• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Banshie #1 Posted 03 February 2018 - 12:27 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19024 battles
  • [SAMD] SAMD

Hello chaps and chappetts,

I have been talking to mate ( or mates son) about the game he is feeling a bit down because of his stats and getting payed out about it ( he is sitting 50% WR and 1100 W8 and arond 4k games give or take ;). I got him to play a few years ago he loves the game most of the time except whe the 57+ WR and 1600W8 player sends him a message after the game because he didn't do what the elitist wanted and using his stats as insult.

He asked me the question when is a player classed as a average to good player. I said he is a good player he knows to shot red and when not to go balls out, but what does the community think is a stat % that is classed as good.

Si vis pacem para pactum

Zynth #2 Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:34 PM

Aufklärungspanzer Panther

• 24587 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

According to WoTLabs, specifically for the Asian server:

Average Win rate is 49.19%.

Average WN8 is 849.

RIP Aufklärungspanzer Panther 16th July 2015. You will be missed, friend.

But not for long. For "Heroes never die."

This account is proudly sponsored by Wargaming.

MagicalFlyingFox #3 Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:35 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 30513 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostBanshie, on 03 February 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

57+ WR and 1600W8 

Tell him to stop getting carried or play higher than tier 5. 

Edited by MagicalFlyingFox, 03 February 2018 - 01:35 PM.

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

NameWasStolenStresslevel #4 Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:46 PM

First lieutenant

• 36449 battles
if he is not a re roll then 1100 wn8 and 50% win ratio is good stats, lol he gets messages in chat thats funny, good to know its not me sending him messages since i am perma chat banned (for almost 10 months) already. Tell him to send reports to WG and they will ban these guys, i assure you they will ban, i am a living proof.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

MagicalFlyingFox #5 Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:48 PM

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW

• Beta-Tester
  • 30513 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostNameWasStolenStresslevel, on 03 February 2018 - 04:46 PM, said:

if he is not a re roll then 1100 wn8 and 50% win ratio is good stats, 

Pretty much. He's doing better than most players at that point, he at least has most of the basics down. 

http://www.theuselessweb.com/

A. Guy on 02 June 2018 - 12:40 AM, said:

Destroyer of Tier 6 CW... says it all about you.

Aoyama_Blue_Mountain #6 Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:56 PM

Blue Mountain Aoyama

• Beta-Tester
  • 70241 battles

Global stats are useless nowadays...

Only per-tank stats are useful nowadays

NameWasStolenStresslevel #7 Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:13 PM

First lieutenant

• 36449 battles

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 03 February 2018 - 02:48 PM, said:

Pretty much. He's doing better than most players at that point, he at least has most of the basics down. 

yep, take me as an example, i only crossed the 50,0% line after i reached 11k battles, then it was a long way padding in my m7 and yet it didnt help that much still low. I see no point of re rolling since my tanks and my crews are hard earned and not gonna spend time doing that again.

Having META problems?

#Hashtag break the META

(HAHAGHa i must have drank somethin)

https://worldoftanks.asia/en/hall-of-fame/vehicles/A100_T49/#wot&w_ts=overall&w_nb=500

Currently Hall of Fame T49's number 1 in WTR!!! (parameters are *battles +500* and *since 2014's* ranking)

Banshie #8 Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:33 PM

Sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 19024 battles
  • [SAMD] SAMD

He has a couple of T8 thats about it.

He just gets down hearted after  games from getting roasted after game. 

Def not a re-roll got him in to game while his dad is at sea ( away for work ).

Si vis pacem para pactum

Ezz #9 Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:42 PM

How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

• Beta-Tester
  • 64445 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Worth noting XVM can now show his per tank stats so if he's struggling in his tier 8s it might be a good time to revisit the lower tiers to freshen up on game mechanics.

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

teljanin #10 Posted 06 February 2018 - 05:16 AM

Corporal

• 6265 battles
  • [CHE] CHE

Your friend has decent stats. We all see much, much worse than that at high tiers. As noted above, he is above average.

Unfortunately WOT can get a little toxic, though it is a lot better since in-game global chat was disabled.  I had a similar experience when I first started.  I had a different account to this one and about 1,000 games as a bright red tomato. After one game we lost I started getting abusive messages from someone in the team that continued for days and then weeks. Ultimately, I stopped using that account and went and played PvE on Armored Warfare for a year - but the lure of WoT bought me back.

Ultimately I find it is seldom the really good players who are abusive in-game or post-game - and when they are it tends to be because they've been really aggressive at the start of the game and over-extended, getting themselves killed.

At the end of the day it's a game and the only thing that matters is does your friend enjoy playing the game. As someone else said, report the people who message after the game. And if he has you and other friends, platoon as often as you can - I don't know anyone who plays WOT, so I seldom get platoons, but  it's nice playing with friends and the experience certainly makes playing more fun.

_Sammich_ #11 Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:13 AM

Goes beach on Overlord

• 30905 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
Stats don't mean anything.

Winning is all Luck™
Trust no one, unless you have eaten much salt with them - Cicero

OutCom #12 Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:41 PM

Own all the accounts

• 22763 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

An average player would have a recent wn8 and wr higher than their overalls (maybe not by much) imo whilst a good player would have a recent wn8 and wr a fair bit higher than their overalls. Just don't have a wn8 of <800 and a wr <49% and you'll be a relatively decent

My accounts: er.... half of kac?

2MoE tanks: idfk, ask the others in kac who probably have a better idea than me

3MoE tanks: I'm a poor boi and 3 marking is actual soul destroying

Anti-stat padding is better than stat padding because at least then artillery won't go for you

Burbage #13 Posted 08 March 2018 - 07:36 PM

Corporal

• 9778 battles
  • [-WB-] -WB-
He can block contacts and turn off team chat, if that's all that's annoying him.

Also tagged with Stats, worldoftanks, game, Australia

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users