Jump to content


T26E4 needs balancing


  • Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

MagicalFlyingFox #41 Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:16 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 25998 battles
  • 11,682
  • [PYRO] PYRO
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

View PostDefending_The_Fatherland, on 08 December 2017 - 06:15 PM, said:

 

Guess I'll have to stick to tier 8-10 since I don't have the low tier cool kid tanks, or any cool kid tanks for that matter :(

 

wow stop padding. Tier 6 is totally the tier to be in. 

 

Be like me with all the battles in tier 6 recently. Sooo many battles in tier 6. 



Defending_The_Fatherland #42 Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:26 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 11801 battles
  • 182
  • [CALM] CALM
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 08 December 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

 

wow stop padding. Tier 6 is totally the tier to be in. 

 

Be like me with all the battles in tier 6 recently. Sooo many battles in tier 6. 

 

Sadly I don't think I'm good enough to get a mark of excellence on a tier 6 HT, let alone be 13th on the leaderboard for it. As well as being in the top 60% for ratings.

Edited by Defending_The_Fatherland, 08 December 2017 - 03:26 PM.

signature.png

3 M.O.E Tanks: Tiger II

2 M.O.E Tanks: E 75, VK 100.01 P, VK 45.02 A, Schwarzpanzer 58, Indien Panzer, Tiger (P), VK 45.03, Jagdpanther, VK 36.01 H, VK 30.01 P, VK 30.01 D, VK 30.02 M, Type 58, Panzer IV H, Panzer III/IV, StuG III G.


Zynth #43 Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:25 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 22017 battles
  • 2,527
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-01-2013

View PostDefending_The_Fatherland, on 08 December 2017 - 03:26 PM, said:

 

Sadly I don't think I'm good enough to get a mark of excellence on a tier 6 HT, let alone be 13th on the leaderboard for it. As well as being in the top 60% for ratings.

 

It's as if getting 1 MoE over the course of 100 battles, proving you are better than 50% of the windowlickers and establishing yourself as "average" is something to be proud of.


RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

 

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."


Defending_The_Fatherland #44 Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:35 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 11801 battles
  • 182
  • [CALM] CALM
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostZynth, on 08 December 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

 

It's as if getting 1 MoE over the course of 100 battles, proving you are better than 50% of the windowlickers and establishing yourself as "average" is something to be proud of.

 

Yeah lmao, I've almost got 3 marks on the Jagdpanther after like 80 games.

signature.png

3 M.O.E Tanks: Tiger II

2 M.O.E Tanks: E 75, VK 100.01 P, VK 45.02 A, Schwarzpanzer 58, Indien Panzer, Tiger (P), VK 45.03, Jagdpanther, VK 36.01 H, VK 30.01 P, VK 30.01 D, VK 30.02 M, Type 58, Panzer IV H, Panzer III/IV, StuG III G.





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users