Battle in APAC - FAQs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic

Astr0_Boy #41 Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:50 AM

Private

• 3554 battles

I am logged in, have entered the code ANZBATTLEAPAC like a million times, it says code not valid every time :(  Maybe the error has been fixed for existing users but not for ppl who just transferred from NA? I can try another country code but really want to use this code.

* update, please disregard everything I have said above, looks like I already activated the code and didn't know, so all good. (face palm)

Edited by User_1002722701, 04 November 2017 - 02:53 PM.

Keltic_Thunder #42 Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:53 AM

Corporal

• 749 battles
  • [IRISH] IRISH
Just registered my ANZ code and it worked first time

Drover #43 Posted 04 November 2017 - 04:10 PM

Private

• 49 battles

I have done everything I can possibly think of and still I get no missions. I can activate the ANZ code (many times and WG politely says 'Thank You';) but when I log into the game I see no mission what-so-ever. There are many Halloween Missions, but certainly NO mission for registration!!!! I have recently transferred from NA - could that be the problem.

Could someone and/or an Administrator PLEASE help me?

By the way, the web site for this event says the ANZ code problem is fixed.............but it ain't for me :-(

What is going on?

Edited by Drover, 04 November 2017 - 04:16 PM.

stewiejp #44 Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:45 AM

#GetOnBoard

• Community Contributor
  • 40392 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
@Drover - It's Tier 4 minimum - that could be your issue - make sure a Tier 4+ is selected and it should be underneath those Halloween Missions. At first the "registration mission" will be the only one there (Win and be in the Top 10) - once that is completed the rest will appear as if by magic. Hopefully!

#GetOnBoard Studios - Where the Magic Happens: www.youtube.com/c/stewiejp     https://www.twitch.tv/stewiejp

Drover #45 Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:08 PM

Private

• 49 battles

View Poststewiejp, on 05 November 2017 - 01:45 AM, said:

@Drover - It's Tier 4 minimum - that could be your issue - make sure a Tier 4+ is selected and it should be underneath those Halloween Missions. At first the "registration mission" will be the only one there (Win and be in the Top 10) - once that is completed the rest will appear as if by magic. Hopefully!

Well............I realised I was logged into the site with my other NA user name, and of course once I changed to the correct one all is now good. Thanks everyone for you patience. All worked fine and I am now ready.

Feigninterest #46 Posted 06 November 2017 - 03:34 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 59524 battles
  • [-POW-] -POW-
Battle in APAC missions just went UNAVAILABLE....  NVM it's only because I need to complete some little prerequisite.  5 kills for some token to move on to 30X

Edited by Feigninterest, 06 November 2017 - 03:43 AM.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #47 Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:56 AM

First lieutenant

• 35064 battles
why everybody is sign in to ANZ team? its clear what country is gonna win this contest. Just join the winning team :D

Forum Guy: "All that Marks of Excelence does is to encourage Damage farming over winning".

Me: "YES sir, MOE does encourage dmg farm over winning, just like winning does encourages: YOLO, Camping far back, gold spamming,"world of capping" mindset, OP premium tier 8's purchases, chat rage, platooning to farm win ratio, toxicity, seal clubbing, arty spam etc..... So i guess winning is much more toxic and bad behavior than dmg farming???"  Wait a minute, wow no one has ever thought about that this way??? Then I must be a genius                                                                                                                                                            https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Ezz #48 Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:01 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 62371 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Does the team you chose matter?

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Napalmer #49 Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:55 AM

Objectionable Individual

• Community Contributor
  • 41312 battles
  • [CZARS] CZARS

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 06 November 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

why everybody is sign in to ANZ team? its clear what country is gonna win this contest. Just join the winning team :D

One would hope that IP checks would be made as to not exploit this contest...

3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, T37, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, IS-7

Signature 

The smell of Napalm...                           

NameWasStolenStresslevel #50 Posted 06 November 2017 - 08:09 AM

First lieutenant

• 35064 battles

View PostNapalmer, on 06 November 2017 - 08:55 AM, said:

One would hope that IP checks would be made as to not exploit this contest...

i dont hope that it would  be even remotely possible to perform ip checks, since one of the teams is composed of 5 or more countries... But i think the main essence of this event is joining the country you like or support, not exactly having to join a country that you live in, otherwise WG would automatically place you in a team, not allow you to choose a code.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 06 November 2017 - 08:17 AM.

Forum Guy: "All that Marks of Excelence does is to encourage Damage farming over winning".

Me: "YES sir, MOE does encourage dmg farm over winning, just like winning does encourages: YOLO, Camping far back, gold spamming,"world of capping" mindset, OP premium tier 8's purchases, chat rage, platooning to farm win ratio, toxicity, seal clubbing, arty spam etc..... So i guess winning is much more toxic and bad behavior than dmg farming???"  Wait a minute, wow no one has ever thought about that this way??? Then I must be a genius                                                                                                                                                            https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

don_WarDaddy_AVI #51 Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:41 AM

No Party, Without Arty!

• 13938 battles
how to see the country leaderboard ? (i'm unable to find it after the end of 1st week.)

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #52 Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:55 AM

Is the order a blue mountain?

• Beta-Tester
  • 67257 battles

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 06 November 2017 - 08:09 AM, said:

i dont hope that it would  be even remotely possible to perform ip checks, since one of the teams is composed of 5 or more countries... But i think the main essence of this event is joining the country you like or support, not exactly having to join a country that you live in, otherwise WG would automatically place you in a team, not allow you to choose a code.

I think the issue is of how to deal with 500 accounts from the same IP address 

You silence those who speak the truth, and you wonder why everyone is talking rubbish

You reward those who win by cheating, and you wonder why you can't produce people who can win while playing fairly

You punish people who put in effort to play, and you wonder why all who remain are the unmotivated

Wolvenworks #53 Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:56 AM

The Demon Lord of Indonesia

• Beta-Tester
  • 12804 battles
  • [TROLL] TROLL
weird. i can't choose my country. this is utterly vexing. but the code works. did i do somehting wrong?

Elphaba #54 Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:04 AM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 995 battles

View Postdon_WarDaddy_AVI, on 06 November 2017 - 04:41 PM, said:

how to see the country leaderboard ? (i'm unable to find it after the end of 1st week.)

The leaderboard will be posted later today. :great:

View PostWolvenworks, on 07 November 2017 - 01:56 AM, said:

weird. i can't choose my country. this is utterly vexing. but the code works. did i do somehting wrong?

If your country belongs to the SEA group of countries, you won't be able to select it individually.

bloodraven83 #55 Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:14 PM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 16565 battles
  • [ANZAF] ANZAF

Hi i cant even get any were with this  it seems to be broken . i cant choose any country ,the choose country tab just re opens the page it seems to be f-----d! any tabs i press just re opens the page and just goes around in a circle rather frustrating.

EerieX #56 Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:19 PM

Corporal

• 10358 battles

View Postbloodraven83, on 07 November 2017 - 05:14 PM, said:

Hi i cant even get any were with this  it seems to be broken . i cant choose any country ,the choose country tab just re opens the page it seems to be f-----d! any tabs i press just re opens the page and just goes around in a circle rather frustrating.

Redeem codes below as if they are bonus codes on your account under activate wargaming code

Codes

• Australia & New Zealand: ANZBATTLEAPAC 
  • Japan: JAPANBATTLEAPAC
  • Korea: KOREABATTLEAPAC
  • Southeast Asia: SEABATTLEAPAC
  • Taiwan: TAIWANBATTLEAPAC

Tanitha #57 Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:54 PM

WOT Producer

• Administrator
  • 4425 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostWolvenworks, on 07 November 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

View Postbloodraven83, on 07 November 2017 - 05:14 PM, said:

Hello.

Entering the right bonus code for your country, selects that country/region for you.

I'll ask for the webpage to be cleaned up, sorry for the inconvenience.

Codes are as below, please choose the right one, : ) As only one code can be entered 

View PostEerieX, on 07 November 2017 - 05:19 PM, said:

Redeem codes below as if they are bonus codes on your account under activate wargaming code

Codes

• Australia & New Zealand: ANZBATTLEAPAC 
  • Japan: JAPANBATTLEAPAC
  • Korea: KOREABATTLEAPAC
  • Southeast Asia: SEABATTLEAPAC
  • Taiwan: TAIWANBATTLEAPAC

Regards
Tan

Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

Untamedsoul #58 Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:05 PM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 31927 battles
the result are announced and im on SEA team.... but the strange stuff is why i dont get the bonus mission week 1 winner

alone12 #59 Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:56 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 126505 battles
Is the bonus another mission? Still need to spend the effort to get it, and the reward also not special.

Tanitha #60 Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:01 AM

WOT Producer

• Administrator
  • 4425 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostUntamedsoul, on 07 November 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

the result are announced and im on SEA team.... but the strange stuff is why i dont get the bonus mission week 1 winner

Hello.

The award will be credited within ~48 hours, as it requires us to unlock the reward for a specific list of players.

Regards
Tan

Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users