• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

AdrianK #1 Posted 09 October 2017 - 04:16 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 20603 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

Hi,  

As a player that is well into the game (has a non-trivial number of tanks and crew in the garage) I regularly grinding new vehicles and needed to re-train crew; I would like a feature that makes it easier for me to see what crew I have (what vehicle they are trained for, where they currently are and what their level of training / skills & perks are); so that I can more easily review what crew i have and plan crew-training plans in preparation for getting new tanks.

A solution I think would work for me is a CSV export, because I would often like to look at / review my crew when I am not able to use the game client - such as on public transport / on my mobile.  

The in-game UI is ok, but you cannot see crew training at a glance - you have to mouse-over each and every crew member.

I would also like the ability to get this data via the WG API.

The data I would like made available for each crew (i.e. through the CVS export and/or API) is: 

1. Nation
  2. Class (LT, MT, HT, etc)
  3. Current location (e.g. barracks or name of tank)
  4. Current vehicle trained for
  5. Role (Cmdr, gunner, etc)
  6. Role training level %
  7. Number of skills / perks
  8. Training level of the most recently skill/perk
  9. Name
  10. Gender

#7 & 8 could alternatively be a list of the skills and perks, with name of the skill/perk and training level, however, for a simple CSV the simple way would be okay for me.

Hope is not a strategy

Pray here to MM, RNG and Luck : http://mmrngluck.azurewebsites.net/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users