lag [edited]

LAG PING LATENCY PACKET LOSS NZ

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Shaggeru #1 Posted 23 September 2017 - 05:59 PM

Private

• 29671 battles
  • [LRDG] LRDG

What the hell is going on with this game ,was a nice 200 ms for a while now running mostly 300 and lagging so bad not playable towards the end of games

towards end of game lag is really bad was a paying player but not worth it now ill see if i can upload this replay

fast forward to the end and watch the tank twitch that's the lag kicking in big time :/

Shaggeru #2 Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:02 PM

Private

• 29671 battles
  • [LRDG] LRDG

Cant upload Wot replay cause they trying to hide there problems 

this is very bad WOT short your shit out

wasaabi #3 Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:06 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 20560 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View PostShaggeru, on 23 September 2017 - 08:02 PM, said:

Cant upload Wot replay cause they trying to hide there problems 

this is very bad WOT short your shit out

For the lag read this http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/75608-regional-connectivity/

For your replay, not that it's needed, just upload it to wotreplays.com and put the link here, you do not need to upload the file.

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

jumphonner #4 Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:24 AM

Staff sergeant

• 45201 battles
  • [OLDR] OLDR

I run ping plotter whilst playing WoT. The last couple of days I have been getting up to 10% packet loss on the last jump into the actual server, with red lines galore on the chart. I even was disconnected yesterday during the countdown.

I am not the only one in our clan having this problem.

Last night it got so bad that the only class of tank playable was SPG's..

Hands off our PMM tanks War Gaming.

Say NO to Russian Refunds.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #5 Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:01 PM

First lieutenant

• 33971 battles

now i am getting lag too!

It was ok to play in the morning, everything fine 120ms as usual, than now all of sudden the packet loss is so intense that the tank moves in breaking patterns and when i shoot the enemy also moves in breaking patterns and the shot land on the dirty... I never seen a lag/packet loss like this! My ping didnt change so much, its at 150-170ms, but the packet loss is unbelieveable, the red dot keep blinking green and red all the time and today i took a day off from work so it was an ideal day to play wot :facepalm:. Bad luck

~~~EDIT: After around 10 hours later my lag issues are gone and i am being able to play the game without packet losses :)

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 26 September 2017 - 07:15 AM.

Forum Guy: "All that Marks of Excelence does is to encourage Damage farming over winning".

Me: "YES sir, MOE does encourage dmg farm over winning, just like winning does encourages: YOLO, Camping far back, gold spamming,"world of capping" mindset, OP premium tier 8's purchases, chat rage, platooning to farm win ratio, toxicity, seal clubbing, arty spam etc..... So i guess winning is much more toxic and bad behavior than dmg farming???"  Wait a minute, wow no one has ever thought about that this way??? Then I must be a genius                                                                                                                                                            https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Centurion_IRL #6 Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:26 AM

Fighting Irish

• Senior Moderator
  • 28464 battles
  • [KW] KW

If they are working on the cable repair there will be disruption to service and that could be the source of the recent lagging 

And to the OP next time before you come to the forums to rage and throw accusations around try the search function it would have answered all your questions 

I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support

"Judge me not by how I fall, but how I stand myself back up again"

"There's a reason you go to a zoo and you don't get eaten by Lions, they're in the cages. That's how that works."

MontyPieThon #7 Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:31 PM

Private

• 4043 battles

I can't even log into the game at times because the connection times out or disconnects for some reason.  Is this all because of the cables?  Is there a better port, currently using 6881?  Please help I am getting annoyed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users