Gamble your way to a Type 59

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #21 Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:25 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 21248 battles

View PostChieftain_NZ, on 21 December 2017 - 07:02 AM, said:

Or.. you know, its gambling, and there are always winners and losers, and on day one most people bought boxes, and when more people buy boxes, it seems there are more winners because only winners brag about it. Now there are less people buying boxes so it looks like there are less winners so people think WG changed the chance of winning prizes, because they couldn't possibly lose when they gamble!

Probably, its good if they dont change it then. Still gonna buy it even if they do, its a very generous gambling system, and you almost cant lose. I dont really have much interest on those T8 prem prize, gunning for high value gold/credit return.

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist

Saffelicious #22 Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:36 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

It's ok but it's not great!

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

3_9SAMRLH #23 Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:35 PM

Corporal

• 836 battles

View PostChieftain_NZ, on 21 December 2017 - 09:02 AM, said:

Or.. you know, its gambling, and there are always winners and losers, and on day one most people bought boxes, and when more people buy boxes, it seems there are more winners because only winners brag about it. Now there are less people buying boxes so it looks like there are less winners so people think WG changed the chance of winning prizes, because they couldn't possibly lose when they gamble!

​I asked because I was told that it had deliberately been reduced, not seemed, but actually done.  If your reason is correct then great np with that. If they have reduced it however that is a different story. PS GJ WG release a tank I don't actually have the night before we find out the cost of the boxes lol

Laserdisc #24 Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:58 PM

First lieutenant

• 16826 battles

View Post3_9SAMRLH, on 21 December 2017 - 03:35 PM, said:

​I asked because I was told that it had deliberately been reduced, not seemed, but actually done.  If your reason is correct then great np with that. If they have reduced it however that is a different story. PS GJ WG release a tank I don't actually have the night before we find out the cost of the boxes lol

Who would know that it had been reduced? The gift boxes aren't even being sold yet.

AmbushPredator #25 Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:20 AM

Corporal

• 58205 battles
  • [-NZS-] -NZS-

View PostLaserdisc, on 21 December 2017 - 03:58 PM, said:

Who would know that it had been reduced? The gift boxes aren't even being sold yet.

​NA and EU have both had them released. All I was saying was that I had been told they had been reduced in the amount of certain components that were in the other 2 servers boxes and wanted clarification that a: the guy was blowing smoke, or b: we were getting shafted again.

Also, there was a complaint about NA getting them cheaper than EU so I hope they don't try and gouge too much.

AmbushPredator #26 Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:21 AM

Corporal

• 58205 battles
  • [-NZS-] -NZS-

View PostTE_Saffe, on 21 December 2017 - 02:36 PM, said:

It's ok but it's not great!

All that and 1 Bond? Not much hope for the rest of us then! GG BTW

Saffelicious #27 Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:20 AM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

Honestly, 
Sure it's cool to have one. 

But enjoy being ammo racked every game :) 

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

AmbushPredator #28 Posted 22 December 2017 - 03:16 PM

Corporal

• 58205 battles
  • [-NZS-] -NZS-

View PostChieftain_NZ, on 21 December 2017 - 07:02 AM, said:

We know they removed the decorations from SEA that NA and EU got don't we? There are others reporting zero tier 8's in 75 boxes, seems a bit odd considering the unboxing vids for NA and EU seemed to do "cough, cough" very well.

AmbushPredator #29 Posted 22 December 2017 - 03:19 PM

Corporal

• 58205 battles
  • [-NZS-] -NZS-

View PostLaserdisc, on 21 December 2017 - 03:58 PM, said:

​They are released, no decorations on SEA unlike EU and NA in gift boxes and some reporting zero tier 8's in 75 boxes.......you work it out.

Astorias #30 Posted 22 December 2017 - 03:26 PM

Corporal

• 42300 battles
  • [GUARD] GUARD

Fail 

#SEA/ANZSCREWEDONCEAGAIN 

neokai #31 Posted 22 December 2017 - 03:47 PM

hunts pixels from red line

• 41355 battles

CounterMAN (Forum Moderator, VN)

ok, more info, we already have angry mob with fire and pitchfoch

The one bright spot I got from today - autoloading agricultural weapons.

Spoiler

h0use #32 Posted 22 December 2017 - 06:28 PM

Corporal

• 4639 battles
  • [RUST] RUST
I've got Type 59 from boxes (i bought 50 and it was 38/50), but still feel deceived by WG without decorations :(

Edited by h0use, 22 December 2017 - 06:28 PM.

BorisTheBlade888 #33 Posted 22 December 2017 - 07:05 PM

First lieutenant

• 39129 battles
  • [BLAZE] BLAZE
I got 3 x T8 prems from 75 boxes.

Laserdisc #34 Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:02 PM

First lieutenant

• 16826 battles

t59

This is the number of vehicles(all time) from wot-news for the Type 59, I'm not sure how accurate the data is but this should be in the ballpark.

The data for this will be updated next Thursday and we'll see roughly how many new Type 59s people get from gift boxes.

jumphonner #35 Posted 22 December 2017 - 08:33 PM

First lieutenant

• 63154 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
Gambled my way to a Type 59 :)

Purveyor of Misinformation, Infamous BOT, Seal Clubber, Stat Padder and Skrublord. Mates of the Corrupt and The Sage of Asia ™.

3 MOE: Eagle 7 2 MoE: 212A, M53/M55, T28HTC, SU100, KV220-2, KV1, Churchill III, Matilda IV, SU85i, T14, Ram II, M4A2E4, T67, Excelsior

Occasionally seen on StewieJP TV. #getonboard

https://www.twitch.tv/jumphonner

Righteous_End #36 Posted 23 December 2017 - 05:48 AM

Sergeant

• 30538 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM

war gaming are nothing more than scamming thieves.. What I got did not even cover the amount paied. They used Youtubers

to premote you getting so much stuff, but I'm more than pissed that I did not even get what I paid worth back.

Also we did not get the decorations in it like other countires so their are a number of us going to report SEA wargaming for their

dishonesty.

I'm also pissed that support don't know enough enlish to understand your complaints. Their response was nothing to do with

my complaint. We need Australian support guys not Asians who don't know the language and there-for don't/can't understand

what has been written in a complaint.

Edited by Righteous_End, 23 December 2017 - 05:59 AM.

Ezz #37 Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:14 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 74643 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
*therefore 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Righteous_End #38 Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:30 AM

Sergeant

• 30538 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM

Anyone here who got screwed by wargaming with this event please be aware there is real proof that what wargaming has done is illegal.

When they first started selling the boxes they still had on their site that you get the same as Russia, EU and USA. They only later

changed on their site to tell the truth. This is called "Dishonestly Gaining a financial advantage" in Australian Legal terms.

I for one will not sit on my hand when I have all the evidence of this dishonesty and others I know are taking action too.

they have broken Ausatralian law and we don't need to stand for this. Please be aware of this fact and do something about it.

Section 82 of the Crimes Act 1958.

The defendant engaged in a deception, He or she did so dishonestly; and as a result of the deception the defendant obtained financial advantage for themselves or another person.

Edited by Righteous_End, 23 December 2017 - 06:38 AM.

Saint_Jayne #39 Posted 23 December 2017 - 07:15 AM

Private

• 5642 battles

@Righteous_End: 

Most crimes require proof that the act was done (actus reus) and that it was done intentionally (mens rea).

The key phrase in the statute you quoted is "He or she did so dishonestly". If it is a simple mistake that was corrected as soon as practicable after WG Asia became aware of it then there is no dishonest intent so there is no crime.

Righteous_End #40 Posted 23 December 2017 - 07:20 AM

Sergeant

• 30538 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM

View PostSaint_Jayne, on 23 December 2017 - 07:15 AM, said:

@Righteous_End: 

Most crimes require proof that the act was done (actus reus) and that it was done intentionally (mens rea).

The key phrase in the statute you quoted is "He or she did so dishonestly". If it is a simple mistake that was corrected as soon as practicable after WG Asia became aware of it then there is no dishonest intent so there is no crime.

We have the proof of what was offered when we purchased the Crates and what they LATER put up to try cover their [edited].. You just need to look on the net to find even more proof

as there are other gamers putting the same proof up for all to see.. Wargaming know they screwed up and we the gamers need to do something about it because if we don't

they will feel like they can do whatever they want.

We have the proof,.  also when they did change the site they tried to steer gamers away from it so they would not read it... This is Dishonest of them and they need to know we will not stand for it!

I have already written the ACCC with my proof and some links to the net where others are showing the same thing...

Edited by Righteous_End, 23 December 2017 - 07:23 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users