I think this game is giving me dain bramage...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

FramFramson #1 Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:43 AM

Captain

• 25305 battles

Last night I dreamed I was playing Tanks.

We were on Swamp, south spawn, in a T8 or T9 game (I don't remember what I was driving other than it was a conventional medium), and the team was so terrible that every tank besides me camped hard between K5 and K0. I went further but had to turn around when the fact that I would be alone was obvious.

By the time we were down to six or seven tanks (with the enemy having lost none, of course) I was so mad that I used an exploit I'd found to physically pick up throw my teammates tanks at each other and at the edge of the map. I specifically remember throwing an Obj 416 who'd spent the whole game hiding in the water at K0 at the "wall" of the map at K0. His tank cracked in two horizontally and inside there was a styrofoam container of with a mostly-eaten lunch of take-out noodles (dammit, if you're going to eat, play arty!).

Then I was banned for teamkilling, which I expected, but I got mad again, because I hadn't blacklisted the entire team before my ban, so I wouldn't have the chance later.

Okay, that was weird. :ohmy:

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

Zynth #2 Posted 13 August 2017 - 01:47 AM

Major

• 20922 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
You sir, need help.
RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

iDd_Sloth #3 Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:33 AM

First lieutenant

• 23545 battles
  • [ANKOU] ANKOU

With that kind of story, you can submit it to Warstories:LEGENDS!

LOL :)

Edited by iDd_Sloth, 13 August 2017 - 02:34 AM.

When an enemy Arty "one shots" 2 of your teams' heavies and you're in a heavy tank, you know you're screwed.

A heavy tank should have armor and a big gun, if you don't have either then you're not.

FramFramson #4 Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:47 AM

Captain

• 25305 battles
What was the weirdest was how specific and detailed it all was. The map, map locations, tiers, particular tanks, and so forth.

buntoy561 #5 Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:24 AM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 57104 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

you need to see a tankchiatrist...... now.

:playing:

FramFramson #6 Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:03 AM

Captain

• 25305 battles
I can't shell out for that kind of treatment!

xRainbowAssassinx #7 Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:16 AM

Captain

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 26698 battles
  • [LIFE] LIFE
nice

Living in the wilderness as a unicum unicorn                           

MagicalFlyingFox #8 Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:00 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 24591 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

:hiding:

How to fix brain damage by WoT: 

FramFramson #9 Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:17 PM

Captain

• 25305 battles
My Wn8 would probably go up, even.

Gani_GANz #10 Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:20 PM

Staff sergeant

• 12426 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
go out and try to refresh yourself.... try other games or go to natural tourism place with your family...

me is just a CRAZY SEAn skrub

3 MoE : T29 || 2 MoE : T-34

Spoiler

Youtube Channel

FramFramson #11 Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:41 AM

Captain

• 25305 battles

I've actually been setting up a new Skyrim game for most of my game playing time recently (so many mods to reinstall and verify, lol). Only played a little bit of tanks, and mostly a couple games of T2 clubbing with a buddy who prefers lower tiers.

I'll probably play Tanks just enough to get the Anniversary loot though.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #12 Posted 14 August 2017 - 05:48 AM

Staff sergeant

• 28628 battles

View PostZynth, on 13 August 2017 - 02:47 AM, said:

You sir, need help.

+1 that.

If I can remember correctly, this Framfransom is that guy who was claiming in other thread that my account was shared by a clan (that has no name) and that a mysterious commander told him that...

Now i know that if he wasn't lying (in case the commander in question really exist, and was the one who create this lie) then he probably dreamed about that too :trollface:,  or the mysterious name-less commander must be his own alternative account talking to himself and trying to find an excuse for why he cant seem to improve.

But there is a chance he wasn't dreaming at all, because camping in medium tanks is what he usually do, and killing teammates too, because he team killed me TWICE after I pointed out his mistakes (one TK in swamp and other in phrokorovka in a derp T49 few battles or days after the 1st TK). I think his dream must be just his nervous unconscious trying to vent out his game frustrations that he clearly exhibit in form of stories he creates and team kills whenever he get mad or butt-hurt.

My tip to you is if the game is giving you brain damage, you must quit this game. I am sure this will be better for you and much more for the community because team killers are unpredictable and bad for the game. You dont have to hate the players, just hate the game and rage quit already will be more than good for your health sir.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 15 August 2017 - 08:00 AM.

Defender/Chrysler marathon next year? I would take a week holiday just to complete Defender/Chrysler missions and that would bring many people back (assuming that Defenders and Chryslers are the reason player numbers started to drop sharply). The game would have 1 million new players believe me Wargaming!!!

My stats in light tanks that allows me to spam the minimap whenever I die faster than the team:

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #13 Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:13 AM

Major

• 10697 battles

Oh just wait Fram it gets Much worse..............

Next you'll find yourself leading the charge down the Valley, thinking "This is the Best Plan EVER."................  :facepalm:

Once it gets to that Stage, I'm told it's Terminal, and you'll decend into Stupified SPGness, drooling and the such........  :ohmy:

F.  :honoring:

I'll pay my respects while you still understand them.  :trollface:

Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

mttspiii #14 Posted 14 August 2017 - 06:21 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 25300 battles
  • [KYLIE] KYLIE
I'd like teammate 416's to crack open and give me Chinese rations for my crew too.

That 416 must be the perfect cooker for instant noodles: drive it into water, leave the engine running to warm up the water, let the engine oil give flavor to the noodles, then ammorack it and use the turret as a pan to eat the noodles out of. And split the gun in 2 to use it as chopsticks.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #15 Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:13 AM

Major

• 10697 battles
Mttspii's "Cooking with Tanks", on the WOT channel.  :trollface:

Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

FramFramson #16 Posted 14 August 2017 - 01:36 PM

Captain

• 25305 battles

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 14 August 2017 - 05:48 AM, said:

+1 that.

If I can remember correctly, this Framfransom is that guy who was claiming in other thread that my account was shared by a clan (that has no name) and that a mysterious commander told him that...

Now i know that if he wasn't lying then he probably dreamed about that too :trollface:,  or the mysterious name-less commander must be his own alternative account talking to himself and trying to find an excuse for why he cant seem to improve.

But there is a chance he wasn't dreaming at all, because camping in medium tanks is what he usually do, and killing teammates too, because he team killed me TWICE after I pointed out his mistakes (one TK in swamp and other in phrokorovka in a derp T49 few battles or days after the 1st TK). I think his dream must be just his nervous unconscious trying to vent out his game frustrations that he clearly exhibit in form of stories he creates and team kills whenever he get mad or butt-hurt.

My tip to you is if the game is giving you brain damage, you must quit this game. I am sure this will be better for you and much more for the community because team killers are unpredictable and bad for the game. You dont have to hate the players, just hate the game and rage quit already will be more than good for your health sir.

Hahahahah oh my god are you for real? Strikes me as you wouldn't understand funny even if you were run over by a KV2 piloted by circus clowns.

You're the living end. What a hoot! Never change, mate!

Edited by FramFramson, 14 August 2017 - 01:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users