The WOT_Blog 2018

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

MagicalFlyingFox #281 Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:28 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 28036 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

I like to head to the windows in the north, the ones in the courtyard where you can shoot through either the middle road or middle-of-town road before committing to a side.

Its hard to judge what to do after without knowing the battle situation. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

_DeI_ #282 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:06 PM

Private

• 1160 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

I have a 70%+ wr in the Cent 5/1

It is 100% possible in a Cent 7/1 to get above 60%

The_Salty_Brit_ #283 Posted 14 June 2018 - 03:32 PM

One simply does not..

• 14993 battles
  • [F-S] F-S

I have a 67% win rate in my Centurion 5/1    (but I have only played 3 battles so.. :-P) 

Ok, good news and bad news, or perhaps good news and good news depending on your point of view.. 

Bad news, I have repeatedly tried to convert a Battle Replay to a YouTube video and it just won't work as intended, for some unknown reason my replay client wont save the setting I want (I have de-installed my mod pack due to the game not loading and only being playable in safe mode atm).  But it keeps on changing the applied settings, I really don't want to upload a video with any players names showing but it keeps changing back to the default..  go figure.. plus my sound / microphone audio didn't work properly either (my voice kept fading in and out)   so after the third attempt I gave up..  some of you might be disappointed, others well meh..  

Reason for my willingness to offer my subtle tones to the masses was this..  

Spoiler

an absolutely massive game, and it should highlight what I feel the Centurion should be capable off constantly (and probably is in the right hands) and although the situation (map and 3-5-7 top tier 9s) were ideal, I still had to play well enough..  

and as you can see in the results page, it wasn't all red-line-sniping either.. 

Spoiler

What's more, it also jumped me to this.. 

Spoiler

and this.. 

Spoiler

and if you want to watch the replay : 

Spoiler

Sorry that I can't offer a quick & easy YouTube video..  

Currently I am still at around 82% and I am adhering to the pointers given by Pro and MFF, more pro-active and try to read the battle better, drop back and farm damage or push harder when needed.. 

Unfortunately straight after that battle I was really reluctant to play and had a real waste of a game with only 2 shots and 832 damage, got caught out by a Lorr. 40T and a Bat chat..  didn't end well for me..   

BUT, then I reviled myself and had a few good battles at around 3-3.5k and pulled back up to 82%..  

Now all I have to do is concentrate and hope for a bit more RNG luck and a decent map, surely I can push for the last 3% even by a minor few % per game.. 

I'll keep you guys posted.. 

(maybe playing pure vanilla helped..  I will keep it like that to see if that is the case.. ) 

Edited by The_Salty_Brit_, 14 June 2018 - 03:33 PM.

2 MoEs : Crusader / Firefly  / Achilles / Comet / Caernarvon / Centurion 1 

Spoiler

Sir_Direkin #284 Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:06 PM

Captain

• 9320 battles

View PostThe_Salty_Brit_, on 14 June 2018 - 03:32 PM, said:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/kj7zMXM.jpg[/img]

From just 3 games?!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: AMX 12t, KV-85, M24 Chaffee, T-50, T1 Heavy

The_Salty_Brit_ #285 Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:37 PM

One simply does not..

• 14993 battles
  • [F-S] F-S

View PostSir_Direkin, on 14 June 2018 - 05:06 PM, said:

From just 3 games?!

I was at around 78% before that battle..   it's a combined of over 10K damage, it jumped me about 4 % , you need at least 3.5k for one % in a game per game scenario. 

My MoE mod isn't working so I don't know exactly any more, but it was around 2.4k to stay as you were, and anything over that adds to your % MoE. 

I'm about to log in and hope for a few good battles, maybe I can crack it before the weekend.. 

2 MoEs : Crusader / Firefly  / Achilles / Comet / Caernarvon / Centurion 1 

Spoiler

Proloser_The_Atomistic #286 Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:26 PM

Pls buff Arty!11

• 25539 battles
  • [LIFE] LIFE

Nice job hopefully you can see that being more aggressive/close to the battle will reap bigger rewards. Of course that also means there's a higher risk of you dying but that's better than redline camping the entire game and also ending with no damage. 

I would highly recommend keeping the game vanilla. Much less distractions and you don't need to worry when you see a mass of red on your team and purple on the other.

MagicalFlyingFox #287 Posted 15 June 2018 - 12:28 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 28036 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Use the vanilla hit log i guess. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users