Lag spikes since today morning

lag connectivity issue spikes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Chainfire #1 Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:43 PM

Corporal

• 11541 battles

So, I've been noticing lag spikes in the game since today morning, while the ping, fps all remain pretty standard. The lag indicator goes red for a couple of milliseconds causing weird movement in game. I tried other games like Overwatch and Dota, but they all seem to work fine. This has rendered the game pretty unplayable since it seems to regularly happen when I try to shoot the enemy tanks. Youtube, Twitch and everything else that I use daily seem to not show any irregularities as well. I am not sure what is causing this let alone a solution for this issue, since I just extended my premium time and would like to grind tanks during the week. Any help or info would be appreciated.

I play on a laptop, at minimal settings with around 90-110 fps and around 100 ping constantly without any lag fluctuations.

teysanook #2 Posted 11 March 2018 - 08:48 PM

Major

• Forum Moderator
  • 31415 battles
  • [T1RKX] T1RKX

View PostChainfire, on 11 March 2018 - 07:43 PM, said:

So, I've been noticing lag spikes in the game since today morning, while the ping, fps all remain pretty standard. The lag indicator goes red for a couple of milliseconds causing weird movement in game. I tried other games like Overwatch and Dota, but they all seem to work fine. This has rendered the game pretty unplayable since it seems to regularly happen when I try to shoot the enemy tanks. Youtube, Twitch and everything else that I use daily seem to not show any irregularities as well. I am not sure what is causing this let alone a solution for this issue, since I just extended my premium time and would like to grind tanks during the week. Any help or info would be appreciated.

I play on a laptop, at minimal settings with around 90-110 fps and around 100 ping constantly without any lag fluctuations.

Please refer to this thread.

Experiencing connectivity issues? Read this first

ในกรณีที่คุณมีปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการใช้งานตัวเกม ขอให้เข้าไปที่ หากเปิดใช้งานเกมไม่ได้ ตัวเกมมีปัญหาปิดตัวลงหรือปัญหาอื่น ๆ มาอ่านกระทู้นี้ก่อน

หากเป็นปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการเชื่อมต่อ ขอให้เข้าไปที่ ประสบปัญหาการเชื่อมต่ออยู่หรือ มาอ่านกระทู้นี้ก่อน

ขอเชิญทุกท่านเข้าร่วม Discord ทางการของ World of Tanks Asia ดูรายละเอียดได้ที่ ขอเชิญทุกท่านพบกับช่องสนทนาทางการของ World of Tanks Asia ผ่านโปรแกรม Discord!

หากต้องการติดต่อทีมงานผู้ดูแลกฎเกม แจ้งผู้กระทำผิดกฎ ปรึกษาปัญหาทางเทคนิค หรือปัญหาเกี่ยวกับเกม สามารถทำได้ผ่านระบบคำร้อง ดูคำแนะนำได้ที่ วิธีการส่งคำร้องเพื่อแจ้งปัญหาหรือติดต่อทีมงานและผู้ดูแลเกม

GreaseMonkey90 #3 Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:59 AM

Corporal

• Beta-Tester
  • 46090 battles
  • [YETI] YETI
Seriously, what is wrong with the server? It's been like this for the past 3 days!

Also tagged with lag, connectivity, issue, spikes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users