• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Politx_killer #21 Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:51 AM

Loard of Luck™

• Beta-Tester
  • 40857 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 04 December 2017 - 11:03 PM, said:

Instead we bring giant german box tank with many weakspots and no dpm.

calling it a tank would mean implying that it moves. 

Gotta feed the tank collectors. I mean its not like we are getting new maps/content

Forever duelling with pistols for Reaps hat collection.

Also just for Feet

Profanisaurus #22 Posted 05 December 2017 - 10:09 AM

Major

• 2012 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
but.. but... but... Chinese TDs!!! Ranked battles!  Grand Battles.  All the contents!
Salt glorious salt : They can not do what they want with unclearly way.

Inglorious_Aussie_Tanker #23 Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:53 AM

Major

• 10851 battles
Is there going to be a Snow Tank and all the Pretty Decorations this year?

Vote NOW, to Wall up the Lakeville Valley Pass.

So Many Idiots.

So little Shells.

Otakubouzu #24 Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:33 PM

Major

• 15239 battles

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 05 December 2017 - 06:03 AM, said:

Instead we bring giant german box tank with many weakspots and no dpm.

calling it a tank would mean implying that it moves. 

You know, i am already tempted to buy that until i heard that actual, real turtle might move faster than that tank.

What a shame.

StormCrowReaperManyHat #25 Posted 05 December 2017 - 01:32 PM

Ammo Racked IRL

• Beta-Tester
  • 18962 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostPolitx_killer, on 05 December 2017 - 11:51 AM, said:

Gotta feed the tank collectors. I mean its not like we are getting new maps/content

I'd settle for balancing the known problems with the old stuff. Mines for example

Outrage is too exhausting to maintain for years on end. Numpty fatigue has set in.

The rage of 2013/2014 has sullenly ceded ground to apathy and despair, there is no viable alternative.

#FreeFireGuard2k13

Tanitha #26 Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:00 PM

WOT Producer

• Administrator
  • 4207 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostPolitx_killer, on 04 December 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

Same system planned for the Defender?

Not at the moment, at the moment I just know what we are doing with them in December.. Which is Nothing.

View Post_LuZia_, on 04 December 2017 - 07:26 PM, said:

So DEFENDER or Obj 252u is not for sale in ASIA server anymore????

This is not the information provided. So , no.

The information provided was they aren't for sale in December, and there is "currently" no plans for them to be sold.

View PostGtD_00, on 04 December 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

How come the daily advent missions don't appear until just before i'm logging off around 11pm Sydney time? They should activate at 5pm like everything else does...

Its linked to login for popup's, but its also able to be opened anytime you like.

Regards
Tan

Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

annhilatorL414 #27 Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:54 PM

Corporal

• 4999 battles

View PostTanitha, on 04 December 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

Dear Players..

Thanks for your continued support over the many years, including your support of the annual December festivities.

We have noticed the huge amount of interest in what we have happening in December, especially the advent calendar sales.

I wanted to clear up some confusion regarding an apparent leak from the Ru Server in regards to Ru's advent calendar.
Although I didn't see the leak before it was pulled, as far as I am aware from investigations, the leak was not valid/real but just fictional.
And additionally, what servers have on promotion or for sale, is mostly unique to that server, meaning they usually aren't the same, though they can have similarities.
So what another server has on their Advent calendar, isn't very relevant to this server (even if the information is correct, which in this case it wasn't)

This is apparent with ...
1. Our recent use of the Alpine Tiger in a marathon throughout November .. where the tank has not been used or sold on other servers..
2. The sale of the Valkyria tanks recently.
3. And currently .. Our sales starting 1st December which has a lot of old rare collectors tanks for sale. Like the

• Light Mk.VIC
  • T7 Combat Car
  • PzKpfw.II Ausf.D
  • LTP
  • Tetrarch
  • M4A1 Revalorisé
  • M3 Light
  • Pz.Kpfw. B2 740(f)
  • T1E6
  • M4A2E4
  • Tetrarch 

The Advent calendar is only a portion of the active sales and content we have running in December.
So please keep your eyes out on our main portal, for all of the other activities and sales which are not IN the advent calendar..

One specific topic from the invalid leak from RU, was the topic of the Defender tank.
While I am not in a position to speak for other servers, I can say that the Defender tank will not be sold on the Asia server... in the advent calendar, or in December, and there is no current plans to sell the tank in the near future.

However, there is a large lineup of activities, and content, throughout December and January for the festive period, and then onto February for Chinese new year..
So hopefully more than enough to keep you amused and full of new activities and content..

On behalf of the Asia team ..
Have a great Festive season..

Regards
Tan

Hey Wargaming will some of us still have a chance to get the Alpine Tiger tank. I missed on a few days and don't have money to buy 20 tokens in time and will run out of time to get the tank so jsut wondering if there is a second chance to get this tank?

crash74 #28 Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:10 AM

Sergeant

• 42274 battles

Why is it so hard to get a event calendar overview like Na server?

Except we are 1 week later,..it is pretty much the same. So can we expect the next on-track mission for Sheridan this Friday?

Tanitha #29 Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:25 AM

WOT Producer

• Administrator
  • 4207 battles
  • [WG] WG

View Postcrash74, on 06 December 2017 - 01:10 AM, said:

So can we expect the next on-track mission for Sheridan this Friday

Yes,

And yes, I sometimes sync in with NA's on track missions.

Regards
Tan

Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

SummoN14 #30 Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:47 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 44309 battles
  • [PVP] PVP
sad life

SwedishBob_ #31 Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:21 PM

Corporal

• 6131 battles
Defender should be sold ....... It's a Tank in a Tank Game .....  sell it to every man and his dog .. so all the "baddies" would suffer who have it now ...... :great:

NekoTTK #32 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:52 PM

Private

• 7045 battles
  • [_MW_] _MW_
Blackdog return plz 

Astorias #33 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:51 PM

Corporal

• 17485 battles

Interesting.....

Last time it was said that E25 is being moved to special category same as type 59 and shall be only available as a reward tank yet it's on sale.

Does it implies that type59 is also coming out on open sale in December??????

Not expecting positive answer though...

kamhk #34 Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:43 PM

Private

• 16472 battles
  • [HKWOT] HKWOT

View PostTanitha, on 04 December 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

Dear Players..

Thanks for your continued support over the many years, including your support of the annual December festivities.

We have noticed the huge amount of interest in what we have happening in December, especially the advent calendar sales.

I wanted to clear up some confusion regarding an apparent leak from the Ru Server in regards to Ru's advent calendar.
Although I didn't see the leak before it was pulled, as far as I am aware from investigations, the leak was not valid/real but just fictional.
And additionally, what servers have on promotion or for sale, is mostly unique to that server, meaning they usually aren't the same, though they can have similarities.
So what another server has on their Advent calendar, isn't very relevant to this server (even if the information is correct, which in this case it wasn't)

This is apparent with ...
1. Our recent use of the Alpine Tiger in a marathon throughout November .. where the tank has not been used or sold on other servers..
2. The sale of the Valkyria tanks recently.
3. And currently .. Our sales starting 1st December which has a lot of old rare collectors tanks for sale. Like the

• Light Mk.VIC
  • T7 Combat Car
  • PzKpfw.II Ausf.D
  • LTP
  • Tetrarch
  • M4A1 Revalorisé
  • M3 Light
  • Pz.Kpfw. B2 740(f)
  • T1E6
  • M4A2E4
  • Tetrarch 

The Advent calendar is only a portion of the active sales and content we have running in December.
So please keep your eyes out on our main portal, for all of the other activities and sales which are not IN the advent calendar..

One specific topic from the invalid leak from RU, was the topic of the Defender tank.
While I am not in a position to speak for other servers, I can say that the Defender tank will not be sold on the Asia server... in the advent calendar, or in December, and there is no current plans to sell the tank in the near future.

However, there is a large lineup of activities, and content, throughout December and January for the festive period, and then onto February for Chinese new year..
So hopefully more than enough to keep you amused and full of new activities and content..

On behalf of the Asia team ..
Have a great Festive season..

Regards
Tan

The IS-6 I had is a nightmare to play with (175 pen). Please either buff the IS-6 gun or resell the defender in the near future. 

Thanks!

Edited by kamhk, 08 December 2017 - 02:44 PM.

3HitKO #35 Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:09 PM

Private

• 2619 battles
  • [GIFO] GIFO

View Postkamhk, on 08 December 2017 - 02:43 PM, said:

The IS-6 I had is a nightmare to play with (175 pen). Please either buff the IS-6 gun or resell the defender in the near future. 

Thanks!

IS-6 with 175 pen is not a nightmare, so does the alpine tiger.

The point is, alpine tiger has 50kmh top speed, while IS-6 is having only 35kmh top speed & having thinner front armor/non-pike nose...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users