Muted for nothing!?!

Muted help Mod ANZ Server Wasaabi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

yoyoSnepai #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:49 PM

Private

• 4441 battles
  • [WFPK] WFPK

Ok so, I just played a fun game in my T-44 and I come out deciding to talk about the game in the ANZ Server General chat, I state what happened in the game, and I notice a mod is in there who just muted someone for something inappropriate they said, so I thought "Good Job, mods are hard at work", then the mod just decided to mute me too for a reason which i am unaware of.

You can faintly see the chat but I mean, come on really? What part of what I said classified as a "Offensive insults, or a derogatory comment based on race ,nationality, religion, culture, sex or sexual preference"???

Do you guy have any advice or ways to help me get out of this situation? what should i do??

Thanks a lot for your time, I really appreciate it :) 

Mother_Of_All_Rommel #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:51 PM

Destroyer of WoT

• 20409 battles
Now you gonna get the second nuke :D

PEOPLE DIE IF THEY ARE KILLED

Tanitha #3 Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:01 PM

WOT Producer

• Administrator
  • 4425 battles
  • [WG] WG

View Posttank_crusher_yoyo13, on 12 January 2018 - 07:49 PM, said:

Ok so, I just played a fun game in my T-44 and I come out deciding to talk about the game in the ANZ Server General chat, I state what happened in the game, and I notice a mod is in there who just muted someone for something inappropriate they said, so I thought "Good Job, mods are hard at work", then the mod just decided to mute me too for a reason which i am unaware of.

You can faintly see the chat but I mean, come on really? What part of what I said classified as a "Offensive insults, or a derogatory comment based on race ,nationality, religion, culture, sex or sexual preference"???

Do you guy have any advice or ways to help me get out of this situation? what should i do??

Thanks a lot for your time, I really appreciate it :) 

Mutes arent always instant.
Some examples are mods wont handle mutes of players in their clan etc, so these are referred to other mods, or staff.
Some sanctions need referring to staff.

Trainee's refer to senior mods
ETC

So the sanction could have been issued for a previous offense..
What you typed a minute before you were sanctioned, isnt very relevant.

If you want to know what you were sanctioned for, feel free to pm the mod and ask them.
A topic in the forums isnt the place for it.

Regards
Tan

Feel free to like my Wargaming Facebook Page WGTanitha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users