Jump to content


Improvement of remuneration in Clanwars

Clanwars Reward vehicles

  • Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Profanisaurus #41 Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:23 AM

    le sigh

  • Member
  • 2014 battles
  • 4,171
  • [PBFG] PBFG
  • Member since:
    02-19-2013
Unless you are magpies...

LightningMan #42 Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:21 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 25508 battles
  • 71
  • [HYPE] HYPE
  • Member since:
    03-30-2013

View PostBrutalOlyx, on 14 December 2017 - 11:51 AM, said:

So all these top clans that were beneficiaries of the multiplier system STILL have players outside the 1400. Unbelievable. I gave up on this comp after the first week, and last I checked have drifted outside the 1400, thus would be a beneficiary of this proposal, but changing the rules after the event starts is a bad precedent.

 

If members from the top clans, with all the multiplier bonuses they had, could not get into the 1400, then their is no way they are good enough to deserve a reward.

 

Have you thought that maybe those players in the top clans outside of the top 1400 haven't played many games? And the games they played might have only been on the first stage? Guess what, they won't just magically receive a reward/tank because they are in a top clan....


 

3 MoE: Chaffee, WZ131, WZ132, T54ltwt, WZ132A, E50, M46 Patton, Obj430 II, Conqueror, Obj257, T62A, Obj140, Obj 430U, M48 Patton, E50M, Centurion AX


MagicalFlyingFox #43 Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:35 AM

    Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

  • Beta-Tester
  • 29882 battles
  • 13,191
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    10-03-2012

This proposal does address the problem i have with this campaign. You can be rank 1 in personal fame and not be able to buy the tank.

 

Idk how WG completely overlooked this but they did :/


http://www.theuselessweb.com/

 A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.


StormCrowReaperManyHat #44 Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:50 PM

    Ammo Racked IRL

  • Beta-Tester
  • 21382 battles
  • 3,837
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012
The problem with the campaign is that it's designed and run by WG.

Outrage is too exhausting to maintain for years on end. Numpty fatigue has set in.

The rage of 2013/2014 has sullenly ceded ground to apathy and despair, there is no viable alternative.

#FreeFireGuard2k13

 

Papa_Wiskey #45 Posted 15 December 2017 - 02:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 40204 battles
  • 78
  • [01] 01
  • Member since:
    06-05-2015

Yes WG told us the rules in advance, yes I saw in advance that the 1400 seemingly generous offer of tanks was empty as I didn't see that many players would earn enough bonds to obtain one, yes I am guilty of not publishing this opinion before the campaign started as the less players who participate would make it less worthwhile for those that did. This is most certainly the worst campaign ever as it only provides significant rewards for a small number of the top clans and nothing worth the effort for weaker clans. The effect is 10% get 90% of rewards and long term is less clans will bother to participate. The other thing wrong is the technologies make the game too asymmetric as the better you do the more you can boost that exasperates the divide between the better and worst.

 

Of course helpful people may just recommend that I and 90% of people could just get GUD and join a top clan. But to have a game mode that only works for 10% of players is a sure way of killing that mode.



Ritz_The_GodSpeed #46 Posted 15 December 2017 - 05:51 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 24447 battles
  • 54
  • Member since:
    03-08-2014

as always they will say "The main prize is bonds" but all this efforts to get about 1k bonds and a useless receipt of vehicle which u cant use as u dont have enough bonds, and also what is the use of vehicle receipt if its coming with less bonds... if top 1400 players are eligible for vehicle give them enough bonds to buy tank.. what the hell is this.. like 1400 top players will get receipt but only 400-600 players will get enough bonds to buy tank with it... this is a completely thoughtless idea i hv ever seen...

wasting whole month for this and getting nothing..

 

i must say WG u gonna disappoint so many players for make ur fav clan happy...

thats it.

gg..


Regards,

Ritz_The_GodSpeed

Commander[VEER]

Ritz_The_GodSpeed


Ritz_The_GodSpeed #47 Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:00 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 24447 battles
  • 54
  • Member since:
    03-08-2014
VEER supports this

Regards,

Ritz_The_GodSpeed

Commander[VEER]

Ritz_The_GodSpeed


John_Clark10886 #48 Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:00 PM

    Corporal

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 13700 battles
  • 21
  • [INA] INA
  • Member since:
    06-28-2016
The guys at INA support this proposal wholeheartedly !

Russian_The_Agnostic #49 Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:02 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 5639 battles
  • 84
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    08-12-2017

https://worldoftanks...eriod-extended/

 

 

:)



Arthun #50 Posted 15 December 2017 - 11:16 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 41649 battles
  • 85
  • [G-I] G-I
  • Member since:
    03-08-2012

The new rules of adding bonds will not be encouraging people to join in the CW. Those small clans might not be able to get a good multiplier and only able to get a low amount of bonds even if they are able to get into the mid rank. The players will not be motivated to join CW as it will just another campaign for the top clans. I think WG will not want this to happen. They would want more clans to join in.



BetterThanjEbUs #51 Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:43 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 19169 battles
  • 193
  • Member since:
    10-19-2013

Given the period where you can exchange token for tank has already been extended to 1st Feb I see no reason why more Bonds should be distributed.  If your players are short they'll just have to grind out Bonds.  That's not great - clearly - but the rules of the campaign have been set for a very long time now. 

 

As others have pointed out above, the way clans have created teams & chipped etc will have been influenced by what rewards were deemed achievable based on the published rules.  A change to gift more Bonds to the clans that are already winning based on the current ruleset seems a bit over the top for the problem at hand.

 

 



JOC469 #52 Posted 16 December 2017 - 06:02 AM

    Carried by [KELLY]

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 67780 battles
  • 5,554
  • [CZARS] CZARS
  • Member since:
    06-03-2012

View PostPapa_Wiskey, on 15 December 2017 - 04:11 PM, said:

Yes WG told us the rules in advance, yes I saw in advance that the 1400 seemingly generous offer of tanks was empty as I didn't see that many players would earn enough bonds to obtain one, yes I am guilty of not publishing this opinion before the campaign started as the less players who participate would make it less worthwhile for those that did. This is most certainly the worst campaign ever as it only provides significant rewards for a small number of the top clans and nothing worth the effort for weaker clans. The effect is 10% get 90% of rewards and long term is less clans will bother to participate. The other thing wrong is the technologies make the game too asymmetric as the better you do the more you can boost that exasperates the divide between the better and worst.

 

Of course helpful people may just recommend that I and 90% of people could just get GUD and join a top clan. But to have a game mode that only works for 10% of players is a sure way of killing that mode.

 

Aside from the whole “play 5 battles and a player gets a camo”. There are in fact more rewards being distributed, but don’t let facts get in the way of your argument,


 

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!


Jf1ZzLe #53 Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:17 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 26280 battles
  • 137
  • Member since:
    10-08-2012
So all they have done is extend the period after the campaign end buy 2 weeks for players to grind bonds. Good luck trying to grind bonds on the aus server. Its hard to get full tier X games. And with the sg cable down that's no option. I can't believe how many people qualify but still can not get the tank. Putting in a ticket

Napalmer #54 Posted 16 December 2017 - 11:17 AM

    Objectionable Individual

  • Community Contributor
  • 42861 battles
  • 2,566
  • [CZARS] CZARS
  • Member since:
    09-20-2012

View PostJf1ZzLe, on 16 December 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

So all they have done is extend the period after the campaign end buy 2 weeks for players to grind bonds. Good luck trying to grind bonds on the aus server. Its hard to get full tier X games. And with the sg cable down that's no option. I can't believe how many people qualify but still can not get the tank. Putting in a ticket

 

Thanks for wasting support's time and resources. And we wonder why support takes so long to get back to us...


3-Marked Tanks: Chaffee, T37, AMX 12T, Cromwell, Skoda T25, SU-100, WZ-131G FT, IS-3, T-54, T-10, T57 Heavy, Object 140IS-7

Signature 

The smell of Napalm...                           


Jf1ZzLe #55 Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:52 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 26280 battles
  • 137
  • Member since:
    10-08-2012

View PostNapalmer, on 16 December 2017 - 12:47 PM, said:

 

Thanks for wasting support's time and resources. And we wonder why support takes so long to get back to us...

Napalmer I have not submitted a ticket in over 3 years. Get off your self entitled high horse and go start a crd like we know you love. This is really unfair on a lot of people



JOC469 #56 Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:45 PM

    Carried by [KELLY]

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 67780 battles
  • 5,554
  • [CZARS] CZARS
  • Member since:
    06-03-2012

Count me in!

 

This is where we can win a Hype-59 isn’t it?


 

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!


Russian_The_Agnostic #57 Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:01 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 5639 battles
  • 84
  • [MYTH] MYTH
  • Member since:
    08-12-2017

View PostJf1ZzLe, on 16 December 2017 - 03:52 PM, said:

Napalmer I have not submitted a ticket in over 3 years. Get off your self entitled high horse and go start a crd like we know you love. This is really unfair on a lot of people

 

How is putting in a ticket gonna solve anything? they've already improved what was originally in place. Not our fault life didn't map and invest there fame points for players :trollface:

struth #58 Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:08 PM

    Crikey

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 44699 battles
  • 2,062
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

View PostJOC469, on 16 December 2017 - 08:02 AM, said:

 

Aside from the whole “play 5 battles and a player gets a camo”. There are in fact more rewards being distributed, but don’t let facts get in the way of your argument,

 

​My recollection tells me last campaign or two there were 1400 tanks available on SG server, 400 early and 1000 late or thereabouts. But still 1400 available.

Now if you consider bonds a reward then good for you, but most play campaigns for a reward tank, which as I have said previously have had a caveat put on them.

 

To me that does not amount to more rewards.



JOC469 #59 Posted 17 December 2017 - 04:54 AM

    Carried by [KELLY]

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 67780 battles
  • 5,554
  • [CZARS] CZARS
  • Member since:
    06-03-2012

What rewards have been offered previously vs now:

 

Bonds - first time offered (outside of ranked) and primary prize. Can be used for reward tank, improved equipment, or directives.

Clan Gold - yes to now and previously (for top 25). We have had events without gold rewards before.

Camo - yes to now and previously. Now available to even more players after 5 battles!

Award/Badges - yes to now and previously, Not sure many clans are focussed on them.

Reward tank - added to this event due to player feedback. Up to 1400 available via redeeming a token and bonds.

Industrial resources - not this time but has been in the past.

 

The number of players able to earn a minimum reward of a special camo is now even greater than before. I think 5 different reward types is the most an event has had.

 


 

View PostSir_British, on 11 February 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

joc469, the great purporter of  'name-changer' and 'clan-leaver' all hail the JOC469!


struth #60 Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:30 PM

    Crikey

  • Council of Armored Forces
  • 44699 battles
  • 2,062
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013

Possibly, but bonds are not everyone's cup of tea and camo has always been low end campaign reward.

But you still have that caveat placed on the reward tank, most likely due to most players voting that bonds simply are not worth the effort.

So WG tries to get a finger in both pies, offer the tonks but make them pay with bonds that most wont have.

If this campaign is designed to gain feedback then I hope they listen to it.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users