Jump to content


Improvement of remuneration in Clanwars

Clanwars Reward vehicles

  • Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

AN_Pair #21 Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:03 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 11731 battles
  • 3
  • [STRV] STRV
  • Member since:
    03-13-2016
STRV supports this proposal.

mizumanzyu #22 Posted 13 December 2017 - 05:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 32540 battles
  • 22
  • [BLIGE] BLIGE
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013
We, all -SN- members, are fully supports this proposal.

Skyclaudia #23 Posted 13 December 2017 - 07:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 13087 battles
  • 169
  • [ICPD] ICPD
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012
We agree with this proposal entirely.

Visconit #24 Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:11 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 24637 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    08-13-2013
NEST fully supports this proposal.

AKASHA178 #25 Posted 14 December 2017 - 03:16 AM

    Smurfette

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 34460 battles
  • 5,581
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
  • Member since:
    10-22-2012

View PostMurtma, on 12 December 2017 - 05:49 AM, said:

(English)

Hello WG and fellow tankers!

 

This is proposal about problems in this CWE.

 

Until previous CWE, every top 1400 player was able to obtain reward tank. But this time that’s not the case. This is because most top 1400 player can’t earn 4000 Bonds from this CWE. We thought of necessary and sufficient ways to solve this problem.

 

  1. Discount Reward tank from 4000 bonds.

  2. Distribute more Bonds.

 

For solution 1 importance of CW will decrease. Such tanks as Object 907 should be unique reward from CW, decreasing importance is not appropriate thus solution 2 would be more eligible. Currently most of top 1400 player could get only 500~600 bonds by personal ranking. In this case these players have to get multiplied by 7(=1st clan) to get reward tank.

But increasing personal ranking reward by 200~300 most top 1400 player would be able to get reward tank. We need to discuss about raising bonds as soon as possible.

 

Current regulation is not always appropriate for Asia server, and Asia server might not me important for WG as other region. But at least in Asia server opinions of Asia server players should be respected. This “Clanwars” need to be updated to make it better.

 

This proposal is supported by

ATLUS

BRRR

CROWN

DUCE

GTB

ICPD

LIFE

MJB

RGZ

UMRCR

WAFKS

-SN-

11B

 

(日本語)

WGとアジアのプレーヤーの皆さん、こんにちは!

 

今回のClanwarsの問題点について話します。

前回のClanwarsまで、アジアの上位1400のプレイヤーは車両を受け取ることができました。

しかし今回のClanwarsでは、上位1400のプレーヤーの多くが、車両を得ることができません。
多くのプレイヤーはClanwarsにおいて、4000に満たないボンズしか取得できないためです。
以前のように、アジアの上位1400のプレイヤーに車両を提供するには2つの方法があります。

 

1.報酬車両の価格を現在の4000ボンズより安くする。
2.プレーヤーに配布するボンズを増やす。

 

1の場合、車両を取得するためのClanwarsの重要性は減少してしまいます。Object 907などの車両は、あくまでClanwars独自の報酬車両であるべきなので、1より2が望ましいでしょう。
今回のClanwarsの問題は、上位1400人の選手でさえ、必ずしも車両が獲得できるとは限らないということです。そこで、私たちはこれを解決するための必要十分な改善案を考えました。

結論はこのようなものです。

 

"上位1400プレイヤーに対してのみ、配布するボンズを増額する"
"ボンズは個人配分に対して増やし、増やす額は順位に関係なく一定とする"

 

現在、上位1400プレーヤーの多くが、個人配分によって500から600のボンズしか得ることができません。この場合、ボンズを7倍に(=1位のクランに所属)しない限り、車両を手に入れることはできません。
しかし、例えば、上位1400プレーヤーへの個人配分を200や300ボンズ増額すれば、車両を獲得できるプレイヤーの数は大幅に増え、1400に近づくでしょう。ボンズをどの程度増額すべきか、具体的に議論すべきです。

 

現状のレギュレーションは、必ずしもアジアサーバーに適しているわけではありません。アジアサーバーは、WGの世界におけるビジネスにおいて重要ではないかもしれませんが、少なくともアジアサーバー内では、アジアのプレイヤーの意見は尊重されるべきです。そして、Clanwarsがよりよいものへと修正される必要があります。

 
次のクランはすでにこの提案を支持しています。
ATLUS
BRRR
CROWN
DUCE
GTB
ICPD
LIFE
MJB
RGZ
UMRCR
WAFKS
-SN-
11B

 

Crazy fully support this 

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

more than 400 new vehicles are still planned for World of Tanks

 


Profanisaurus #26 Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:29 AM

    le sigh

  • Member
  • 2014 battles
  • 4,178
  • [PBFG] PBFG
  • Member since:
    02-19-2013
PBKAC thinks it's hilarious.

Jf1ZzLe #27 Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:33 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 26303 battles
  • 137
  • Member since:
    10-08-2012
Another vote +1

BrutalOlyx #28 Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:51 AM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 31748 battles
  • 341
  • [BAMF] BAMF
  • Member since:
    06-05-2016

So all these top clans that were beneficiaries of the multiplier system STILL have players outside the 1400. Unbelievable. I gave up on this comp after the first week, and last I checked have drifted outside the 1400, thus would be a beneficiary of this proposal, but changing the rules after the event starts is a bad precedent.

 

If members from the top clans, with all the multiplier bonuses they had, could not get into the 1400, then their is no way they are good enough to deserve a reward.



__Miracle__ #29 Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:47 AM

    Make WoT Great Again

  • Member
  • 37859 battles
  • 580
  • [CROWN] CROWN
  • Member since:
    11-20-2013
Option 3 - Sell a bond package that contains 4k bonds for players. :trollface:
Back in previous CP there is one that they provided an option like 10k gold to buy a reward tank (IS-5 as I remember)
So I am pretty sure they will do the same thing this time :trollface:

 

3 MoE tanks: T110E5, IS7, T62A, Obj140, CAX, STB-1, M48 Patton, FV215b, Batchat25t, TVP 50/51, AMX 50B ...

My replays
My twitch
 


Jf1ZzLe #30 Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:58 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 26303 battles
  • 137
  • Member since:
    10-08-2012

View Post__Miracle__, on 14 December 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

Option 3 - Sell a bond package that contains 4k bonds for players. :trollface:
Back in previous CP there is one that they provided an option like 10k gold to buy a reward tank (IS-5 as I remember)
So I am pretty sure they will do the same thing this time :trollface:

 

How about no

__Miracle__ #31 Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:49 PM

    Make WoT Great Again

  • Member
  • 37859 battles
  • 580
  • [CROWN] CROWN
  • Member since:
    11-20-2013

View PostJf1ZzLe, on 14 December 2017 - 09:58 AM, said:

 

How about no

 

It is so much easier than playing all night with many battles and stress, just be on top 1400 and buy the tank :trollface:

 

3 MoE tanks: T110E5, IS7, T62A, Obj140, CAX, STB-1, M48 Patton, FV215b, Batchat25t, TVP 50/51, AMX 50B ...

My replays
My twitch
 


XBONX #32 Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:38 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 25974 battles
  • 19
  • [5PPA] 5PPA
  • Member since:
    06-07-2015
Brrr ok!

JOC469 #33 Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:53 AM

    Carried by [KELLY]

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 68107 battles
  • 5,568
  • [CZARS] CZARS
  • Member since:
    06-03-2012

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 14 December 2017 - 11:51 AM, said:

So all these top clans that were beneficiaries of the multiplier system STILL have players outside the 1400. Unbelievable. I gave up on this comp after the first week, and last I checked have drifted outside the 1400, thus would be a beneficiary of this proposal, but changing the rules after the event starts is a bad precedent.

 

If members from the top clans, with all the multiplier bonuses they had, could not get into the 1400, then their is no way they are good enough to deserve a reward.

 

Stop your whining. The proposal is there to benefit not only players in top clans that may only score 500bonds and with a maximum x7 multiplier fall short, but also the shitter clans with players that earn 500bonds and only get an x2multiplier.

 

i have previously suggested eithe making the reward token worth 4000 bonds, or review on completion of the event the maximum shortfall in bonds for all players in the top 1400 after clan multipliers and make the token that value so players have just enough bonds to convert the token to a tank if they want. If they don’t convert the token to a tank then they receive no additional bonds.


 

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!


Ezz #34 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:27 AM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 64361 battles
  • 35,287
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

Given bonds were the main reward i'm not sure why everyone is worried about the tank. If people didn't realise they were going to be short on bonds that really isn't WG's fault.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


StormCrowReaperManyHat #35 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:32 AM

    Ammo Racked IRL

  • Beta-Tester
  • 21786 battles
  • 3,841
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012
If you want to talk about improved remuneration then shouldn't your focus be the lackluster 1400 licenses given to ASIA while the NA server which by all (admittedly anecdotal) accounts is roughly the same size these days has 3000 licenses? SEASIAPAC continues to be redhead stepchild confirmed.

Outrage is too exhausting to maintain for years on end. Numpty fatigue has set in.

The rage of 2013/2014 has sullenly ceded ground to apathy and despair, there is no viable alternative.

#FreeFireGuard2k13

 

Ezz #36 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:38 AM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 64361 battles
  • 35,287
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostStormCrowReaperManyHat, on 15 December 2017 - 07:32 AM, said:

If you want to talk about improved remuneration then shouldn't your focus be the lackluster 1400 licenses given to ASIA while the NA server which by all (admittedly anecdotal) accounts is roughly the same size these days has 3000 licenses? SEASIAPAC continues to be redhead stepchild confirmed.

 

I guess WG could address this without changing the nature of the competition too much. Keep bonds as the primary reward, but just give everyone a tank with their camo. That way bonds remain what the campaign was about, and at the same time they aren't penalising those who actually understood what all the effort would be for.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


StormCrowReaperManyHat #37 Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:41 AM

    Ammo Racked IRL

  • Beta-Tester
  • 21786 battles
  • 3,841
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

View PostEzz, on 15 December 2017 - 07:38 AM, said:

 

I guess WG could address this without changing the nature of the competition too much. Keep bonds as the primary reward, but just give everyone a tank with their camo. That way bonds remain what the campaign was about, and at the same time they aren't penalising those who actually understood what all the effort would be for.

 

Apart from the memes the only tank worth having is the 907 as the rest are pretty much garbage (apparently it's fine to make premiums bad if you don't have to pay for them). And let's face it there's been less and less interest in CW as a whole in this game, one suspects that CW 2.0 is part of the problem and the ever increasing complexities of the campaigns and structure make it a fairly unattractive option for the time requirement.

Outrage is too exhausting to maintain for years on end. Numpty fatigue has set in.

The rage of 2013/2014 has sullenly ceded ground to apathy and despair, there is no viable alternative.

#FreeFireGuard2k13

 

Profanisaurus #38 Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:46 AM

    le sigh

  • Member
  • 2014 battles
  • 4,178
  • [PBFG] PBFG
  • Member since:
    02-19-2013
Lucky we have OutStormEzzSabreSighCom off school to read the rules for us.

Ezz #39 Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:13 AM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 64361 battles
  • 35,287
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostStormCrowReaperManyHat, on 15 December 2017 - 08:41 AM, said:

 

Apart from the memes the only tank worth having is the 907 as the rest are pretty much garbage (apparently it's fine to make premiums bad if you don't have to pay for them). 

Interestingly their justification for not nerfing the 907 is that players earned it so should get something worthwhile... meanwhile all the m60 / 121b / whatever that other thing owners i'm sure are chuffed at their reward tanks.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


spacewolf #40 Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:22 AM

    I still think it's morally wrong so in fact I'm right.

  • Beta-Tester
  • 69575 battles
  • 2,620
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012

View PostEzz, on 15 December 2017 - 09:13 AM, said:

Interestingly their justification for not nerfing the 907 is that players earned it so should get something worthwhile... meanwhile all the m60 / 121b / whatever that other thing owners i'm sure are chuffed at their reward tanks.

 

To be fair to WG tho, Hilly has a pile of M60 codes still so I doubt they'd buff it with the availability (commonality?) it has. And all people have to do to get one is pm him.

Proudly sponsored by WG

 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users