Jump to content


[Rule Violation] Global Map Event: Operation Gambit

Clanwars gambit violation

  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Centurion_IRL #1 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:33 PM

    Fighting Irish

  • Senior Moderator
  • 27778 battles
  • 3,168
  • [ANZAF] ANZAF
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

This thread is ONLY for Clanwars rule violation reporting

 

The following behavior/action will be investigated by Clanwars management staff:

  • Clan violation: battle rigging, clan action to gain unfair advantage on CW global map/in battles, clan chip spamming(mass bidding without participation in battles).
  • Unsportsmanlike conduct in CW battle: playing with food, self-kill or other action considered inappropriate in a fair competition.
  • Other actions which may affect the fairness of Clanwars results.

 

The following behavior/action will NOT be investigated by Clanwars management staff, please send a ticket to Support center - Rule Violation section to report:

  • Use of prohibited mods.
  • Abusive in-game chat/PM 
  • Other actions which not directly related with Clanwars.

 

Please make sure to provide complete information so that the reported case can be thoroughly investigated.

Information include (but not limit to) the following:

  • Screenshots
  • Replays
  • Province details
  • Date + Time

 

Regards,

Centurion_IRL

for Mobius99


                                                                                                                                    
 
I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support
 
"Judge me not by how I fall, but how I stand myself back up again"
 
“Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence– whether much that is glorious– whether all that is profound– does not spring from disease of thought– from moods of mind exalted at the expense of the general intellect.” 
 
 
 

Centurion_IRL #2 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:33 PM

    Fighting Irish

  • Senior Moderator
  • 27778 battles
  • 3,168
  • [ANZAF] ANZAF
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012
Reserved
                                                                                                                                    
 
I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support
 
"Judge me not by how I fall, but how I stand myself back up again"
 
“Men have called me mad; but the question is not yet settled, whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence– whether much that is glorious– whether all that is profound– does not spring from disease of thought– from moods of mind exalted at the expense of the general intellect.” 
 
 
 

XBONX #3 Posted 29 November 2017 - 12:17 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 20798 battles
  • 18
  • [BRRR] BRRR
  • Member since:
    06-07-2015
Hello
29,11,2017 12:45 perpignan clan war BRRR vs VAE
Formally request replay of battle.
There are so many questions about their shots and skills that are so ridiculous. Their modes are clearly illegal. As users who have played countless battles, they are definitely using illegal mode. Not only this battle, but always when you meet them. There are a lot of things that we do not feel in battle with other talented clans, and we despise users who break and play rules. Please read the replay, asking you to make a direct gaming decision and never ask any unscrupulous users to use this mode again.
Our BRRR clan will always respond to replay submissions.

Flying_Elite #4 Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:34 AM

    Always blame Hema!

  • Forum Moderator
  • 24696 battles
  • 1,614
  • [PYRO] PYRO
  • Member since:
    06-13-2013

View PostXBONX, on 29 November 2017 - 02:17 AM, said:

Hello
29,11,2017 12:45 perpignan clan war BRRR vs VAE
Formally request replay of battle.
There are so many questions about their shots and skills that are so ridiculous. Their modes are clearly illegal. As users who have played countless battles, they are definitely using illegal mode. Not only this battle, but always when you meet them. There are a lot of things that we do not feel in battle with other talented clans, and we despise users who break and play rules. Please read the replay, asking you to make a direct gaming decision and never ask any unscrupulous users to use this mode again.
Our BRRR clan will always respond to replay submissions.

 

View PostCenturion_IRL, on 27 November 2017 - 02:33 PM, said:

The following behavior/action will NOT be investigated by Clanwars management staff, please send a ticket to Support center - Rule Violation section to report:

  • Use of prohibited mods.

 

This is not the place to report illegal mods, talk to Mobius through the KR CoAF in discord or send a ticket to support. 
~Flying_Elite

   

Spoiler

Facebook | Youtube | Flying_Elite Forum Thread | WotLabs Stats | Best Ambush Skills Asia

3 MoE: Crusader

2 MoE: AMX 1390, Skorp G, T-34-3, T-34, T67, M53/M55, WZ-131, STRV m/42-57

NICE MEME

 


U12D13 #5 Posted 29 November 2017 - 09:52 PM

    Captain

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 30681 battles
  • 1,589
  • [CALM] CALM
  • Member since:
    12-11-2013

Are map exploits (boosting spots) considered, especially if the other team deliberately uses boosting spots that are available only to their side of the spawns? It technically gives them an unfair advantage and should be considered inappropriate in a fair competition.

 

If you feel that a whole team getting wrecked from a tank up somewhere impossible to reach is not right in a "fair" competition, do let me know and I got some replays to submit.


     

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, Wn8 = 1000+ (nego-able), new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [CALM/CROWN] family! Weekly Strongholds and CW~


Ravvi_The_AussieSeagull #6 Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:07 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 24280 battles
  • 63
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    10-22-2013
There is nothing written in the Rules stating that "Boosting" in not allowed. 

Ravvi is on a Rampage!!!

 


U12D13 #7 Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:13 PM

    Captain

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 30681 battles
  • 1,589
  • [CALM] CALM
  • Member since:
    12-11-2013

View PostRavvi_The_AussieSeagull, on 29 November 2017 - 10:07 PM, said:

There is nothing written in the Rules stating that "Boosting" in not allowed. 

 

View PostCenturion_IRL, on 27 November 2017 - 12:33 PM, said:

  •  ...other action considered inappropriate in a fair competition.

 

^emphasis on "fair"


     

I'm not good at this game, its just that the rest of the server sucks~

Casual Gaming: Apply for [ANKOU] today! Simple requirements: English speaking, Wn8 = 1000+ (nego-able), new players welcome!

Competitive Gaming: Come join in the [CALM/CROWN] family! Weekly Strongholds and CW~


Lee_Shawran #8 Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:24 PM

    Chief Marshall of Missions

  • Member
  • 42690 battles
  • 504
  • [VAE] VAE
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013

I want to report the match between VAE and VEER for being bot and afk

I suspected that they were short of members and logged those accounts to avoid taking technical defeat.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X3iwpYKOo2IPEHVZsO6IlLGReo9xGVek

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T_HsnYpJuR68ZUNeeW92uGWQ2GKpNArI

 


 


Ritz_The_GodSpeed #9 Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:48 PM

    Corporal

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 24106 battles
  • 54
  • [VEER] VEER
  • Member since:
    03-08-2014

View PostLee_Shawran, on 04 December 2017 - 08:54 PM, said:

I want to report the match between VAE and VEER for being bot and afk

I suspected that they were short of members and logged those accounts to avoid taking technical defeat.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X3iwpYKOo2IPEHVZsO6IlLGReo9xGVek

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T_HsnYpJuR68ZUNeeW92uGWQ2GKpNArI

 

 

so if you can not spot our tanks or if you win by cap while we were completely out of position meas we are bot or afk.. nice memes.. keep it up.. i guess u should focus on real games not politics.. good luck and see you in battlefield.. 07

Regards,

Ritz_The_GodSpeed

Commander[VEER]

Ritz_The_GodSpeed


Mobius99 #10 Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:13 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 10008 battles
  • 293
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-09-2013

View PostLee_Shawran, on 04 December 2017 - 11:24 PM, said:

I want to report the match between VAE and VEER for being bot and afk

I suspected that they were short of members and logged those accounts to avoid taking technical defeat.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1X3iwpYKOo2IPEHVZsO6IlLGReo9xGVek

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T_HsnYpJuR68ZUNeeW92uGWQ2GKpNArI

 

 

There's no hard evidence of violation in this case.

No further action will be taken.

 

Regards,
Mobius99



Lee_Shawran #11 Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:55 PM

    Chief Marshall of Missions

  • Member
  • 42690 battles
  • 504
  • [VAE] VAE
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013

I want to report 2 cases

- Match between VAE and S_T: I suspect that S_T were using cheat mod in that match

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JbxxyGOZCv__VJNEijFMNmV-lrfK6F6d

- Match between VAE and DUCE: one of their players suicided near the end of the match (I remember that Pyro used to report that case once)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18U6k1JF--5zDdEkQZ-7L0WXNZxmdaRJb

 

 


 


neokai #12 Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:15 PM

    SealClub Number 9

  • Senior Moderator
  • 35307 battles
  • 7,438
  • [CROWN] CROWN
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013

View PostLee_Shawran, on 07 December 2017 - 10:55 PM, said:

I want to report 2 cases

- Match between VAE and S_T: I suspect that S_T were using cheat mod in that match

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JbxxyGOZCv__VJNEijFMNmV-lrfK6F6d

- Match between VAE and DUCE: one of their players suicided near the end of the match (I remember that Pyro used to report that case once)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18U6k1JF--5zDdEkQZ-7L0WXNZxmdaRJb

 

 

 

​Will let Mobius know about this case.
Spoiler

Mobius99 #13 Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:43 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 10008 battles
  • 293
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-09-2013

View PostLee_Shawran, on 07 December 2017 - 10:55 PM, said:

- Match between VAE and S_T: I suspect that S_T were using cheat mod in that match

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JbxxyGOZCv__VJNEijFMNmV-lrfK6F6d

 

The following behavior/action will NOT be investigated by Clanwars management staff, please send a ticket to Support center - Rule Violation section to report:

  • Use of prohibited mods.
  • Abusive in-game chat/PM 
  • Other actions which not directly related with Clanwars.

 

View PostLee_Shawran, on 07 December 2017 - 10:55 PM, said:

- Match between VAE and DUCE: one of their players suicided near the end of the match (I remember that Pyro used to report that case once)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18U6k1JF--5zDdEkQZ-7L0WXNZxmdaRJb

 

The player fell off, not suicide, or at least not a direct action.
From the replay can see the player tried to back up but fell off.



Ezz #14 Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:45 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 57057 battles
  • 33,245
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

Ok cool, so the CW people don't investigate the use of prohibited mods. How are support going with that?

 

Just a reminder that this thread is for CW violation reporting.

Spoiler
​​

If you wish to question Mobius further, drop him a forum PM, or make a new thread in the appropriate sub-forum pls.

 

~neokai

 


Edited by neokai, 08 December 2017 - 04:15 PM.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Lee_Shawran #15 Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:03 PM

    Chief Marshall of Missions

  • Member
  • 42690 battles
  • 504
  • [VAE] VAE
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013

Here a match between VAE and XTRA-

One of their players threw the game. This time he travelled a long way to there and afk

Replay link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AL3KYp_E5SI71gk7R_mFJ4A4IUgKZeCp

 

 


 


Hilly #16 Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:39 AM

    We always have room for someone with the right requirements

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 11359 battles
  • 2,075
  • [PYRO] PYRO
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012

I would like to report clan LEON - https://asia.wargami...wot/2000010894/

 

This is totally a alt/sub clan being played by other people or another clan. These accounts are being piloted for the sole reason or taking fame away from other clans.

 

Clearly everyone’s alt or extra account put into this clan.  Would like this be investigated and IP checked who is chipping which will lead back to original clan.


Edited by Hilly, 11 December 2017 - 08:40 AM.

 

 

 

 



Pyromaniacs [PYRO] is recruiting now. Please email/pm me if you are interested.


Mobius99 #17 Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:27 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 10008 battles
  • 293
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-09-2013

View PostLee_Shawran, on 09 December 2017 - 10:03 PM, said:

Here a match between VAE and XTRA-

One of their players threw the game. This time he travelled a long way to there and afk

Replay link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AL3KYp_E5SI71gk7R_mFJ4A4IUgKZeCp

 

 

Can't hardly say it's a violation, it's not a shared account and caused no damage to your battle result.

No further action will be taken in this case.

 



Mobius99 #18 Posted 11 December 2017 - 05:54 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 10008 battles
  • 293
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    03-09-2013

View PostHilly, on 11 December 2017 - 07:39 AM, said:

I would like to report clan LEON - https://asia.wargami...wot/2000010894/

 

This is totally a alt/sub clan being played by other people or another clan. These accounts are being piloted for the sole reason or taking fame away from other clans.

 

Clearly everyone’s alt or extra account put into this clan.  Would like this be investigated and IP checked who is chipping which will lead back to original clan.

 

LEON is clean, checked IP without any issue, and most accounts are quite active within past 28 days.

Heard that they were struggling to build a regular roster for CW, but have been working their way up and prepare for CW in Stronghold for a while.

 



Profanisaurus #19 Posted Yesterday, 04:05 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 2011 battles
  • 3,460
  • [PBFG] PBFG
  • Member since:
    02-19-2013

Mobius.  A question.  I have noticed that some clans Fame balances drop massively around the time they are applying for landings.  Any idea what is going on there?  Are the Fame bids for landings that massive these days or is there something dodgy going on?


Doesn't the Fame balance impact the rewards for attacking clans?

 

I know it's a little borderline to put here but I didn't think it would get attention buried in the other threads.


Edited by Profanisaurus, Yesterday, 04:14 PM.

Salt glorious salt : They can not do what they want with unclearly way.

NoobAlert #20 Posted Yesterday, 04:37 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 5524 battles
  • 6
  • Member since:
    10-19-2013
So shouldn't anything that can be manipulated in such a fashion be outlawed or is it just a case of exploitation of a loop-hole in the rules?  Seems dodgy anyway.





5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 2 anonymous users


    Va1heru