Track damage

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

oze_1 #1 Posted 03 October 2017 - 09:49 PM

Private

• 5551 battles

Hi,

I played long time on european servers. Now I start on asia server.

My favorites are light and medium tanks.

But now 99% on every hit my track fall down. This is not normal. Is there any possibility to avoid this?

I installed torsion bars and Spall Liner but still the same.

AKASHA178 #2 Posted 03 October 2017 - 10:21 PM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 31266 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

View Postoze_1, on 03 October 2017 - 09:49 PM, said:

Hi,

But now 99% on every hit my track fall down. This is not normal. Is there any possibility to avoid this?

they call it aimbot, by the way welcome to hell 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

Thisnicknamehas22letters #3 Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:41 PM

Corporal

• 3729 battles
There is no way to prevent broken tracks from ever happening. Just find a tank with good track hp.
This is my signature… No, it isn’t… :P

Matt_B #4 Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:26 PM

Staff sergeant

• 15397 battles

As above, but always carry a repair kit and train your crew in repairs to speed up the process on the occasions where you don't have a kit available or aren't prepared to use it yet.

Carrying the toolbox and the large repair kit further improves your repair time a bit, but they're not really essential and you've usually got better choices.

oze_1 #5 Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:20 PM

Private

• 5551 battles

Yes, I carry the small repair kit but sometimes even with repair arty is able to kill me.

Is it really aimbot or is it the deadeye skill?

Matt_B #6 Posted 06 October 2017 - 04:03 PM

Staff sergeant

• 15397 battles

Aimbots are a thing, but probably a lot rarer than you'd expect. Unless you're in a tank where the entirety of your visible armour is impenetrable they wouldn't go for the tracks though, but the weakest spot where they could cause damage.

Deadeye will slightly improve your chance of scoring a crit, but has no extra effect on tracks since they always take damage when hit. Low alpha guns may still require more than one hit to take the tracks off though.

Flying_Elite #7 Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:02 AM

Always blame Hema!

• Forum Moderator
  • 24696 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View Postoze_1, on 03 October 2017 - 11:49 PM, said:

Hi,

I'd say people are just aiming for your tracks. Most decent players will de-track a tank in order to both farm damage, and to farm tracking damage. You need to limit how much of your tracks are visible to the enemy team, be that through only hull down positions, staying on the move in a fast tank, or even just sitting in a bush for the concealment factor. Sell off your spall liners and torsion bars and put in vents + rammer or another useful piece of equipment. Spall liners are only useful in ramming tanks (E50M) or in Superheavy HT's (Maus/E100/Type5). Perhaps investing some gold into retraining your crews skills to where you have all of them training repairs to get that repair time down and keep you in the game a little while longer. 

Spoiler

Facebook | Youtube | Flying_Elite Forum Thread | WotLabs Stats | Best Ambush Skills Asia

3 MoE: Crusader

2 MoE: AMX 1390, Skorp G, T-34-3, T-34, T67, M53/M55, WZ-131, STRV m/42-57

NICE MEME

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users