Premium Ammunition Spam

Premium Ammo Gold Ammo

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

KuKu_KiLLaZ_ROX #21 Posted 24 December 2017 - 12:45 PM

Sergeant

• 22472 battles

View PostBombardent, on 26 October 2017 - 04:25 AM, said:

There are many rants and post about gold rounds being OP in the pass and I somewhat understand and see a need to balance the cost and usage of these rounds to make the game fair and more enjoyable for the majority of players.

ON the general side of thing, i play mainly between tier 5~10 and especially at tier 8 tanks, and I seen alot of gold rounds being used BY HIGER TIER against LOWER TIER and this is especially imminent on Tier 8,9,10 match make.

I can't comprehend the logic of needlessly spending gold round just for the sake to pen- your enemy (WN8 means nothing if all you do is PTW) and more so than anything I just wonder has Wargame lost its sense of direction when they made gold round available in credits? 

The situation is worsen with the current messed up tier 8 match making, because even when i am playing tier 10 in hopes to experience the NEW "GRAND BATTLE", ptff, what a joke, don't make promises if you ain't going to deliver it.

I am not suggesting a deliberate nerf on Gold rounds, but consider this this, an AT2 with a 6-pdr PAYS 2,400 credit for its 75 avg damage APCR (110 pen to 180 pen) shell just to pen higher tier tanks reliable, i.e. kv85 or T29 frontally, while the OBJ140  pays 4,800 credits for its 320 avg damage HEAT rounds (264 pen to 330 pen). 

Players should not be encourage to use gold round as in, even with a premium account, you should not make credits in a battle using gold rounds. However, in my experience it is not the case. Gold rounds are soo cheap, even if you make a loss playing your high tiers and spamming gold rounds, a good round with your premium tier 8 tanks will cover the cost and I felt that it is wrong. You should be punished for using gold rounds because it is a last resort round to deal with higher tier opponents or very hard targets that using terrain to their advantage to deny you a feasible shot. 

If i want to shoot my 420pen gold round from my Jpe at a Scorpion G, i will do so! #GetGud #Farm #ProsperityChestMakeItEasy! #LoveGoldRounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQrQL2DHjys&t=265s

Edited by _xXx_ROX_o7o7o7_xXx_, 24 December 2017 - 12:53 PM.

E-100 = Best Tonk

#TheGanG #DabDabGanG 

3RD MOE: (Tier10) E-100, T110E5, IS-4, IS-7

CelestiaLudenberg #22 Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:54 PM

On Conan's Naughty List

• 22075 battles
  • [TEAL] TEAL

The problem is that nothing can really be done other than increase the cost, which I am okay with, except that it won't make a difference at all. When I'm playing and I'm bottom tier in a tier 8, I don't stop and think to myself: "Oh nah, I'd better not use gold ammo so I can actually pen him because it will cost me."

Funnily enough if you fire a gold round and pen, doing a full damage roll, the shell pays for itself.

This is probably the second most complained about feature in the game, behind artillery, and look how long that took for them to "fix". Just learn to deal with it and to be fair I really only find that players from certain top tier clans, you can probably guess the 2 main offending clans, are the ones using full gold even if they're shooting meds and lights that are lower tier than themselves.

As I said, just deal with it, nothing will be done in the near future, just learn to outplay the filthy spammers.

>When I hear a 4 door 20e auto 33 going WADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA in the rain

Zynth #23 Posted 24 December 2017 - 04:16 PM

Aufklärungspanzer Panther

• 25739 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I outplay them by playing paper tanks. If they had shot standard, they would have penetrated too. They wasted their cash! They played themselves! Ha!

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."

This account is proudly sponsored by Wargaming.

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #24 Posted 24 December 2017 - 05:13 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 21248 battles
Soft p2w best p2w :P. Hey, at least gold round are not stupid p2lose system, you paying extra for pretty gud advantage.

Edited by jessica_raven, 24 December 2017 - 05:15 PM.

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist

Razor_32 #25 Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:59 PM

Private

• 14593 battles
  • [NEPAL] NEPAL

View PostAKASHA178, on 25 October 2017 - 02:04 PM, said:

its the business not a charity 

lol true shit there 

Also tagged with Premium Ammo, Gold Ammo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users