Template MM is a catastrophe.

And it is getting worse

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Sir_Direkin #41 Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:56 PM

Purveyor of Salt

• 10194 battles

View PostFramFramson, on 19 January 2018 - 11:22 AM, said:

New MM is the primary reason my WR% is down about 1-3% across all my T8s.

Obviously T9 (and TX) are much better presently, but you're not grinding cash playing those tiers (well except right now with all the crazy stacked bonuses - but playing T8 prems makes way WAY more).

And you can just imagine how bad stock tier VIIIs get it. Think of all that gold needed to convert the free exp needed to bring those tanks to a minimum fighting configuration.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumyqpRUeOPCy1RcKXl96VA

2nd MoE: AMX 12t, KV-85, M6 Heavy, M24 Chaffee, T-34, T-50, T1 Heavy

Guderian_Alpha_001 #42 Posted 22 January 2018 - 02:36 AM

Corporal

• 7811 battles

View PostBrave_Sir_Robin, on 14 January 2018 - 08:35 AM, said:

If you watched the video above, you'd read EA claims the player never notices the subtle adjustments, and they get up to a 9% increase in player time. WoT is complex game where minor tweaks in spawn position, team composition, damage, and RNG whould never be noticed. Wargames will have a massive database of player behaviour, signs a player is playing or spending less, etc etc. It would be easy to tweak here and there to keep stringing players along.

I agree.Designing a matchmaker that would manipulate player behavior subtly isn't out of the question. 

Youtube does it.

Facebook does it.

Google does it.

Only an idiot will think WG wont do it if WG sees more profit from this. 

But lets be honest. The matchmaker is designed to force players to spend in order to avoid the painful stock grinds. 

One more reason why you dont take this game too seriously. 

Ezz #43 Posted 22 January 2018 - 03:46 AM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
But the 'improved'  MM makes it easier for stock tanks. You'll be fodder regardless most of the time. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users