• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

AYYAD #1 Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:19 PM

Private

• 14693 battles
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO

Hello,

I have a problem, plz help.

This competition finished before a few weeks, anyway i participate in it and in summary it was like this:

Wargaming league 2017: 12 teams in 4 groups play against each other for wining the championship title, what u have to do is to predict who will win for each correct prediction u will get 3 stars,

I made 13 correct prediction out of 15 (13/15) and I scored 32 star out of 38 (32/38)

My problem is wargaming shared the winners in the competition and they gave them a premium light German tank tier 8, and they give me nothing.

The heighest score for the winner in this competition is 30 star I have 32, there are guys with 5 stars got the tank but not me. I dont know why!!!!!!!

This is the link for the results: https://worldoftanks...e-2017-lobster/

anyway i submitted a ticket with screen shots for my results and votes. I hope that war gaming help me with this problem

Clerin #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:09 AM

Winner Winner chicken Lover

• 24455 battles
  • [_MW_] _MW_
Its a lucky draw.

AYYAD #3 Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:18 PM

Private

• 14693 battles
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO

Yeah it is a lucky draw, that is correct and there is a small chance that I will not win I know that (And it did occured).

But I published this problem to point out some of the issues about the competitions in WOT Asia server in my point of view as a new player of this game.

First I have to say that Wargaming has the right for giving the rewards to any player or deny it from any player (it was in the agreement to enter the competition and you have to agree on it)

• 1. There was a 320 winner of the tank in Ru sever all of them have 36 points and more (all of them again!!!), non of them has less than that, while in Asia server there was only 35 winner of the tank 11 of them has 10 points or less, and the top one of them has 30 point (I have 32 and maybe I have the highest points in WOT Asia!!!). do you see now why I'm feeling that I have to win the tank (If you do not believe me check the video in point # 2).
  • 2. WOT Ru server publish a video of the lucky draw (for the transparency reason maybe!!). Now as a player of WOT Asia I'm asking Wargaming to do the same for WOT Asia (Do not understand me wrong I'm not questioning the company integrity) but I think we have the right to see it in our own eyes and we have right to treated fairly as the Russian players treated.
  • This is the video Link: https://vk.com/videos426923164?z=video426923164_456239045%2Fpl_426923164_-2
  • 3. About the 10,000 gold reward, what is the basis of choosing the winners??

Edited by AYYAD, 12 January 2018 - 02:19 PM.

turtlenator #4 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:26 PM

Corporal

• E-Sports
  • 2462 battles
  • [WG] WG

Hi Ayyad,

Thanks for participating, and for sharing your concerns!

• We have a video of the Asia tank winner lucky draw process here: https://youtu.be/h7mZQiLAr10
    As you can see, it's entirely random, so players' scores are not taken into account. You can see from the CIS video as well that not all the chosen winners necessarily have the highest scores. The same process has been applied to select winners from all regions.
  • As for the top prizes - the gold & the laptop - those were awarded to the top-scoring players across all regions (in this case, those who scored the maximum of 38 points).

Hope this provides some clarity for you :)

sgtpepper_78 #5 Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:14 PM

Corporal

• 64916 battles
  • [_VL_] _VL_
i feel u Ayyad, lots of the winners in Asia is small amount of points (5pts,10,11,) i have 22 points., im very disappointing this event.,,. our predicts is useless :facepalm:

AYYAD #6 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:42 PM

Private

• 14693 battles
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO

Thanks for answering,:) As i said before I'm not questioning your integrity, all what I wanted is that Wargaming take care more about the players in WOT Asia as they do in the Russian server.

Anyway Congratulations for the winner...:bajan: And I hope more players in WOT Asia get more opportunities receive rewards in the future 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users