Jump to content


Please, Share Your Christmas Chest Bundle Profit So Everyone Can Think Twice Before Buying It.

Xmas Christmas gold profit 75 50 25 premium tier 8 bundle worth

  • Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Poll: Was It Worth Buying The Xmas Chest Bundle? (49 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 20 battle in order to participate this poll.

How much gold you got by purchasing 1 (ONE) 75 chests bundle? (answer edited)

  1. More than 40000 (in this one please, detail your purchase if you can in the comments) (3 votes [6.12%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 6.12%

  2. More than 20000 gold (14 votes [28.57%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 28.57%

  3. More than 30000 gold (21 votes [42.86%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 42.86%

  4. More than 10000 gold (7 votes [14.29%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 14.29%

  5. less than 10k (4 votes [8.16%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 8.16%

Was It profitable?

  1. Yes (44 votes [89.80%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 89.80%

  2. Not (5 votes [10.20%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 10.20%

Did you get a type 59

  1. yes (23 votes [46.94%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 46.94%

  2. not (26 votes [53.06%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 53.06%

How much QuickBaby's stream influenced you to buy the boxes

  1. nothing (24 votes [48.98%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 48.98%

  2. a little (7 votes [14.29%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 14.29%

  3. considerably (13 votes [26.53%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 26.53%

  4. a lot. (5 votes [10.20%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 10.20%

How many chests you bought? (answers edited)

  1. 3 chests (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  2. 11 chests or less (2 votes [4.08%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 4.08%

  3. more than 75 chests (17 votes [34.69%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 34.69%

  4. exactly 75 chests (21 votes [42.86%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 42.86%

  5. 150 chest or more (3 votes [6.12%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 6.12%

  6. 225 chests or more (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  7. 25 chests or less (5 votes [10.20%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 10.20%

  8. 50 chests or less (1 vote [2.04%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 2.04%

  9. 74 chests or less (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

How many tier VIII's you got?

  1. 1 (20 votes [41.67%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 41.67%

  2. 2 (7 votes [14.58%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 14.58%

  3. more than 2 (7 votes [14.58%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 14.58%

  4. ZERO (14 votes [29.17%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 29.17%

Vote Hide poll

neokai #21 Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:54 AM

    hunts pixels from red line

  • Member
  • 41355 battles
  • 8,422
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013
I am neokai and this thread gets my thumbs up for actually using data to answer a question. Strongly encourage folks to answer the poll truthfully, more data is always welcome.
Spoiler

NameWasStolenStresslevel #22 Posted 25 December 2017 - 06:39 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50129 battles
  • 1,429
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View Poststewiejp, on 24 December 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

Thanks for the analysis Stress. Appreciate thr free plug as well as the numbers.

The drinks were certainly flowing that night!

 

Merry Christmas everyone!

 

No problem, it wasnt a 100% accurate analysis but i am here more to try to find answers myself, not to be the one presenting the answers. Anyone can take its own conclusions with these numbers. 

It certanly was a great contribution to the community having openned 225 boxes while on stream like that, my daily alcohol comsuption cant help anyone else but myself ...

 

Happy xmas!!

 


Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 25 December 2017 - 06:57 AM.

Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


NameWasStolenStresslevel #23 Posted 25 December 2017 - 06:51 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50129 battles
  • 1,429
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View PostJOC469, on 24 December 2017 - 03:54 PM, said:

 

he also lives to give red pen, and neg rep. You got lucky. ;-)

 

its pure rng ;)

 

View Posttopshelf, on 24 December 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

 

Of course, equivalent in gold value per box as a minimum is also subjective. WG have calculated it on a straight per box cost per gold purchase. However it could easily be argued that people buying 75 crates at AUD125.99 the equivalent gold should be based on the permanent sales in the shop (at least for Asia region), such a the total gold equivalent of the Prosperity Chest 1 for the same price, ie 30% discount. That would change the maths significantly.


 

Not including premium time or the value of the actual tanks I got (but still including gold equivalents for when I already had the tank and got gold instead), I converted silver to gold, ie 400 to 1, and calculated total value of gold against the AUD125.99 price. Worked out to be a discount to standard gold price of about 48%, so pretty significant. But compared to the standard 30% discount you can permanently get in the Asia shop, it's an improvement of only 18%. Still not insignificant.


 

Bit once you add back in the value of the actual tanks won, premium time and garage slots, it's seems to be pretty good value. So if you have the cash now, seems a good opportunity to get your years purchases of gold.

 

 

the numbers presented are merely for demostration purposes and the main goal is to allow people to take their own conclusions by the numbers that are offered as data, thankfully the thread has met its objective and i am also considering to buy one of those.

 

View PostPekcek, on 24 December 2017 - 08:59 PM, said:

It is worth it if you look at the things stand alone.

But it sucks when 100 usd in EU or NA gets you more than 100 usd in asia. Purchasing power parity epic fails.

 

i am not sure how much it is the difference between asia shop and usa and eu shop prices, but i remember reading about it in some article that the prices there (in EU and USA) can be higher because they have higher average living standards so WG just like any other capitalist company wants to take advantage of that by increasing prices.

 

View PostZynth, on 24 December 2017 - 10:54 PM, said:

I bought 3 bawkses. Then I got gifted 3 bawkses.

I now own a Pz B2.

 

I feel filthy.

 

3 boxes and got a premium... Thats pure rng!!! I guess i should include that in the poll :)

 

View PostProloser, on 24 December 2017 - 11:52 PM, said:

What I find amusing, is WG have added RNG to real money purchases now. :thinking:

 

Hope they keep this rng to 25% because i bet in the lottery everyweek and i feel that my lottery ticket rng is set to 0% or to 100%, not sure yet need to wait a few more years...

rng at 


Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


NameWasStolenStresslevel #24 Posted 25 December 2017 - 06:55 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50129 battles
  • 1,429
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View Postneokai, on 25 December 2017 - 04:54 AM, said:

I am neokai and this thread gets my thumbs up for actually using data to answer a question. Strongly encourage folks to answer the poll truthfully, more data is always welcome.

 

Hi neokai, I am stresslevel or namewasstolenstresslevel and i also hope more people answer the polls or comment here saying how much they made in value for their money spent, that will encourage me more to buy one 75 chests pack in the next week or this week, i just dont like gambling because i never had a good luck on it besides the fact i bet in the lottery every week... Your thumb up is very appreciated though!

 

Happy holidays and end of year/new year to everyone!!! Keep nice people !


Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 25 December 2017 - 06:56 AM.

Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


DensetsuZako #25 Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:54 PM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 59188 battles
  • 1,439
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO
  • Member since:
    09-12-2012

If you needed the gold to convert exp, buy prem time, retrain/reskill crews, this x'mas crate boxes are definitely worth the money you invested.

If you already own some of the tier 4 prem tanks then it will worth much more to get these crate boxes, the tier 4 prem seem to drop very constantly.

 

So most people will easily went over 30k gold + credits + prem times and this exclude the very tiny percentage that you might win a rare/standard tier 8 prem.

 

If you are looking at the 75 boxes pricing and instead of buying the boxes you went for pure gold from prem shop.

You will only be getting 25k gold.

But the random drops from these boxes will give you credits, gold and prem times which more or less exceed 25k gold + all the random credits and prem time you will get.

In term of gold earning the boxes are really good so if you need gold, this is good buy.

 

But if you just want a rare/standard prem tanks. Then it is purely luck based.



Alt__F4 #26 Posted 25 December 2017 - 04:59 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 24875 battles
  • 224
  • [FLEX] FLEX
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013
I received gold slightly above what you would normally pay for it plus received the Lorraine and 2 more lower tier premiums so was extremely happy with the value it provided. Basically if you want gold take the box option as you will get the gold plus anything else as a bonus.

Edited by Alt__F4, 25 December 2017 - 05:00 PM.


Brakeline #27 Posted 26 December 2017 - 07:32 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 32424 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    07-07-2012
For those who got a T8 prem. let me say gratz but for me i found this a very frustrating exercise. I bought 75 boxes after hearing that there was a very good chance to get a T8 prem with a mate getting 1 from a lot of 3 boxes then another from a lot of 11 boxes to find that i was one of the unlucky people that couldn't get 1 from 75 boxes. While i ended up with enough gold to JUST make this profitable i will not be buying any more from WG. What i got was 28k gold, 4mil credits,26 days of prem. time and 3 useless T4's. While some will say I got my money's worth i say it was a waste of time. People who bought there boxes a day before me got a heap of shards to finish there tree's and collections to get massive ingame bonuses i got nothing due to not been aware of it. This to me was a pointless exercise as the tanks are useless and if i wanted just gold i would have bought gold but no silly me was hoping to get other usefull stuff to help me ingame. I did watch an EU streamer open his boxes and seeing all the stuff he got i thought it would be worth it. Why does the SEA server always end up getting less than other servers and why does it always take the community kicking up for WG Asia to try to make it better, why can't they just give us a decent crack at it up front instead of trying to rip us off and after we complain say ok here have some of what we could have done from the start - just saying.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #28 Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:53 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50129 battles
  • 1,429
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View PostJimmyJim, on 25 December 2017 - 03:54 PM, said:

If you needed the gold to convert exp, buy prem time, retrain/reskill crews, this x'mas crate boxes are definitely worth the money you invested.

If you already own some of the tier 4 prem tanks then it will worth much more to get these crate boxes, the tier 4 prem seem to drop very constantly.

 

So most people will easily went over 30k gold + credits + prem times and this exclude the very tiny percentage that you might win a rare/standard tier 8 prem.

 

If you are looking at the 75 boxes pricing and instead of buying the boxes you went for pure gold from prem shop.

You will only be getting 25k gold.

But the random drops from these boxes will give you credits, gold and prem times which more or less exceed 25k gold + all the random credits and prem time you will get.

In term of gold earning the boxes are really good so if you need gold, this is good buy.

 

But if you just want a rare/standard prem tanks. Then it is purely luck based.c

curiously the poll so far have presented results that pointed that its hard to get premium tier 8s but those who are lucky enough to get it are being rewarded with type 59 straight up!!! but i am not sure about that, just made a quicky judgement of the poll results and noticed that more than 60% of players got not premium tanks at all, and 50% of those who managed to get it didnt get more than 1 premium tank!!! Hoping to get more poll results so i can be sure of these numbers. Also hope people giving honest answers in the poll.


Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


NameWasStolenStresslevel #29 Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:56 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50129 battles
  • 1,429
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View PostAlt__F4, on 25 December 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

I received gold slightly above what you would normally pay for it plus received the Lorraine and 2 more lower tier premiums so was extremely happy with the value it provided. Basically if you want gold take the box option as you will get the gold plus anything else as a bonus.

 

i am also curious to know if the 5 million credits is the real average among those who purchase those boxes, i should have included that in the poll but again i am not a poll specialist, but hope people also comment more what they are getting after answering the poll, because its really important to complement the answer in the poll with a comment of what people got from the boxes as a way to make this thread less impartial.

Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 26 December 2017 - 10:57 AM.

Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


Otakubouzu #30 Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:59 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 17246 battles
  • 10,073
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

No option for three box or other package...

Well, anyway... buying a pack of 3 box. Got 3 day premium, some gold (around 900s or more), some credits and maybe some item?

No tanks or inscription tho.
 

Worth it? Well, i guess its alright. Certainly would buy it again this week. 

 


Back to World of Tanks for now.


NameWasStolenStresslevel #31 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:02 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50129 battles
  • 1,429
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View PostBrakeline, on 26 December 2017 - 08:32 AM, said:

For those who got a T8 prem. let me say gratz but for me i found this a very frustrating exercise. I bought 75 boxes after hearing that there was a very good chance to get a T8 prem with a mate getting 1 from a lot of 3 boxes then another from a lot of 11 boxes to find that i was one of the unlucky people that couldn't get 1 from 75 boxes. While i ended up with enough gold to JUST make this profitable i will not be buying any more from WG. What i got was 28k gold, 4mil credits,26 days of prem. time and 3 useless T4's. While some will say I got my money's worth i say it was a waste of time. People who bought there boxes a day before me got a heap of shards to finish there tree's and collections to get massive ingame bonuses i got nothing due to not been aware of it. This to me was a pointless exercise as the tanks are useless and if i wanted just gold i would have bought gold but no silly me was hoping to get other usefull stuff to help me ingame. I did watch an EU streamer open his boxes and seeing all the stuff he got i thought it would be worth it. Why does the SEA server always end up getting less than other servers and why does it always take the community kicking up for WG Asia to try to make it better, why can't they just give us a decent crack at it up front instead of trying to rip us off and after we complain say ok here have some of what we could have done from the start - just saying.

 

yeah i also included in that data from stewiejp's stream that if you already have those 4 premium tier 4s you are more likely to profit anything above 30k gold (if you are buying the 75 chests bundle) but according to the poll results some people are getting above 40k gold by just purchasing the 75 gold with really push the average gold earned profit above the 30k i got from stewiejp's stream, but again the data and the numbers are based in one stream, one player, it takes a lot more data, and hopefully more people voting the poll and commenting the thread to get an approximate number of what a player may expect in terms of average gold earnings when purchasing those boxes, (specially the 75 chests boxes which are the most profitable one, and hence the number one choice among players according to the poll).

 

thx


Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


NameWasStolenStresslevel #32 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:05 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50129 battles
  • 1,429
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View PostOtakubouzu, on 26 December 2017 - 11:59 AM, said:

No option for three box or other package...

Well, anyway... buying a pack of 3 box. Got 3 day premium, some gold (around 900s or more), some credits and maybe some item?

No tanks or inscription tho.
 

Worth it? Well, i guess its alright. Certainly would buy it again this week. 

 

 

you can choose the option "less than 25 chests" because i figure the number of people buying the 3 chest bundle option would be very low because i dont know... maybe its not so cost-efficient imo??? but again the poll is not a pro poll, the main goal is to answer the community (and answer my own concerns i guess) of whether or not its profitable in terms of (gross) gold earning, specially when buying the 75 boxes bundle...

 

thx.


Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 26 December 2017 - 11:06 AM.

Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #33 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:08 AM

    Blue Mountain Aoyama

  • Beta-Tester
  • 82388 battles
  • 7,807
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

And kids, here is a prime example of how democratic elections work.

 

Because the system benefitted me more for no reason, I should continue voting for it.


"oNlY tOxIc PlAyErS bLaMe ThE tEaM fOr LoSiNg"

 

Still waiting for techtree-based CW


Otakubouzu #34 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:13 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 17246 battles
  • 10,073
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 26 December 2017 - 10:05 AM, said:

 

you can choose the option "less than 25 chests" because i figure the number of people buying the 3 chest bundle option would be very low because i dont know... maybe its not so cost-efficient imo??? but again the poll is not a pro poll, the main goal is to answer the community (and answer my own concerns i guess) of whether or not its profitable in terms of (gross) gold earning, specially when buying the 75 boxes bundle...

 

thx.

 

At any rate, well, I do recognize a pack of three might not give you sufficient data, so i will buy more smaller pack later and also write what i get. It will be interesting to see at very least.

 

Also, a bundle of 75 is way too expensive, and I got my own reservation about this gacha so i decided to test water with 3 box package. 


Edited by Otakubouzu, 26 December 2017 - 11:16 AM.

Back to World of Tanks for now.


NameWasStolenStresslevel #35 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:13 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50129 battles
  • 1,429
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

Okay folks, sorry for the incovencience but i have just edited the poll to included more number of chests purchases options and also gold profit options. The reason why i didnt add small bundles like the 3 chests and the 11 chests bundle is because i thought not many people would include that in the poll (same reason why i didnt add anything higher than 75) and because i thought the main goal was to specify if this was a gold profitable bundle as a poll study priority, also because i thought that the poll would be hard to answer because many people would have problems answer the question "how much gold you got" in the poll if small bundles were included, and because most people who buy small bundles will buy a lot of these bundles and end up adding up to more than 25 or more than 75 bundles by buying each one of them separately..

 

Sorry again foks. Please answer the poll with the most possible accurate answer you can give in case the answer you wanted is not included in the poll, and then comment in the thread as feedback to help me try to improve the poll and make this thread more helpful for people who are still undecided whether or not to buy the chests and bundles. 

Thx and happy holidays!!!

 


Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 26 December 2017 - 11:27 AM.

Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


NameWasStolenStresslevel #36 Posted 26 December 2017 - 11:23 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50129 battles
  • 1,429
  • Member since:
    01-19-2015

View PostOtakubouzu, on 26 December 2017 - 12:13 PM, said:

 

At any rate, well, I do recognize a pack of three might not give you sufficient data, so i will buy more smaller pack later and also write what i get. It will be interesting to see at very least.

 

Also, a bundle of 75 is way too expensive, and I got my own reservation about this gacha so i decided to test water with 3 box package. 

 

i edited the poll and also added some more info in the main post.

 

thx everyone for the 22 votes cast so far, i may buy my bundle this week after seeing this result :harp:!


Edited by NameWasStolenStresslevel, 26 December 2017 - 11:28 AM.

Having META problems?

 #Hashtag break the META

     (HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

             https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

         Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)


DensetsuZako #37 Posted 26 December 2017 - 02:38 PM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 59188 battles
  • 1,439
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO
  • Member since:
    09-12-2012

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 26 December 2017 - 11:02 AM, said:

 

yeah i also included in that data from stewiejp's stream that if you already have those 4 premium tier 4s you are more likely to profit anything above 30k gold (if you are buying the 75 chests bundle) but according to the poll results some people are getting above 40k gold by just purchasing the 75 gold with really push the average gold earned profit above the 30k i got from stewiejp's stream, but again the data and the numbers are based in one stream, one player, it takes a lot more data, and hopefully more people voting the poll and commenting the thread to get an approximate number of what a player may expect in terms of average gold earnings when purchasing those boxes, (specially the 75 chests boxes which are the most profitable one, and hence the number one choice among players according to the poll).

 

thx

 

Well it is possible to hit over 40k gold if you already own the tier 4 prems + you rolled a tier 8 prem that you own already.



BenLeven #38 Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:04 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 13655 battles
  • 45
  • Member since:
    07-14-2012

34k gold.

40 days premium time.

3,000,000 credits.

3 garage slots.

10 holiday inscription.

75 boxes

No tanks, but still more than the $$$ value i spent.


 

 

[F-S] Flying Squirrels!!

 

We're coming for your nuts!


Ezz #39 Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:07 AM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 74589 battles
  • 36,903
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Bear in mind those garage slots are compo for prems you already had. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, Balance TM and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Sir_Direkin #40 Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:08 AM

    Purveyor of Salt

  • Member
  • 12127 battles
  • 1,317
  • [VERTX] VERTX
  • Member since:
    12-16-2016
Only bought 25 boxes, got a Hype 59, T28-F30, a tier IV premium I already own, 9 days of premium, a shed load of credits, and a boat load of gold. Also helped to get tier X on decorations and a complete festive set to avoid the grind during these... "interesting" games.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: A15 Crusader, AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M10 Wolverine, M24 Chaffee, SU-85, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy, VK 16.02 Leopard





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users