• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Elphaba #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:40 PM

Private

• Beta-Tester
  • 995 battles

Ranked Battles

Hello tankers!

Remember those matches when your team really gets together and plays to win so you are able to break through to a coveted Rank? You’ll be able to re-live the experience—in a new season of Ranked Battles.

You have provided us with tons of valuable feedback based on two Beta Seasons. We’re done analyzing it and we’re ready to launch the Supertest of the new season — to let you try out the new rules.

The new season will last 21 days. It will consist of a single Stage so you need not worry about weekly Rank resets. Plan your Rank ascension as it suits you—you won’t be limited by 7-day brackets as before.

In the new Season, there will be 15 Ranks.

You’ll never lose the bottom and the top Rank, plus some Ranks will get “shields”. “Shields” will let defeated players keep their Rank when they should be stripped of it by the general rules. The integrity of the “shield” will fall with each successive match where the player loses a Chevron, but the first victory with fully restore it.

Chevrons will be given to the best players of the winning team and to the single best tanker on the losing side. The best among the winners will get an extra Chevron each. This will allow the best fighters to advance in Rank even through losses, and will also give them an extra incentive to win.

We’ve designed these changes to make victories more fruitful, to reward the most efficient tankers, and to make the Rank distribution of players even more skill-based. We also wanted to get rid of hyper-intensive 7-day runs while keeping the competitive flame alive.

What say you?

First look at the AMX 40 HD model

The Duck finally gets the HD treatment!

_Sammich_ #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:49 PM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 30531 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Will it be an arty camp fest like the first season of ranked?

P.S. Count me in!
Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

__Miracle__ #3 Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:22 PM

Make WoT Great Again

• 37859 battles
  • [CROWN] CROWN
wg should remove some campy maps and limit arty to 1 per battle
anw In Me Count!

Edited by __Miracle__, 12 January 2018 - 03:23 PM.

3 MoE tanks: T110E5, IS7, T62A, Obj140, CAX, STB-1, M48 Patton, FV215b, Batchat25t, TVP 50/51, AMX 50B ...

My replays
My twitch

don_WarDaddy_AVI #4 Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:47 PM

No Party, Without Arty!

• 319 battles

View PostElphaba, on 12 January 2018 - 11:10 AM, said:

Ranked Battles

Hello tankers!

Remember those matches when your team really gets together and plays to win so you are able to break through to a coveted Rank? You’ll be able to re-live the experience—in a new season of Ranked Battles.

You have provided us with tons of valuable feedback based on two Beta Seasons. We’re done analyzing it and we’re ready to launch the Supertest of the new season — to let you try out the new rules.

The new season will last 21 days. It will consist of a single Stage so you need not worry about weekly Rank resets. Plan your Rank ascension as it suits you—you won’t be limited by 7-day brackets as before.

In the new Season, there will be 15 Ranks.

You’ll never lose the bottom and the top Rank, plus some Ranks will get “shields”. “Shields” will let defeated players keep their Rank when they should be stripped of it by the general rules. The integrity of the “shield” will fall with each successive match where the player loses a Chevron, but the first victory with fully restore it.

Chevrons will be given to the best players of the winning team and to the single best tanker on the losing side. The best among the winners will get an extra Chevron each. This will allow the best fighters to advance in Rank even through losses, and will also give them an extra incentive to win.

We’ve designed these changes to make victories more fruitful, to reward the most efficient tankers, and to make the Rank distribution of players even more skill-based. We also wanted to get rid of hyper-intensive 7-day runs while keeping the competitive flame alive.

What say you?

all hail arty meta :arta:

btw, good to know that their are more ranks and no weekly time limit. Cheers!

Kanna_The_Goldammo_Eater #5 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:54 PM

Sergeant

• 8757 battles

View PostElphaba, on 12 January 2018 - 12:40 PM, said:

Spoiler

Oh my gosh, now I can finally see this beautiful duck in HD

Edited by Field_Marshal_Abe, 12 January 2018 - 04:54 PM.

There's no freedom of speech here, I feel like I live in gulag

Everything in this game is fine, expect speech restrictions.

They didn't want to listen me, treated me like garbage. so, I had enough.

(I just get M mark in TOG 2, so my WoT career is complete)

Jagdpanzer_General #6 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:50 PM

The General Artist

• 36099 battles

*Throwing Grenades*

Duuuck!!!!!

"Trust your Tank, She will carry you to Victory"

Skill, Luck, RNGesus, and Love

"Don't trust your Team, Trust in Your Friend and Yourself"

mttspiii #7 Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:58 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 29583 battles
  • [CALM] CALM
The Duck now has a neck?

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,

I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite

FramFramson #8 Posted 14 January 2018 - 03:12 AM

Major

• 38764 battles
What I want to know is what happened that the duck was all alone and dead last... was it the difficulty in remodelling all the curved surfaces? Or did someone just forget about the poor bugger?

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.

_WorldConqueror_ #9 Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:21 AM

More Rage Than Skill

• 33249 battles
  • [MYTH] MYTH

"Remember those matches when your team really gets together and plays to win so you are able to break through to a coveted Rank? You’ll be able to re-live the experience—in a new season of Ranked Battles."

haHAA

Profanisaurus #10 Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:02 AM

le sigh

• 2014 battles
  • [PBFG] PBFG
You beat me to that World.  Have an upboat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users