WOT 1.0 Update Garage Won't Load, Login issues, FPS issues common thread

Garage Connection Interupted Save Me Tiger You had one job WoT....

• Please log in to reply
507 replies to this topic

BorisTheBlade888 #501 Posted 06 April 2018 - 04:27 AM

First lieutenant

• 41626 battles
  • [BLAZE] BLAZE

and ANOTHER day - other people ask about compensation also - and absolutely no reply from wargaming. 

It plainly comes across as screw the customer we couldn't care less about you!

TX130S_Sabre_Class #502 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:06 AM

Corporal

• 9283 battles
  • [3NET] 3NET

Looks like WG still looking forward for this issue due to their spec compression.

I mean they aware this could be happened because their new game engine run on same minimum requirements with the Big World one while enCore engine has better quality than the older one. I think this is because they compress the minimum requirement to make it the same with older game engine and the consequences was performance drop while starting a new game.

This issue was much more frequent in HD Client, when I start a battle, sometimes the game need about 10-15 second to render the tanks while its still using Low Detail models, then stutter happens for about next 5 seconds, but the tank tracks won't animated until next 2-5 seconds after rendering the tanks model. Then everytime my tank get shot, stutter happens a lot.

Buff_Hamster #503 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:36 AM

Scrub Lord

• 26221 battles
  • [-7AR-] -7AR-

This is a possible reason for the FPS drop but I can't confirm it since I don't the issue for this game.

- CPU core parking

It's a power saving feature where a certain amount of cores is limited in power. Since the game is more intense there's a small chance the game might need more cores to run properly.

http://coderbag.com/Programming-C/CPU-core-parking-manager-v3

This app will unpark all CPU cores so if anyone hasn't this fps drop can they test it and let me know if it works.

BorisTheBlade888 #504 Posted 07 April 2018 - 05:37 AM

First lieutenant

• 41626 battles
  • [BLAZE] BLAZE
Still can't believe WG can't be stuffed answering anyones question about compensation. WG Screws the patch for Aus / NZ players - leaving the game unplayable for days - and they don't even have the common courtesy to just tell you you won't be getting any compensation for something THEY stuffed up.

Pete_C #505 Posted 07 April 2018 - 05:39 AM

Corporal

• 23860 battles

View PostEzz, on 05 April 2018 - 07:44 AM, said:

When alt tabbed mine gets to the team list then stops. When flashes red in task bar it then takes a further 3 or 4 seconds to get me into battle. Previously being alt tabbed it would be straight in. It doesn't appear to be loading all the resources - on my pc at least.

That is exactly what happens to me, never an issue before.

d_yin #506 Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:13 PM

Private

• 8728 battles

View PostBasher515, on 03 April 2018 - 03:58 AM, said:

Sharing this fix since I didn't see someone post one.

I had an odd issue where my game is stuttering when moving my mouse. Even more so, it capped my FPS to 96 on Maximum settings. I have a GTX 1080 Ti which should be more than powerful enough to run this game at over that FPS. The kicker is that - despite lowering the graphics, and even making the resolution smaller, it still capped at that 96 FPS limit. Windowed Borderless does the same thing.

Unusually - when in Windowed mode, my FPS skyrockets at 140+ FPS, and it's now really smooth when moving the mouse. That didn't even make any sense. Turns out, it's Windows 10 that's causing the problem.

So for those who might be getting stuttering at Windows 10, try to disable fullscreen optimizations and see if it works.

To do this:

1. Go to World of Tanks main directory

2. Right Click on WorldOfTanks.exe, and select Properties.

3. Click on "Compatibility" Tab

4. Check "Disable fullscreen optimizations"

5. Run the game.

Hope this helps.

TQ sooo much finally my wot running fine ...weird this is that I had no issue with wot 1.0 until 1day ago my game crashed then it started to stutter ....

AmbushPredator #507 Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:18 PM

Corporal

• 61013 battles
  • [-NZS-] -NZS-

View PostBorisTheBlade888, on 04 April 2018 - 07:08 PM, said:

@Tanitha / Any other WG representative - can we please get an update on what is happening with fixing this?

1) It appears the fix doesn't work for all people - and its now been 5 days since the issue raised its head - ridiculous that we don't have an answer and this thread about the issue is 490 posts long.

2) When the fix does work I have discovered it is intermittent. You are playing the game - and suddenly ping goes through the roof - was playing a game and ping went from 110ms to 900ms+. At the same time - pinging WOT from outside of the game showed 110ms. Logged out - tried to log back in - same synchronization error. Had to do the timezone flip again to fix it. This has happened twice to me now.

3) Despite having multiple people ask multiple times about compensation re premium time for this - NOONE has bothered answering. These questions get ignored and noone from WG has even had the decency to acknowledge them. We are paying customers - please don't be so rude as to not even bother addressing the question.

PLEASE stop keeping us in the dark - support should let us know what the permanent fix is. PLEASE also answer the multiple questions about compensation.

​Try this if you have problems logging in etc. I also posted on another thread:

Victory! I have been given a solution that ACTUALLY WORKED! OK Lads and Lasses here we go! I was given the following link:  http://dl-support.wargaming.net/wot/ru/wgcheck/WGCheck_ASIA.zip

Download this little gem and install it on your computer. When it is installed it will identify the components of your system and display tabs of all your WG games along the top. Select WOT and if you have more than one iteration select "Asia". In the right hand panel it gives you a "Check Settings" option with 3 check boxes. Just check all 3 and hit the big orange "CHECK" button on the bottom left. The game must be closed while doing this. It will load data and check your client and network for errors and conflicts. This can take 15 minutes or more but is still faster than I was logging into game! Once it has finished click the big orange "REPORT" button and it will display a run down of all the results in a series of options on the left of the screen. I am sure the more computer savvy will find lots of interest here and I did flick through the results to see what I could glean myself. There was a notification symbol highlighted in the WGCheck.log that reported some program fragments that were causing conflicts. I checked the pathways and they were all related to the RES and RES MODS folders. I have run vanilla for years but it appears there were remnants hiding in the folder still after several updates. I followed the pathways and deleted all of the files listed. Then I closed everything and shut the computer down. After restarting I was able to log in and actually play for the first time in a week. I am on the Eastern Seaboard about and hour or so north of Sydney and I was pulling 158 fps at 15 ms. I still have some lag and packet loss but I will be fitting an SSD this week which should help with that.

Thankyou again to the provider of the link, you saved my bloody sanity!

FramFramson #508 Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:04 AM

Major

• 55802 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
I am continually amazed at how vulnerable WoT is to drive fragmentation.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users