Private

• 2445 battles
  • [NZAB] NZAB
Thanks guys, it was a big help!

RUmyMOTHER #482 Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:39 AM

Private

• 53 battles

1997kyle1

So when is my account going to be changed over to the Asia server from NA, I missed the first change over but I registered my NA account for the second change over. Just wonding if I was meant to  receive an email or something confirming I was registered... poor communication leads to stuff ups I would have through you guys would have made 100% sure everyone got over this time! 

Wot  1997kyle1 said......

No communications after registering gives very uneasy feeling....

PeterF #483 Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:11 AM

Private

• 491 battles

View PostAussie_Kozzy, on 03 November 2017 - 08:13 AM, said:

Hi Peter,

This issue is something we are actively looking into and trying to come up with the best resolution. You're not alone, so we are working out the best fix.

Thanks,

James

Thank you for the response. I've put in a ticket asking for a premium vehicle transfer but just received a copy/past of the terms and conditions stating that virtual goods bought are not allowed to be transferred. I'm hoping something can move forward on this.

RU_my_MOTHER #484 Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:12 PM

Private

• 33638 battles
  • [_BS_] _BS_

View PostRUmyMOTHER, on 04 November 2017 - 05:39 AM, said:

1997kyle1

So when is my account going to be changed over to the Asia server from NA, I missed the first change over but I registered my NA account for the second change over. Just wonding if I was meant to  receive an email or something confirming I was registered... poor communication leads to stuff ups I would have through you guys would have made 100% sure everyone got over this time! 

Wot  1997kyle1 said......

No communications after registering gives very uneasy feeling....

Ok! So what was I worried about, finally got an email..... transferred my NA account with no issues at all. Game finally playable again on Singapore and even super duper better on ANZ with around 50 ping on ADSL from Auckland NZ.

Just one question though.... I set up a clan on the NA servers. I would love to have that clan up and running on SEA server as well. Seem to remember it cost gold to set up.... Wonder if wot might consider reimbursing that investment. Anyone else come across this issue..... or do I just suck it up and spend gold again. 

Centurion_IRL #485 Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:48 PM

Fighting Irish

• Senior Moderator
  • 27442 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM

View PostRU_my_MOTHER, on 04 November 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

Ok! So what was I worried about, finally got an email..... transferred my NA account with no issues at all. Game finally playable again on Singapore and even super duper better on ANZ with around 50 ping on ADSL from Auckland NZ.

Just one question though.... I set up a clan on the NA servers. I would love to have that clan up and running on SEA server as well. Seem to remember it cost gold to set up.... Wonder if wot might consider reimbursing that investment. Anyone else come across this issue..... or do I just suck it up and spend gold again. 

welcome to the new ANZ server but sadly WG need money to pay for the new server so you have to buy gold to set up the clan

I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support

"Judge me not by how I fall, but how I stand myself back up again"

“Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence– whether much that is glorious– whether all that is profound– does not spring from disease of thought– from moods of mind exalted at the expense of the general intellect.” 

1997kyle1 #486 Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:11 AM

Private

• 36 battles

View PostRU_my_MOTHER, on 04 November 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

I still have not received an email regarding the transfer, what should I do. I registered my account on the form I made sure I had the correct email and everything. 

Centurion_IRL #487 Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:16 AM

Fighting Irish

• Senior Moderator
  • 27442 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM

View Post1997kyle1, on 05 November 2017 - 11:11 AM, said:

I still have not received an email regarding the transfer, what should I do. I registered my account on the form I made sure I had the correct email and everything. 

Log a ticket with support and pm me the ticket number

“Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence– whether much that is glorious– whether all that is profound– does not spring from disease of thought– from moods of mind exalted at the expense of the general intellect.” 

1997kyle1 #488 Posted 05 November 2017 - 06:20 PM

Private

• 36 battles
Disregard my post. I have just transferred my account over thank you everyone 

Petereff #489 Posted 06 November 2017 - 09:00 AM

Corporal

• 32459 battles

View PostCenturion_IRL, on 05 November 2017 - 07:16 AM, said:

Log a ticket with support and pm me the ticket number

Can I do the same with an account with a similar problem? I put a ticket in but just got the generic 'server transfers are now over and we don't know when the next one will happen' response. Really, whoever is organising that transfer in NA should be getting a few harsh conversations over how it has been handled.

Centurion_IRL #490 Posted 06 November 2017 - 11:00 AM

Fighting Irish

• Senior Moderator
  • 27442 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM

View PostUser_1001024577, on 06 November 2017 - 01:00 PM, said:

Can I do the same with an account with a similar problem? I put a ticket in but just got the generic 'server transfers are now over and we don't know when the next one will happen' response. Really, whoever is organising that transfer in NA should be getting a few harsh conversations over how it has been handled.

if you have a transfer in progress then yes, but if you want to create a new one sadly the last opportunity ended on FRiday

Petereff #491 Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:53 PM

Corporal

• 32459 battles

I put in a transfer request on the spreadsheet before the due date but still have not received the email.

Now I have to post eight more times just so I can send you a pm.....

Petereff #492 Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:54 PM

Corporal

• 32459 battles
I'm hoping this won't be too annoying

Petereff #493 Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:12 PM

Corporal

• 32459 battles
but god damn, trying to find eight other threads to reply to is harder than you think!

koala7k #494 Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:59 PM

Private

• 198 battles
So i received the first email with the link to the transfer website but never recieved the second email with the user and password that i need to login to it. Any help as to how i get that second email?

madgiecool #495 Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:56 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 899 battles

View PostRU_my_MOTHER, on 04 November 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

If I brought a house, and then moved overseas..... It is generally accepted that the house will get left behind.  Up to you what happens to that 'house' you left in NA.  

OCD_Lancer #496 Posted 09 November 2017 - 12:09 PM

Private

• 10288 battles

soo any word regarding compensation?

I've paid for a premium tank under impression that accounts gonna be merged, you know...

As I understand there is no help to ask support about it, right? they prob gonna say something along the lines "there are no such events in plan, but look for them at the official portal"...

FugurPra3 #497 Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:53 PM

Private

• 2641 battles

View PostOCD_Lancer, on 09 November 2017 - 12:09 PM, said:

soo any word regarding compensation?

I've paid for a premium tank under impression that accounts gonna be merged, you know...

As I understand there is no help to ask support about it, right? they prob gonna say something along the lines "there are no such events in plan, but look for them at the official portal"...

Dunno, hope they do, my friends account has gotten lost in the transfer and cant get a solid reply in tickets (Finger pointing .ect) he has proof of his tanks aswell, If they dont he'll have lost alot of prems and up to tier 10 in tanks.

LightningMan #498 Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:44 PM

Corporal

• 22779 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
Would it be viable to 'test' longer hours over the weekends (Fri/Sat nights)

Ratsac #499 Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:37 AM

Private

• 1150 battles
  • [AUG] AUG

It doesnt really matter IMO. Its not like the AU server is ever around long enough to play on it

LightningMan #500 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:54 PM

Corporal

• 22779 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View PostRatsac, on 11 November 2017 - 01:37 PM, said:

It doesnt really matter IMO. Its not like the AU server is ever around long enough to play on it

Hence why they could extent the hours over the weekends (Fri/Sat nights and maybe even Sunday) when the most people are online. For example, start 2hrs early and finish 1hr later. There was nearly 3.5k people online when the server shut down at 1am AEST yesterday and the matchmaker queue wasn't even bad.

Just a thought, to give people more time to play on this server over weekends. Weekdays are fine as it is for now.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users