means that better clans can't farm off the weaker ones.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users