Help needed : lost movement of the mouse in combat

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

draxdrax_fr #1 Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:27 PM

Private

• 3683 battles

hello

this is the rd time is happens to me

my mouse works perfectly in the garage, i can move around the vehicle and scroll with the mouse wheel

as soon as i am in battle, the mouse is blocked, i can fire with left mouse button, but no more turet movement...

i can move the turret with the keyboard arrows, i can scroll in sniper mode with the page up and down

but the mouse is dead

i have to uninstall and reinstall the game to solve it,

i may have done a wrong combination of keys on the keyboard, but i don't find the way to get back to normal

someone knows the problem ?

thanks a lot

JOC469 #2 Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:27 AM

Carried by [KELLY]

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 67250 battles
  • [CZARS] CZARS
What mods are you using? Post your python.log

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!

AKASHA178 #3 Posted 17 November 2017 - 05:02 AM

Smurfette

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 32757 battles
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY

View Postdraxdrax_fr, on 16 November 2017 - 10:27 PM, said:

hello

this is the rd time is happens to me

my mouse works perfectly in the garage, i can move around the vehicle and scroll with the mouse wheel

as soon as i am in battle, the mouse is blocked, i can fire with left mouse button, but no more turet movement...

i can move the turret with the keyboard arrows, i can scroll in sniper mode with the page up and down

but the mouse is dead

i have to uninstall and reinstall the game to solve it,

i may have done a wrong combination of keys on the keyboard, but i don't find the way to get back to normal

someone knows the problem ?

thanks a lot

removed the old mod folder in your res mod folder 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

Mirage_Flare #4 Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:43 AM

Corporal

• 25286 battles
  • [AQUAS] AQUAS

If any, what mods are you using?

There has been issues with mods that change your aiming reticle.

#letsmakeAQUASgreat

3 MoE: Pz IV H, Cromwell B, HT NO. VI, T-34-85, Tiger I, VK 45.03, IS 3, Lowe, T-10, Emil II, T-54

666Nightmare #5 Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:17 PM

Private

• 754 battles

I've had a similar issue, Mouse works fine in the game, When I go to sniper mode the mouse buttons don't work(ie no firing or auto lock), Also, I can fire or auto lock when zoomed all the way out(3rd Person view).I Have Updated the mouse driver, reinstalled the game clean skin. I have checked the control settings,Good, also found that if I go to the team training environment everything works fine, then Back to the game the issue remains, So I don't believe the Mouse is the issue, I changed the mouse for two others and still the same issue, Tried another usb port for the mouse, same issue, tried a bluetooth mouse same, a New mouse(usb) same issue.

I have noticed that the issue began after the latest update. I Firmly believe the issue is software. When they update the game I would imagine the update would generally only be for the main game mechanic, the training room environment would not really have to change that much, hence I'm looking squarely at the update.Thoughts anyone

CaptainNoch_01 #6 Posted 24 June 2018 - 04:50 AM

Sergeant

• 19305 battles
  • [G-I] G-I

View Post666Nightmare, on 23 June 2018 - 08:17 PM, said:

I've had a similar issue, Mouse works fine in the game, When I go to sniper mode the mouse buttons don't work(ie no firing or auto lock), Also, I can fire or auto lock when zoomed all the way out(3rd Person view).I Have Updated the mouse driver, reinstalled the game clean skin. I have checked the control settings,Good, also found that if I go to the team training environment everything works fine, then Back to the game the issue remains, So I don't believe the Mouse is the issue, I changed the mouse for two others and still the same issue, Tried another usb port for the mouse, same issue, tried a bluetooth mouse same, a New mouse(usb) same issue.

I have noticed that the issue began after the latest update. I Firmly believe the issue is software. When they update the game I would imagine the update would generally only be for the main game mechanic, the training room environment would not really have to change that much, hence I'm looking squarely at the update.Thoughts anyone

That's bizzare though I don't think the new update is the issue or everyone should be making a forum thread on this. Either something was messed up with your mouse in that when you're in battle, it disconnects or least probably, there's an issue with your mouse wire, USB or the USB port itself (maybe not possible since you did try numerous mouses). 

If you're using any mods, delete them. Could be some issue pertaining to a mod. 

Delete the game and the folder itself. Reinstall the game and play it vanilla first. Don't go adding in mods. Test if your mouse is working fine.

If you really need a more in-depth answer to this, contact Customer Service and have them check into the issue. But most probably, it's a system or appliance issue. I had an issue with my computer crashing after 9.17 and they concluded it was an issue on my end. 

signature.png

Why do I still play this game? 

666Nightmare #7 Posted 24 June 2018 - 06:43 AM

Private

• 754 battles
Thank you for your quick reply. I will try the reinstall again. I find it quite interesting that the same mice I used on my machine work fine on our second identical machine. I might have a look at the usb drivers as well. So USB drivers are fine. Re installing now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users