Jump to content


TGS Fire for Effect Challenge


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

NameWasStolenStresslevel #21 Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:05 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 29681 battles
  • 473
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

its easy to know who won this competition, STEP 1: go the hall of fame and check the top players by avg games played in 7 days, STEP 2: check who got more damage ratio among the top 10 players (by avg battle played) -> 2 of them are the type 59 winners...

 

Ah must not forget that hackers and riggers are removed from awarding so that may affect this modus operandi in finding the winner before WG announcement.. Also there is another way to find the 2 winners but it is a bit biased, repeat STEP 1, then instead of checking for dmg ratio for each player(among top 10) individually, check them by win ratio or PR, then use ur instincts to figure out who of them won.


Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 01 October 2017 - 12:06 AM.

Forum Guy: "All that Marks of Excelence does is to encourage Damage farming over winning".

Me: "YES SIR, MOE does encourage dmg farm over winning, just like WINNING ENCOURAGES YOLO, Camping, gold spamming, noobs base capping , OP premium tier 8s purchases, chat rage and platooning to farm win ratio.... So i guess winning is much more [edited] and bad behavior than dmg farming???  Wait a minute, wow no one has ever thought about that this way??? Then I am a genius again..."                           *Lets put this on my signature*

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


pokeranger24 #22 Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:57 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 5953 battles
  • 424
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA
  • Member since:
    11-04-2016

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 01 October 2017 - 12:05 AM, said:

its easy to know who won this competition, STEP 1: go the hall of fame and check the top players by avg games played in 7 days, STEP 2: check who got more damage ratio among the top 10 players (by avg battle played) -> 2 of them are the type 59 winners...

 

Ah must not forget that hackers and riggers are removed from awarding so that may affect this modus operandi in finding the winner before WG announcement.. Also there is another way to find the 2 winners but it is a bit biased, repeat STEP 1, then instead of checking for dmg ratio for each player(among top 10) individually, check them by win ratio or PR, then use ur instincts to figure out who of them won.

 

Well it can work but your theory dont consider the higher/ lower no. of battle played.

 

not to mention one player can do 0 damage in one battle but more than 5000 in the next, or do well in battle but not get FFE...........

 

In my T29 (when I had it.....:() I did bit more than 1100 damage in battle and bit more than 2000 assistance damage, hence I didnt get FFE as I didnt get 1250 danage....... yet that 1100 goes towards my average damage done in battle..........


RNG = NTR

Any Problem Can Be Solved With A Tank


NameWasStolenStresslevel #23 Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:12 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 29681 battles
  • 473
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View Postpokeranger24, on 01 October 2017 - 02:57 AM, said:

 

Well it can work but your theory dont consider the higher/ lower no. of battle played.

 

not to mention one player can do 0 damage in one battle but more than 5000 in the next, or do well in battle but not get FFE...........

 

In my T29 (when I had it.....:() I did bit more than 1100 damage in battle and bit more than 2000 assistance damage, hence I didnt get FFE as I didnt get 1250 danage....... yet that 1100 goes towards my average damage done in battle..........

 

well so i guess it wont work kek. Still hope i got at least some prize...

Forum Guy: "All that Marks of Excelence does is to encourage Damage farming over winning".

Me: "YES SIR, MOE does encourage dmg farm over winning, just like WINNING ENCOURAGES YOLO, Camping, gold spamming, noobs base capping , OP premium tier 8s purchases, chat rage and platooning to farm win ratio.... So i guess winning is much more [edited] and bad behavior than dmg farming???  Wait a minute, wow no one has ever thought about that this way??? Then I am a genius again..."                           *Lets put this on my signature*

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


pokeranger24 #24 Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:20 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 5953 battles
  • 424
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA
  • Member since:
    11-04-2016

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 01 October 2017 - 02:12 AM, said:

 

well so i guess it wont work kek. Still hope i got at least some prize...

 

Yeha not to mention the top average damage can be easily earned in a tier 10 tank yet I earned most of my FFE in tier 6 Jumbo preying on lightly armored tier 5 and 6 tanks

 

and i need that type 62 or the gold after the losses I had, sigh.........


Edited by pokeranger24, 03 October 2017 - 09:13 PM.

RNG = NTR

Any Problem Can Be Solved With A Tank


NameWasStolenStresslevel #25 Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:47 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 29681 battles
  • 473
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View Postpokeranger24, on 01 October 2017 - 03:20 AM, said:

 

Yeha not to mention the top average damage can be easily earned in a tier 10 tank yet I earned most of my FFE in tier 6 Jumbo preying on lightly armored tier 5 and 6 tanks

 

and I need that type 62 or the gold after the losses I had, sigh........

 

yeah i enjoyed participating of this event from the 21th day until 27th day, playing mostly tier 6 too but it was kinda "50 shadows of red" with an atmosphere of never seen before degree of yolos and camps that its easier to see the lower tier i play :) 

 

But to be frank, i am pretty satisfy with my last event's prize. In this event i dont deserve the prize neither i want it badly, just curious to see who won the type 59, i will be pretty happy to see players who played a lot (no matter what stats are their's) turning out to be the winners. They deserve it in my opinion and we need events for every kind of players, from the most active to the more casual type, all them deserve to be rewarded. And so far WG is doing right in that matter.

 

 

good luck with that type 62 then. Best regards.

 

 

PS your avatar looks like its mature content, it would look cooler in GIF format instead of motionless pic hehe


Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 02 October 2017 - 10:55 AM.

Forum Guy: "All that Marks of Excelence does is to encourage Damage farming over winning".

Me: "YES SIR, MOE does encourage dmg farm over winning, just like WINNING ENCOURAGES YOLO, Camping, gold spamming, noobs base capping , OP premium tier 8s purchases, chat rage and platooning to farm win ratio.... So i guess winning is much more [edited] and bad behavior than dmg farming???  Wait a minute, wow no one has ever thought about that this way??? Then I am a genius again..."                           *Lets put this on my signature*

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


pokeranger24 #26 Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:09 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 5953 battles
  • 424
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA
  • Member since:
    11-04-2016

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 02 October 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

 

PS your avatar looks like its mature content, it would look cooler in GIF format instead of motionless pic hehe

 

It is :trollface:..... but I am pretty sure the GIF format would be breaking some forum rules thats why I keep it this way


Edited by pokeranger24, 03 October 2017 - 09:11 PM.

RNG = NTR

Any Problem Can Be Solved With A Tank


Elphaba #27 Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:22 PM

    Private

  • Administrator
  • 975 battles
  • 2,209
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

Here are the winners for the TGS Fire for Effect Challenge!

 

Type 59 + slot winners:

  • capinurass - Highest number of Fire for Effect achievements earned (451).
  • Apollo_m4a1 - Highest Fire for Effect acquisition ratio (0.93 = 67 FFEs / 72 battles).

 

Type 62 + slot winners:

A total of 10862 players actually qualified for this draw, so these 10 players are super lucky! :ohmy:

  1. 0w07
  2. Cocroach
  3. DennisZhang
  4. jotaross
  5. mk2_74
  6. ortlinde_wal
  7. pome_lotto
  8. Ravvi_The_AussieSeagull
  9. SDSM1_20
  10. tokaku_youkai

 

500 gold winners:

  1. _Amadeus_
  2. _paitoon_
  3. amema_ryou
  4. ankit_darbar
  5. Arm_Brue
  6. BlueKid
  7. CaesarL
  8. caprilin
  9. dark309
  10. Hosizora___Rin
  11. jesas001
  12. kongou__1
  13. Lockhorn
  14. MAZDA301
  15. miky_95
  16. NATankyz
  17. parkerlicous
  18. RinSuzunoki
  19. Shinoshinol2
  20. Smoke888
  21. Suicro
  22. Syth3r
  23. takarun
  24. tege_hulala
  25. TheBona98
  26. tyfntcar
  27. vietnamhero
  28. whocallme
  29. World_0f_handsome
  30. zero0512

 

300 gold winners:

  1. __Zode__
  2. _metaknight_
  3. _Rampant_
  4. 15Jinair
  5. 1vien
  6. AimanKhosim98
  7. an49123321
  8. AnchorRider
  9. AussRash
  10. Biddut115
  11. Blessing_TV
  12. blue_nuri
  13. chavar02
  14. Collectblock963
  15. Don_Collier
  16. Elen_Jaeger
  17. EMBRO
  18. firi_
  19. funi_funi
  20. Haterz26
  21. hipburn
  22. Jagd_Tiger
  23. kaz3208
  24. kiemsy7777
  25. king1234king
  26. kotiyataku
  27. l0lvl0l
  28. lehung_2014
  29. Lepus_
  30. lulu2630
  31. M_Eoki_36
  32. maiira
  33. maimuoi131
  34. maybe_i_can_do_it
  35. neko_Sos
  36. nguyengiau
  37. occipital
  38. Octavian89
  39. Old_lady
  40. Primal_Fear217
  41. S_choice
  42. seisuke
  43. tk1tk2tk3
  44. toa1993
  45. trunghuan227
  46. TW_OmyGod
  47. VoinNagibator
  48. xl3ru04ru04
  49. YouLike_TH
  50. Zz_Lonely_Star_zZ

 

Congratulations! Prizes have been awarded as of 4 October 2017! :great:


Edited by Elphaba, 05 October 2017 - 10:25 AM.
Updated awarding status.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users