Jump to content


Tank Customization

suggestion customization exterior

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Shifty_Panzer #1 Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 2664 battles
  • 24
  • [TNIAD] TNIAD
  • Member since:
    06-02-2017

So the new customization update is coming to WoT soon, with the ability to paint your tank.

 

so my suggestion is too add a feature that allow us to put spare track, logs, bags, helmet, AA machine gun to a tank (without effecting the armor thickness).


Edited by Shifty_Panzer, 08 December 2017 - 08:02 PM.


CelestiaLudenberg #2 Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:16 PM

    On Conan's Naughty List

  • Member
  • 19194 battles
  • 883
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016
That would be a good idea, but track links on the current models provide an extra 5-10mm, so that is a no go but logs, and such is great. I personally use deh0mbres skins to get that look, I suggest you check his skins out here: http://forum.worldof...ittle-workshop/

3 M.O.E Tanks: E-100, Panzer VII, E-50M, Leopard 1,  E-75, Leopard PT A, Type 61, Tiger II, VK 45.02A, Indien Panzer, IS-3, STA-1, T-34-2, Type 59, Tiger P, Jagdpanther, StuG III G.


topshelf #3 Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:56 PM

    First lieutenant

  • Beta-Tester
  • 18264 battles
  • 560
  • [AAD] AAD
  • Member since:
    08-12-2012

View PostShifty_Panzer, on 08 December 2017 - 10:01 PM, said:

So the new customization update is coming to WoT soon, with the ability to paint your tank.

 

so my suggestion is too add a feature that allow us to put spare track, logs, bags, helmet, AA machine gun to a tank (without effecting the armor thickness).

 

I thought that kind of thing (3D items) was coming next year in the second phase of customisation?

Kanna_The_Goldammo_Eater #4 Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:35 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9056 battles
  • 120
  • Member since:
    07-18-2015

WG already stated that the 3D decor items will be purely cosmetic and will not provide any extra stats.

 

Unless WG add some realistic mode like (another tank game), that thing will not affect the gameplay.


There's no freedom of speech here, I feel like I live in gulag

Everything in this game is fine, expect speech restrictions.

They didn't want to listen me, treated me like garbage. so, I had enough.

(I just get M mark in TOG 2, so my WoT career is complete)


FramFramson #5 Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:26 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 40470 battles
  • 3,351
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015
What I'm hoping for is little commanders (male & female) in the hatches.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


Wodka_Warrior #6 Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:35 AM

    Potato Juice Connoisseur

  • Member
  • 17875 battles
  • 265
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013

Midget crew-not full size peeps?:teethhappy:

Should be fun the more options the better.



mttspiii #7 Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:16 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 29951 battles
  • 16,745
  • [CALM] CALM
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012

View PostDefending_The_Fatherland, on 08 December 2017 - 08:16 PM, said:

That would be a good idea, but track links on the current models provide an extra 5-10mm, so that is a no go but logs, and such is great. I personally use deh0mbres skins to get that look, I suggest you check his skins out here: http://forum.worldof...ittle-workshop/

 

The Fury tank has all the bits and bongles, but its armor profile is virtually the same as a typical E8.

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

 

 


CelestiaLudenberg #8 Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:24 PM

    On Conan's Naughty List

  • Member
  • 19194 battles
  • 883
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View Postmttspiii, on 09 December 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

 

The Fury tank has all the bits and bongles, but its armor profile is virtually the same as a typical E8.

Yeah, so as long as the added pieces do not get hitboxes then it is allg, ones that are actually a part of the model can keep their space armor effect.


3 M.O.E Tanks: E-100, Panzer VII, E-50M, Leopard 1,  E-75, Leopard PT A, Type 61, Tiger II, VK 45.02A, Indien Panzer, IS-3, STA-1, T-34-2, Type 59, Tiger P, Jagdpanther, StuG III G.






Also tagged with suggestion, customization, exterior

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users