Jump to content


Asia Servers Toxic Players

watch this for laugh

  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

EnglishBob #1 Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:58 PM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 39940 battles
  • 2,398
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

[Content Removed]

 

Watch this for a laugh  :honoring:

Naming and Shaming ; Post Edited , User Warned
~Ephys

 


Edited by Ephys, 14 February 2018 - 08:19 PM.


Sir_Direkin #2 Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:12 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 7471 battles
  • 914
  • Member since:
    12-16-2016

And that gun handling is why I don't bother with the Dicker Max; it now has a thick layer of virtual dust.

 

So it's a Japanese heavy camping base, and doing stupid shit. Hands up, everyone, who's at all surprised.

 

I've had players like that O-I Exp quite a lot these past few days, i.e. players who go out of their way to lose the game. Had a game some time ago where an AT-2 kept trying to get in between my shitty KV-1S and my hard cover. It wasn't that he was trying to take my place, but just trying to get through, even though there was plenty of space behind. He finally worked out that he could just go around, and so he did, and proceeded to yolo into 4 enemies and quite predictably died pretty quick. Starts slagging me off for being useless and all that, but hey, I was doing just fine dealing damage where I was; no need to yolo when enemies keep presenting themselves to get shot, and I most certainly didn't need his "help" (especially since his death gave my targets extra hard cover). Exchanged lots of heated words with the self-proclaimed tactical genius who thinks throwing away hitpoints is the way to win games. It goes without saying that my 'uselessness' dealt about 2.5 times more damage than he did (despite having shitty accuracy). Such is the way of the Asia server.


Edited by Sir_Direkin, 14 February 2018 - 01:31 AM.


LittleTimmy #3 Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:36 AM

    Timmeh!

  • Member
  • 15568 battles
  • 2,477
  • [RCELL] RCELL
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4166738#stalingrad-littletimmy-dicker_max

 

tried a game last week. so much fun. :x


Edited by LittleTimmy, 14 February 2018 - 03:37 AM.


EnglishBob #4 Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:58 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 39940 battles
  • 2,398
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012

View PostSir_Direkin, on 14 February 2018 - 02:42 AM, said:

And that gun handling is why I don't bother with the Dicker Max; it now has a thick layer of virtual dust.

 

So it's a Japanese heavy camping base, and doing stupid shit. Hands up, everyone, who's at all surprised.

 

I've had players like that O-I Exp quite a lot these past few days, i.e. players who go out of their way to lose the game. Had a game some time ago where an AT-2 kept trying to get in between my shitty KV-1S and my hard cover. It wasn't that he was trying to take my place, but just trying to get through, even though there was plenty of space behind. He finally worked out that he could just go around, and so he did, and proceeded to yolo into 4 enemies and quite predictably died pretty quick. Starts slagging me off for being useless and all that, but hey, I was doing just fine dealing damage where I was; no need to yolo when enemies keep presenting themselves to get shot, and I most certainly didn't need his "help" (especially since his death gave my targets extra hard cover). Exchanged lots of heated words with the self-proclaimed tactical genius who thinks throwing away hitpoints is the way to win games. It goes without saying that my 'uselessness' dealt about 2.5 times more damage than he did (despite having shitty accuracy). Such is the way of the Asia server.

 

yeah Sir Direkin the pen isn't good and RNG does not like it .... funny how when I said the word "report" he stopped mostly .. I didn't report would be a waste of time .... :girl:

wasaabi #5 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:00 AM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 20169 battles
  • 5,874
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostEnglishBob, on 14 February 2018 - 08:58 AM, said:

 

yeah Sir Direkin the pen isn't good and RNG does not like it .... funny how when I said the word "report" he stopped mostly .. I didn't report would be a waste of time .... :girl:

 

Reporting for griefing with the replay will earn the player a game ban, up to you.

The Dude abides.

 
Spoiler

 


Ezz #6 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:05 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 58802 battles
  • 34,008
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View Postwasaabi, on 14 February 2018 - 10:00 AM, said:

Reporting for griefing with the replay will earn the player a game ban, up to you.

It's a little sad after all this time that the in game report function does nothing.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Puggsley #7 Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:16 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 58507 battles
  • 949
  • [T-REK] T-REK
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

Yep, it is the ultimate placebo, except it doesn't really make you feel any better.

 

I'll send in replays of bots (one was in consecutive games - he was grinding hard in the T10) and obvious inactive play, but the motivation is pretty low. Who knows what happens to them....

 

 



EnglishBob #8 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:20 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 39940 battles
  • 2,398
  • [CRAZY] CRAZY
  • Member since:
    09-15-2012
I'll pass Wasaabi thanks anyway  :izmena:

wasaabi #9 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:23 AM

    This Dude Abides

  • Senior Moderator
  • 20169 battles
  • 5,874
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostEzz, on 14 February 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

It's a little sad after all this time that the in game report function does nothing.

 

Ask JOC if the ingame report function does nothing.

The Dude abides.

 
Spoiler

 


Profanisaurus #10 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:26 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 2012 battles
  • 3,716
  • [PBFG] PBFG
  • Member since:
    02-19-2013
tbh 'saabi you could just randomly chat ban JOC every 10 days and he won't know which thing it was for but he won't have an argument.
Salt glorious salt : They can not do what they want with unclearly way.

FramFramson #11 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:35 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 32188 battles
  • 2,689
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View PostProfanisaurus, on 14 February 2018 - 11:26 AM, said:

tbh 'saabi you could just randomly chat ban JOC every 10 days and he won't know which thing it was for but he won't have an argument.

 

:D

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


MM_is_Broken #12 Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:40 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8372 battles
  • 118
  • [F-S] F-S
  • Member since:
    03-10-2016
Doesnt that come under name and shame?:deer:

[Content removed]

 

Insults; Content removed.

 

~neokai


Centurion_IRL #13 Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:25 PM

    Fighting Irish

  • Senior Moderator
  • 28200 battles
  • 3,295
  • [ANZAF] ANZAF
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

View Postwasaabi, on 14 February 2018 - 12:00 PM, said:

 

Reporting for griefing with the replay will earn the player a game ban, up to you.

 

both as bad as each other if you ask me should have just moved on and forgot about it
                                                                                                                                 
 
I am here to help, please don't hesitate to PM Me
For help and gameplay advice please try the WG Wiki or contact Support
 
"Judge me not by how I fall, but how I stand myself back up again"
 
"There's a reason you go to a zoo and you don't get eaten by Lions, they're in the cages. That's how that works."
 
 
 

LittleTimmy #14 Posted 15 February 2018 - 12:47 AM

    Timmeh!

  • Member
  • 15568 battles
  • 2,477
  • [RCELL] RCELL
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013

View PostEnglishBob, on 13 February 2018 - 10:58 PM, said:

[Content Removed]

 

Watch this for a laugh  :honoring:

Naming and Shaming ; Post Edited , User Warned
~Ephys

 

uh oh new mod over stepping the rules again?

 

Disputing moderator action; User warned.

 

~neokai


Edited by neokai, 15 February 2018 - 12:51 PM.


CardinalMite #15 Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:19 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 25373 battles
  • 713
  • Member since:
    04-18-2014

View Postwasaabi, on 14 February 2018 - 03:23 AM, said:

 

Ask JOC if the ingame report function does nothing.

If the in game reporting was actually going to ever be properly effective it would need to do two things...

 

1. The player doing the reporting would actually get some feedback automatically generated (email or message in garage etc. )when a player they reported got some kind of sanction. 

 

2. That when a player triggered a report on someone a saved replay was automatically sent for review. (May not have to be a replay from the client itself, 1 could be saved server side at the time and discarded if no reports are made). 

 

However I don’t see either of the above ever being done. 


“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

hate_pubbehs #16 Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:26 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 66019 battles
  • 5,912
  • Member since:
    09-30-2012
SUb 50% players would abuse such a system

Every time they get owned they’d spam the report button, like a pea brained pigeon tapping at a random seed generator.

SOLOPUBE. 3 MoE: T54E1, Lowe, FV4202, M46KR, IS-2, AMX M4 45, FV201, Panther M10, ARL 44, Heavy Tank VI, VK 30.01 D, Excelsior, Renault G1R, ELC


Ezz #17 Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:31 AM

    Major

  • Beta-Tester
  • 58802 battles
  • 34,008
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012
Wait, subbies would be able to use the report function too? Probably best to just limit it to competent players. Same with chat and map pings. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


CardinalMite #18 Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:34 AM

    First lieutenant

  • Member
  • 25373 battles
  • 713
  • Member since:
    04-18-2014

View Posthate_pubbehs, on 14 February 2018 - 10:26 PM, said:

SUb 50% players would abuse such a system

Every time they get owned they’d spam the report button, like a pea brained pigeon tapping at a random seed generator.

Sadly you are probably right in the sense that is what WG thinks.  Although to be fair WG could treat that abuse as self reporting and sanction the player doing a report for no good reason. Fairly soon that would make people be more discerning about when they use the report system. Mean time though anything less will always leave players feeling like it is a useless placebo to have a report button. 


“Holiday ops is balanced for Asia because a good player opening 11 boxes will get just as many decorations as a noob opening 75..”—.Murazor new head of global festive events.

The_Goblin_King #19 Posted 15 February 2018 - 06:51 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 49825 battles
  • 39
  • [DREAM] DREAM
  • Member since:
    10-27-2017
I transfered from NA and I really miss the level of abuse that goes on over there.

jessica_raven #20 Posted 15 February 2018 - 09:36 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 18909 battles
  • 2,127
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
Its scary to think placebo report actually works. Imagine those easily triggered idiots reporting every1 who dont play pub at WGL standards.

JESSICA_RAVEN  (LVL 18 AVENGING TOMATOLORD)

ATK -☆☆☆        DEF-☆☆☆☆☆ 

AGILITY-☆☆   VISION-☆☆☆

SPIRIT-☆☆     GOLDSPAM-☆☆☆

SKRUB-YES






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users