• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Great_Northern #1 Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:26 PM

Private

• 6724 battles
  • [TBS1] TBS1

CLAN APP

• Are you after a Social clan? (Yes)
  • A clan for Company Battles, Platoons, historical battles? (Any, I would just like to be apart of a team again and get around the Aussie server, I have not played with a clan since I transferred over form the NA server. NA previous clan was (KISS).
  • On the ground meetups? (Yeah sure if you guys are willing to come to cairns or somewhere close)
  • Cyber Cafe Play? (I'll make the coffee.)
  • Occasional CW / or heavy Clanwars activity? ( I will participate in as much clan activity as I can, I have a full time job.)
  • 7v7 Mode, Esports, Tournaments? (Im down!)

Usual online time and your Location / Time Zone

• Where are you (state / country) , what timezone are you in, and when do you normally play? (+10 GTM, QLD, Australia)
  • Voice comms availability and languages spoken/preferred? ( English - teamspeak, discord, skype and I have a head set.)
  • Current highest tier and what you are working towards. ( Tier 9, T-54, 100k xp needed until fist tier 10). have 6 or so tanks tier 5 to 8).
  • Your gaming career, It will be important if you are aiming at joining a clan for clans wars or tournaments. (I'll play as much as possible)  

I'm a laid back type of bloke that doesn't get Aggressive over losses, In game name (Great_Northern) IRL name (Kyle) I have only just started playing world of tanks again since the server swap was available.

Taney_Local #2 Posted 12 November 2017 - 07:29 PM

Corporal

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 35787 battles
  • [HMNZ] HMNZ
Have messaged you.

เพื่อนที่แท้จริงคือคนที่หายากที่มาหาคุณในที่มืดและนำคุณกลับเข้าสู่แสง​ - True friends are those rare people who come to find you in dark places and lead you back in to the light.

tekno #3 Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:28 PM

First lieutenant

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 21141 battles
  • [NZAD] NZAD
Please consider NZAD....we are thoroughly contaminated with Aussies anyway :P

Also tagged with clan, recruitment, australia

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users