Post battle analysis

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

agingtanker #1 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:32 PM

Staff sergeant

• 13087 battles
WoT I would love to see in a Replay is the ability to turn on and off the location of all tanks (friendly and enemy), switch views to any tank (including enemy tanks but particularly the ones that shot at/hit me so I can see what they saw) and the ability to zoom way out to get a battle field view (better than the minimap).

Napalmer #2 Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:28 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 36054 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

The replay files would be much much larger if this was possible. Probably the reason why WG didn't implement this idea.

I believe the free-cam mod allows you to zoom around the map and get a better view of replays, not sure if you can do it in Vanilla. (You can as an observer in a training room)

If you're looking to see where you got hit, you could always try the paintball mod, which displays exactly where each shot hit your tank.

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, T37, AMX 12T, Cromwell, IS-3, T-54

Signature

The smell of Napalm...

chillview23 #3 Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:47 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 9949 battles
  • [PVP] PVP
IIRC, it prevents ESP hacks (like X-ray and etc) I cannot 100% confirm this, but I would assume it to be so.

Stalwart proponent of the Oxford comma. Indiscriminate imbiber of bottom-shelf Scotches. Gluttonous ingester of Mediterranean cuisine. Shameless user of deliberate non sequiturs. Subversive libertarian in favour of legalizing recreational tax fraud. I wrote a 482-page book, and it's just a list of all the jazz albums I've never listened to; you should buy it so that you can never listen to the same albums I've never listened to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users