• This topic is locked This topic is locked
202 replies to this topic

Saffelicious #41 Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:33 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

View PostOB_JUAN, on 11 January 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

There are some clans especially that do nothing but Gold rounds and they are not shy about it as well. They just don't care (YETI). These are the players that spend money on large GOLD and credit bundles and WOT loves them and so it will never change.

If there was no credit packs we would just grind credits in tier 8 prefs and use those credits in tier 10.

At the end of the day the option is there for everyone to buy a silver/gold pack.

None of us will apologize for having an income which allows us to spend whatever money we want on this game.

I understand not everyone might be in that situation but that what does that have to do with me? 

Again the option is there for everyone. 

And If you somehow have the attitude "I am proud of myself because I dont fire premium shells in tier 10"

All fine by me I love to play against those kind of players as they will keep bouncing and bouncing.

Has someone from YETI seems to have touched you inappropriately since you keep mentioning us in forums threads today? 

View PostOB_JUAN, on 11 January 2018 - 03:58 PM, said:

Yes but put yourself in a new players shoes for a minute. New players have only 1 thing on their minds and that is the grind. Using gold is not an option they take easily as it negates their grind. If grinding tanks is no longer a game option then why is this game here? Premium tanks no longer make the profits they used to make due to the requirement to shoot gold. The average new player is not making huge profits, anymore. Which is why these new lines (French heavies) are not getting played,  it just takes to long now.

We all know that AW wants them to convert XP to move forward, but the new players are not biting and so the new tanks are not getting traction. AW are cutting their own throats, I reckon and if it weren't for these new HD maps, they would be in trouble.

If you play tier 10 games you are most likely not grinding though?

90% of the YETI players only really play tier 10. 

So your whole argument is not really relevant here is it?

And for the rest, dont blame us, blame WG. 

Edited by TE_Saffe, 11 January 2018 - 05:36 PM.

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

Saffelicious #42 Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:38 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

And for the whole limit prem ammo I would be all for it.

But then we have the Issue of the WG developers who seems to lack any kind of understanding on what is actually happening in the game. 

some of them dont even play the game themselves and they keep releasing horrible corridor maps and tanks that forces you to fire prem in high tiers 

But hey at least it would be even for everyone but in the end you would just see 15 heavy tanks driving around on each team. 

Edited by TE_Saffe, 11 January 2018 - 05:39 PM.

Pubbie 1
"You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive."
Pubbie 2
"What's pathetic and un Australian is you and the other [edited] complaining about those here behind their backs on the other forum. What's pathetic is thinking you are better than others on forums and in the game and big noting yourself when blind Feddy can see your sudden improvement on purchasing vpack"

MagicalFlyingFox #43 Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:34 AM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 35461 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

I was going to say, [edited] are new players playing tier 8 prems for to meet YETI players? 

A new player would probably be more interested in the amount of gold fired in low tiers. Now that is hilarious. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

JOC469 #44 Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:20 AM

Carried by [KELLY]

• Council of Armored Forces
  • 69631 battles

View Posttlmitf, on 10 January 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

WarGaming state a while back that the game was balanced around regular rounds, not premium rounds - therefore tanks loaded up with premium rounds are, in effect, OP..

Why are you trying to hold WG to an undated amd unreferenced statement from years ago, when looking at the recent buffs, new tank lines, and premium tanks released is CLEARLY not the direction they are taking the game.

tlmitf #45 Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:11 PM

Staff sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 23364 battles

View PostJOC469, on 12 January 2018 - 11:50 AM, said:

Why are you trying to hold WG to an undated amd unreferenced statement from years ago, when looking at the recent buffs, new tank lines, and premium tanks released is CLEARLY not the direction they are taking the game.

Because I dont like the direction the game is taking with an unending stream of tier 8 premium tanks and the need to load up on premium ammunition.

ReapermanRS, on , said:

+1 for distinction in the field of trolling.

http://forum.worldof...897#entry134897

_Stowa_ #46 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:50 PM

Corporal

• 35045 battles
  • [VOZ] VOZ

View PostTE_Saffe, on 11 January 2018 - 09:33 AM, said:

If there was no credit packs we would just grind credits in tier 8 prefs and use those credits in tier 10.

At the end of the day the option is there for everyone to buy a silver/gold pack.

None of us will apologize for having an income which allows us to spend whatever money we want on this game.

I understand not everyone might be in that situation but that what does that have to do with me? 

And If you somehow have the attitude "I am proud of myself because I dont fire premium shells in tier 10"

All fine by me I love to play against those kind of players as they will keep bouncing and bouncing.

Has someone from YETI seems to have touched you inappropriately since you keep mentioning us in forums threads today? 

No one blame you, the problem is with the game itself, you just exploit it and WG themself intentionally created this problem so expecting them to remove it is hopeless.

And don't bring your income into the argument, you don't know us, moreover that's childish. How you want to spend your money is your decision but don't bring the income into the argument based only on the amount you (and they) spent on the game.

MagicalFlyingFox #47 Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:26 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 35461 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

View Post_Stowa_, on 12 January 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

No one blame you, the problem is with the game itself, you just exploit it and WG themself intentionally created this problem so expecting them to remove it is hopeless.

And don't bring your income into the argument, you don't know us, moreover that's childish. How you want to spend your money is your decision but don't bring the income into the argument based only on the amount you (and they) spent on the game.

Then people shouldn't complain about how much gold they spam. 

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #48 Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:37 PM

Ambassador of silly strat

• 21248 battles
Whining are so late 2k17, now we just swallow everything :P.

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist

Ezz #49 Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:55 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 73775 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postjessica_raven, on 12 January 2018 - 04:37 PM, said:

Whining are so late 2k17, now we just swallow everything 

It's what WG taught us.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

CardinalMite #50 Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:08 PM

Captain

• 31958 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postjessica_raven, on 12 January 2018 - 06:37 AM, said:

Whining are so late 2k17, now we just swallow everything :P.

We should learn to spit.

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. But then if I limited myself to only arguing with non-idiots on these forums I'd literally never post"

Saffelicious #51 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:18 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

View Post_Stowa_, on 12 January 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

I dont care if people blame us, one of the posters above clearly does to our amusement. 

And no we dont exploit anything.

I brought income into the conversation because I knew some countries like some of my friends from vietnam cant afford to throw $130 buck on a game left right and center. 

So stop being ignorant! 

but your whole post stinks of bitterness so im not surprised you did not understand what I was trying to say anyway.

Edited by TE_Saffe, 12 January 2018 - 06:37 PM.

Pubbie 1
Pubbie 2

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #52 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:39 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 81910 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

You guys support old players pwning the backside out of new players instead of supporting new players getting an easier time

And you complain MM is top-heavy?

"oNlY tOxIc PlAyErS bLaMe ThE tEaM fOr LoSiNg"

Still waiting for techtree-based CW

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #53 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:40 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 81910 battles
  • [FIDDY] FIDDY

because I knew some countries like some of my friends from vietnam cant afford to throw $130 buck on a game left right and center.

putin-laughing.gif

Two words: Gini index

"oNlY tOxIc PlAyErS bLaMe ThE tEaM fOr LoSiNg"

Still waiting for techtree-based CW

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #54 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:41 PM

• 21248 battles

View PostCardinalMite, on 12 January 2018 - 03:08 PM, said:

We should learn to spit.

Thats the old meta, now apologist are the way to go.

Saffelicious #55 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:44 PM

Master flipper !

• Live Streamer
  • 37884 battles
  • [DUCKY] DUCKY

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 12 January 2018 - 09:39 PM, said:

You guys support old players pwning the backside out of new players instead of supporting new players getting an easier time

Most of us simply play the game? 

Where has anyone mentioned supporting or not supporting new players? 

Pubbie 1
Pubbie 2

Ezz #56 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:45 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 73775 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
TE officially the yuppies of the server confirmed. They pay others to take the bins out.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #57 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:30 PM

• 21248 battles

View PostAoyama_Blue_Mountain, on 12 January 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

Truth is, almost nobody like new player now, apart from shooting them of course. Even WG dont really care about newbie these day, so theres there.

CardinalMite #58 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:38 PM

Captain

• 31958 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
I have to say I never really see TE players in below tier 8 games but even if I did honestly you can’t tell players they aren’t allowed below a certain tier. The whole Seal club thing is purely something WG could fix with mm if they chose to. 

“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

"It's like you literally dont read your own posts, let alone others, make up instead what you wished others said, then put a non-sensical counter argument to that imagined post."

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. But then if I limited myself to only arguing with non-idiots on these forums I'd literally never post"

OB_JUAN #59 Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:27 PM

Sergeant

• 43100 battles

View PostTE_Saffe, on 11 January 2018 - 07:03 PM, said:

Yes, it is because I'm sick of seeing your clanmates spamming gold in t8 games against newbies. most people who play on ANZ don't have the advantage that you have!

You guys run around in t10 tanks with, prem consumables, prem rounds, prem crews and even prem modules and that is not fair on the newbies in t8, how do you expect the server to survive if this is what they get from your clan. Some of us want this server to survive.

Even so, if your clan members are so good why do you need all that advantage? This game is already balanced towards the person who can pay to WIN, use some respect and give them a chance.If your clan members are so good then even out the playing field, you already have all the experienced crews and the prem everything that you need on the tanks, why use the GOLD? make it harder for yourselves why the P2W.

What I don't understand is why use the gold, you would win most of the games anyway, so why the gold? I play t8's and t9's myself to avoid the Gold spamming me gen at t10, so to see you guys come down and spew that crap at t8's, it just pisses me off. 

Edited by OB_JUAN, 12 January 2018 - 08:38 PM.

MagicalFlyingFox #60 Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:38 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 35461 battles
  • [ATLUS] ATLUS

>new player

>tier 8

Well maybe they shouldn't be at tier 8?

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users