Transfer from SG to NA, EU or RU

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

punisher007 #1 Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:48 PM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 20723 battles
  • [GBH] GBH

I initially transferred to this region for the lower ping, It has taken such a long time for this region to get the numbers together for decent mm, and for the player base to mature.

The reason i want to transfer back is because of the language barrier, It's outrageous, infuriating, and very stressful at times.

I can't see any reason why it isn't possible to transfer to another region, when you have allowed transfers from other regions to this region. I would be ok to pay gold or money to transfer. I have spent $1000's of dollars on this game, and am not going to be spending the same amount of money and time on another region just to have the same collection of premiums tanks and stock tanks there.

The_Goblin_King #2 Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:50 PM

Corporal

• 50402 battles
  • [DREAM] DREAM
I miss the abuse and saltiness levels of playing on NA.

Fluffy_Yak #3 Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:38 PM

DELicious

• 12371 battles
  • [BLAP] BLAP

Play ANZ server for language???

EU and RU will have just as much if more of a language barrier then SG

Currrently at 15 3rd MoE

T8+ 3 MoE: Lorr 40t | WZ-132 | T28 Prototype | T69 | RHM Borsig | T54E1 | M46 Patton | T-54 | Centurion AX | IS-7 | MAUS | AMX 50B | M48 Patton

wasaabi #4 Posted 13 April 2018 - 06:53 PM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 21217 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Do your research by using the Search function.  Transfers have only been offered to servers starting up or from servers closing. 

Transfers from NA to Asia were offered due to the high number of Australia and New Zealand players on the NA server and the Australia periphery server was created due to the demand from the Asia server population.

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

punisher007 #5 Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:56 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 20723 battles
  • [GBH] GBH

View Postwasaabi, on 13 April 2018 - 08:53 PM, said:

Do your research by using the Search function.  Transfers have only been offered to servers starting up or from servers closing. 

Transfers from NA to Asia were offered due to the high number of Australia and New Zealand players on the NA server and the Australia periphery server was created due to the demand from the Asia server population.

That's not what i was asking here, please read carefully, i know there have been multiple transfers from NA to SG region and they came about because there were so many AU and NZ players wanting to transfer to SG for the lower ping, and yes i know the ANZ server was created due to demand. But what i am asking is, Why hasn't there been transfers offered from SG region to NA, EU or RU? Do you think there wouldn't be anyone wanting to return to NA their original region they started in? or transfer to another region? I simply asked could there be a transfer from SG to NA, EU or RU be put towards WG for discussion. I understand that yes after a transfer you name changes to user...................... I'm fine with that, paying some gold for a name change, easy done. The language barrier is the reason i want to transfer nothing else and i'm sure there are alot of players here that feel the same way. Box box box box

Edited by punisher007, 14 April 2018 - 12:03 PM.

Levi_Elemental #6 Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:23 PM

Private

• 30240 battles
i would like transfers my account from SG to NA cause ping internet to server SG very high and always red.I can't control my vechie with ping very high and always red but with server NA ping high as like server SG but always green!

fire70 #7 Posted 14 April 2018 - 12:30 PM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 33533 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postpunisher007, on 14 April 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

That's not what i was asking here, please read carefully, i know there have been multiple transfers from NA to SG region and they came about because there were so many AU and NZ players wanting to transfer to SG for the lower ping, and yes i know the ANZ server was created due to demand. But what i am asking is, Why hasn't there been transfers offered from SG region to NA, EU or RU? Do you think there wouldn't be anyone wanting to return to NA their original region they started in? or transfer to another region? I simply asked could there be a transfer from SG to NA, EU or RU be put towards WG for discussion. I understand that yes after a transfer you name changes to user...................... I'm fine with that, paying some gold for a name change, easy done. The language barrier is the reason i want to transfer nothing else and i'm sure there are alot of players here that feel the same way. Box box box box

Welcome to 2012...

I suspect you have been hiding under a rock for 4+ years if you are still using this tired old argument.

I too have been away for some time but have read up on a few things so let me pass on some of what I have learn't.

We now have a Aus/NZ server in Sydney which seems to be open all week end and every night 6-12 pm...

The US server is on the north east of the US so the last NA to SEA transfer was because the ping to the US was going to become considerably worse....

So other than being a habitual crybaby I don't think you really have any reason to transfer...  

Lost - 1 signature, last seen about 1 week ago.

Will come to the name Fireguard_.

Please PM me if you find it...

punisher007 #8 Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:05 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 20723 battles
  • [GBH] GBH

View Postfire70, on 14 April 2018 - 02:30 PM, said:

Welcome to 2012...

I suspect you have been hiding under a rock for 4+ years if you are still using this tired old argument.

I too have been away for some time but have read up on a few things so let me pass on some of what I have learn't.

We now have a Aus/NZ server in Sydney which seems to be open all week end and every night 6-12 pm...

The US server is on the north east of the US so the last NA to SEA transfer was because the ping to the US was going to become considerably worse....

So other than being a habitual crybaby I don't think you really have any reason to transfer...  

Good one!, Hiding under a rock for 4 years, are you kidding me?, another keyboard warrior, take your stain else where, you have not said anything that would contribute to this thread.

I was being straight up with wasaabi, i'm sick of some of the mods not reading properly to what is being said in threads, i have seen way to many keyboard warriors prowling these forums, preying on the ones who are trying to say some thing from the heart or say some thing about what they've experienced and all the get is keyboard warriors like you putting their unwanted stains in threads.

wasaabi #9 Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:14 AM

This Dude Abides

• Senior Moderator
  • 21217 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

View Postpunisher007, on 15 April 2018 - 03:05 AM, said:

Good one!, Hiding under a rock for 4 years, are you kidding me?, another keyboard warrior, take your stain else where, you have not said anything that would contribute to this thread.

I was being straight up with wasaabi, i'm sick of some of the mods not reading properly to what is being said in threads, i have seen way to many keyboard warriors prowling these forums, preying on the ones who are trying to say some thing from the heart or say some thing about what they've experienced and all the get is keyboard warriors like you putting their unwanted stains in threads.

And you are not reading clearly - there have been no transfers back to either EU or NA and WG have stated why as I put in my reply to your OP.  Seriously this question has been asked so many times and the answer has not changed.

The Dude abides.

Spoiler

punisher007 #10 Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:57 AM

Staff sergeant

• Beta-Tester
  • 20723 battles
  • [GBH] GBH

View Postwasaabi, on 15 April 2018 - 03:14 AM, said:

And you are not reading clearly - there have been no transfers back to either EU or NA and WG have stated why as I put in my reply to your OP.  Seriously this question has been asked so many times and the answer has not changed.

Yes i did read that you said transfers have only been offered to servers starting up or from servers closing, but that isn't telling me the reason why WG won't allow transfers to and from current active servers.

Do you have any links to the thread/s that have discussed this question? Much appreciated if you can.

K4izerr #11 Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:22 AM

Captain

• 22367 battles

View Postpunisher007, on 15 April 2018 - 01:57 PM, said:

Yes i did read that you said transfers have only been offered to servers starting up or from servers closing, but that isn't telling me the reason why WG won't allow transfers to and from current active servers.

Do you have any links to the thread/s that have discussed this question? Much appreciated if you can.

Server transfers are actually more complicated than you may realise. Once you transfer, that's that. If you care so badly just start a new account on NA. 

3 Marks of Excellence 

T67 - Pz. IV H - Pz. III/IV - T-34 - Cromwell - M6 - VK30.01P - T29 - Tiger 1 - Panther - T-34-3 - IS3 - IS3A - Rhm Borsig - STG Guard - Somua SM -  T-10 - E50 - AMX 50 120 - AMX 50B

Bigglesfliesagain_ #12 Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:37 AM

First lieutenant

• Beta-Tester
  • 27273 battles
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-

Language barrier, can we have all chat back in game on the Aussie server to break down these barriers? 

#XVMStatsMatter

#DepthMatters

#Are[InsertClanNameHere]Recruiting

leopard_77 #13 Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:57 PM

Corporal

• 30302 battles

View Postpunisher007, on 15 April 2018 - 06:57 AM, said:

Dear Punisher007,

I faced the same problem as you are facing now, these wargaming people/management and CEOs are [Content removed]  And that's the reason I stopped playing on SEA server from 2016. [Content removed]

Insults to Wargaming and its staff.  Content removed, user sanctioned.

~Wasaabi

spacewolf #14 Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:32 PM

Space Yolo Best Yolo

• Beta-Tester
  • 68615 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View Postleopard_77, on 13 June 2018 - 05:57 PM, said:

Dear Punisher007,

I faced the same problem as you are facing now, these wargaming people/management and CEOs are [Content removed]  And that's the reason I stopped playing on SEA server from 2016. [Content removed]

Geez mate that's a bit harsh. I hate when my toast falls buttered side down too but I don't curse a hoodoo on the bread baker.

Quote updated.

~Wasaabi

monrov90 #15 Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:12 AM

Private

• 6127 battles
hi wargaming or to whom it may concern. I have wot asian server account. but i will be moving to North america. my question is can i still reach the asian server (singapore)? cuz i dont want to lose my current account and start all over again.

Ezz #16 Posted 28 June 2018 - 04:42 AM

Major

• Beta-Tester
  • 64069 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
You'll be able to keep playing here but your ping will not be all that good. 

Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users