• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

JayRated #1 Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:53 PM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 1583 battles
  • [WG] WG

Hey guys!

We here at ANZ would love to get to know you all better and start chatting stuff outside of Tanks, so I thought I'd kick us off with an easy one (that's still semi related to WoT) - show us your battle stations!

This is my current set up: A looooong overdue custom PC build with more cosmetic blue lighting than the entire Fast and the Furious franchise.

MVIMG_20180213_191809.jpg

While I still need to update a couple of accessories like my monitor and speakers, among the upgrades is a sweet new mechanical keyboard (my first time using one - it's like discovering fire) and in the rig itself is a juicy GTX1080 with custom liquid cooling system.

Plus of course, it looks amazing with the lights off:

MVIMG_20180213_191905 (1).jpg MVIMG_20180213_225740.jpg

Still haven't run the enCore test on it yet but I'm feeling pretty confident - 9.22 runs at 120fps on ultra so I'm eagerly awaiting the chance to flex 1.0 on this bad boy.

Share your own set ups in this thread! Are you a comfortable tank commander or are you packed into the turret using whatever means necessary to get the job done? Let's see 'em!

-JR

DeadArashi #2 Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:58 PM

Imperium Tech Priest

• 12493 battles
  • [FRAP] FRAP

Nice razer gear. Been looking to upgrade my Orbweaver to the chroma and get the full red spec happening

Here's my set up:

Also running a 1080 in mine, but its all fan cooled except for the CPU which is water. Been meaning to upgrade all the fans in it since they're mostly all stock fans. Been looking at the Corsair maglev fans

JayRated #3 Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:08 AM

Corporal

• Administrator
  • 1583 battles
  • [WG] WG

View PostDeadArashi, on 14 February 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

Nice razer gear. Been looking to upgrade my Orbweaver to the chroma and get the full red spec happening

Here's my set up:

Also running a 1080 in mine, but its all fan cooled except for the CPU which is water. Been meaning to upgrade all the fans in it since they're mostly all stock fans. Been looking at the Corsair maglev fans

Dude that looks so sick! I had that Razer keyboard too before my recent upgrade. Hoping to get some sort of dual monitor setup going too but I need to upgrade the desk first haha!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users