New game modes for tanks

game modes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Harley_Holden_Lover #1 Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:31 PM

Corporal

• 11284 battles
  • [AGC] AGC
Hey to the devs, I'm starting out in the gaming industry and i want to get into story board and campaign design. I think we need to add in a co-op against A.I. style of game play. I think taking some pointers from the armored warfare missions and P.V.E game play i think world of tanks could add this in to the game. Like start on the beaches of Normandy all the way to Berlin also from Moscow to Berlin and even Africa to Berlin. We have so many options and historical battles all over the world in this time period and we can even start to work in modern tanks. Like move threw the Korean conflict then Vietnam, Gulf War, the seven day war, Iran, Iraq and we can even make up hypothetical war Russia vs USA vs China war. There are endless possibilities for this game and the growth of new tanks and tech you can even go to the future. If you play things right this game can keep moving forward and upward we just need people to push it so all I'm saying is hit my up and just see what ideas people can brain storm up. I have a different email then what i use for gaming so if you want to chat message me and we can go from there thanks for taking the time to read this.

Also tagged with game modes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users