End of an Era

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Sir_Direkin #61 Posted Today, 01:40 PM

First lieutenant

• 7471 battles

View PostSwedealicious, on 21 February 2018 - 09:32 AM, said:

So it's just luck that some players runs at 60-70% winrate solo? 

yes you do get some teams which you cant do shit about, Hence I say 35% of your games are auto losses, does not matter what you do or what tank you are in, you simply cant influence the game enough.

35% off games are auto wins, you dont even need to play them, just go grab a coffee and the team will do it for you.

then remainder 30% is where your skill level determines your own winrate. Hence I always giggle when I see people blaming their winrate on teams day in day out. 

I'm not saying it's luck at all, but there are days where it just seems no one else on your team wants to play despite having clicked the battle button, almost like everyone expects to get carried (a lot of people up to and including tier VIII seem to have that mentality). Just the other day I was watching a Circon stream where he had a 30% session win rate, and that's a guy with a 66% solo WR. This happens quite a bit at low and mid tiers.

View PostFramFramson, on 22 February 2018 - 08:38 AM, said:

SPGs are definitely fun to play when you just feel like doing nothing but shit on people and don't care about WR% WN8 or anything.

Speaking of which, I unlocked and bought the M53/55 yesterday! :trollface:

Unlocked my M44 yesterday after a bit of grinding. Was the first time I saw my WN8 below 1k in a long while. Still on the M41 for now as I'm trying to 1-mark it before the 23rd. Started a session last night at 59%, played 10 games and ended with 57%... had lemming rushes and no one spotting every game (well we did have one game where we had a LT who knows how to play his tank, unfortunately he died too early). Really frustrating as I should only have needed about 5-8 decent games to do it, and I really don't want to be playing that more than necessary.

azmania3000 #62 Posted Today, 02:48 PM

Captain

• 40028 battles
  • [BURN] BURN

View PostSir_Direkin, on 22 February 2018 - 03:40 PM, said:

Unlocked my M44 yesterday after a bit of grinding. Was the first time I saw my WN8 below 1k in a long while.

Bling it out (crew food, full Sprem) and go for splash damage (unless paper TD). 

Direct hits dont perform well with this arteh anymore.

MagicalFlyingFox #63 Posted Today, 04:03 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 27040 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO
If you are playing artillery without full gold ammo and food, you are doing it wrong. 

jessica_raven #64 Posted Today, 04:58 PM

Major

• 18909 battles

View PostMagicalFlyingFox, on 22 February 2018 - 04:03 PM, said:

If you are playing artillery without full gold ammo and food, you are doing it wrong. 

One does not simply use gold in french arty. Unless yu [edit]ing rich.

JESSICA_RAVEN  (LVL 18 AVENGING TOMATOLORD)

ATK -☆☆☆        DEF-☆☆☆☆☆ 

AGILITY-☆☆   VISION-☆☆☆

SPIRIT-☆☆     GOLDSPAM-☆☆☆

SKRUB-YES

MagicalFlyingFox #65 Posted Today, 05:32 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 27040 battles
  • [PYRO] PYRO

View Postjessica_raven, on 22 February 2018 - 07:58 PM, said:

One does not simply use gold in french arty. Unless yu [edit]ing rich.

Heathen. You are a heathen. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users