Jump to content


Pizza Marathon: How far do you reach


  • Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

Puggsley #81 Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:26 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 66998 battles
  • 1,577
  • [-1AR-] -1AR-
  • Member since:
    04-03-2014

Only need 1 top damage to complete stage 8, then stage 9 should be really easy based on how easy the last >850xp one was.

 

Don't think I'll get the 10 finished within time constraints. 



Fluffy_Yak #82 Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:18 AM

    DELicious

  • Member
  • 13500 battles
  • 83
  • [BLAP] BLAP
  • Member since:
    09-10-2016
Im just gonna get to the 9th mission I think, Then pay the $5 or whatever it is cant be bothered grinding top exp for this dumb mission :P

 

Currrently at 15 3rd MoE

T8+ 3 MoE: Lorr 40t | WZ-132 | T28 Prototype | T69 | RHM Borsig | T54E1 | M46 Patton | T-54 | Centurion AX | IS-7 | MAUS | AMX 50B | M48 Patton


Ezz #83 Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:19 AM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 67232 battles
  • 35,750
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View PostD_E_L, on 24 April 2018 - 12:18 PM, said:

Im just gonna get to the 9th mission I think, Then pay the $5 or whatever it is cant be bothered grinding top exp for this dumb mission 

A little under 9 bucks. Plus you get the day of prem from stage 9 to grind out a crew.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Fluffy_Yak #84 Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:46 AM

    DELicious

  • Member
  • 13500 battles
  • 83
  • [BLAP] BLAP
  • Member since:
    09-10-2016

View PostEzz, on 24 April 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:

A little under 9 bucks. Plus you get the day of prem from stage 9 to grind out a crew.

 

Im currently sitting 150+ days from christmas missions, somehow in nearly 5 months its dropped less then 30 days lol

 

Currrently at 15 3rd MoE

T8+ 3 MoE: Lorr 40t | WZ-132 | T28 Prototype | T69 | RHM Borsig | T54E1 | M46 Patton | T-54 | Centurion AX | IS-7 | MAUS | AMX 50B | M48 Patton


FramFramson #85 Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:00 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 42975 battles
  • 3,500
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015
Almost made it to Stage 7 today (that was the plan), but had to knock off early so I'm a little over 5k short. Oh well. The big question is if I'll make it to Stage 8, as I hope to.

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


Mother_Of_All_Rommel #86 Posted 24 April 2018 - 05:22 PM

    Ambassador of silly strat

  • Member
  • 21248 battles
  • 2,774
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
I giv up, almost just yolo and hoped for the best last nite just to finish stage 4, just too tired to grind them. Guess I dont game as much as I do few yrs back.

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist


crash74 #87 Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:04 PM

    Staff sergeant

  • Member
  • 50472 battles
  • 338
  • Member since:
    05-03-2013

Just started stage 7 yesterday. Don't think i have time to play for the next 3 days...

 

What is the deadline to purchase the tank at whatever discount achieved? 



_kainyn_ #88 Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:47 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 83887 battles
  • 126
  • [CALM] CALM
  • Member since:
    05-03-2014
Dead line to purchase the tank with discount is 3 day after the event end.That mean 5 day more from now.

paparonnie #89 Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:04 AM

    Corporal

  • Beta-Tester
  • 55306 battles
  • 77
  • [IFU] IFU
  • Member since:
    06-14-2012

not going to make it

 


Edited by paparonnie, 25 April 2018 - 03:07 AM.


FramFramson #90 Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:06 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 42975 battles
  • 3,500
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View Post_kainyn_, on 25 April 2018 - 01:47 AM, said:

Dead line to purchase the tank with discount is 3 day after the event end.That mean 5 day more from now.

 

That's the EU, yes. But have any mods or staff actually confirmed that the same applies to us too?

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


philrsmith #91 Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:49 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 32334 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    04-28-2013

just done the 90% and gave in and spent $8.70 au. Got some real life things to do so no more time for me, tank seems ok to play worth $8.70 :great:



FramFramson #92 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:48 AM

    Major

  • Member
  • 42975 battles
  • 3,500
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015
Done Stage 7, but can I make it to Stage 8 before the time's up?

LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


Muds_Revenge #93 Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:59 AM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 34158 battles
  • 1,016
  • [NZAD] NZAD
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

It's taken 3 days and some 14 hours of grinding just for stage 5.

I'll finish that today, but now torn as to buy the tank still at price of 45$ ish, not sure its worth it.

 

I class its poor armour and tier x MM with sta-2 and panther 88, worth about 20$ maximum.

Though honestly I think the STA-2 is great, but rare to see, never shines etc etc.

 

I'm totally torn as to pay a reasonable amount for this tank, or let the 50+ real life hours I've put into this event, go to waste.

I mean, really at 50% discount your still paying full price, you just get the other shonky deals in package, and miss out on the extra bonuses from the higher stages, camos etc.


 



 


FramFramson #94 Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:51 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 42975 battles
  • 3,500
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

View PostMuds_Revenge, on 25 April 2018 - 10:59 AM, said:

It's taken 3 days and some 14 hours of grinding just for stage 5.

I'll finish that today, but now torn as to buy the tank still at price of 45$ ish, not sure its worth it.

 

I class its poor armour and tier x MM with sta-2 and panther 88, worth about 20$ maximum.

Though honestly I think the STA-2 is great, but rare to see, never shines etc etc.

 

I'm totally torn as to pay a reasonable amount for this tank, or let the 50+ real life hours I've put into this event, go to waste.

I mean, really at 50% discount your still paying full price, you just get the other shonky deals in package, and miss out on the extra bonuses from the higher stages, camos etc.

 

If you buy it, you get all the rewards. Basically, you get the whole package whether you grind it or buy it. The only thing that changes is the discount.

 

That said, don't fall for the sunk cost fallacy if you're not really sold on the tank. It doesn't help that the regular Italian Tech tree is looking increasingly like it will be crap at high tiers.

 

I'll probably get the Progetto (it'll be cheap enough for me even with no further stages unlocked)), but not do anything with it until I feel like it.


LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


K4izerr #95 Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:07 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22486 battles
  • 1,198
  • Member since:
    11-30-2012
It's gud tenk, armour isn't a factor if you play it like it should be played, it's fast, has good gun depression and a very flexible auto loader. 

Edited by K4izerr, 25 April 2018 - 01:07 PM.

 

3 Marks of Excellence 

T67 - Pz. IV H - Pz. III/IV - T-34 - Cromwell - M6 - VK30.01P - T29 - Tiger 1 - Panther - T-34-3 - IS3 - IS3A - Rhm Borsig - STG Guard - Somua SM -  T-10 - E50 - AMX 50 120 - AMX 50B - E50M


Mother_Of_All_Rommel #96 Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:41 PM

    Ambassador of silly strat

  • Member
  • 21248 battles
  • 2,774
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014
If, sometimes in future spagetto sold as standard pack, how much will it cost. I wan to know was it more or less then buying it with 40% discount on whatever pack we got now. Any1 know?

1940- In 2018, we will have flying cars.

2018- Tonk=lyfe, proven by scientist


pokeranger24 #97 Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:48 PM

    Dark Meister of Tanks

  • Member
  • 10309 battles
  • 997
  • [SPIDA] SPIDA
  • Member since:
    11-04-2016

Shot counting will be kinda useless with this nation, although not completely

 

View PostMother_Of_All_Rommel, on 25 April 2018 - 01:41 PM, said:

If, sometimes in future spagetto sold as standard pack, how much will it cost. I wan to know was it more or less then buying it with 40% discount on whatever pack we got now. Any1 know?

 

I dont know but should be around the price of Lorr. 40 t

The Great Overlords of Wargaming have bestowed me with the Title of Dark Meister of Tanks, The controller of RNG and MM

 

Thou must shout my name if you want favorable RNG and MM


FramFramson #98 Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:11 PM

    Major

  • Member
  • 42975 battles
  • 3,500
  • [AVAST] AVAST
  • Member since:
    02-22-2015

Less than 30k to go to complete Stage 8... can I do it tomorrow? That's more than I've previously ground out in a day, but tomorrow is also the first day I'll have most of the day to grind in a while.

 

Definitely had better results sticking to my T8s and even T7s. Played a ton of AMX 13 57 and Lorr 40t, and used the Kaizerr method today... ended up with much better results (and a solid winning record and lots of cash profit to boot). Wish I'd been on this method earlier.


LT-playing masochist. It's too much fun to be a mosquito.


Ezz #99 Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:00 PM

    How many flipping posts do I need to get past Major?

  • Beta-Tester
  • 67232 battles
  • 35,750
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC
  • Member since:
    07-17-2012

View Postpokeranger24, on 25 April 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

Shot counting will be kinda useless with this nation, although not completely

As described on wotlabs - they are like paper single shot meds that are loaded. Add to that they can then clip you out if you are a bit over one shot. Main weakness is being paper and particularly in the upper tiers, the size of a boat.


Who the [edited] are you? Get Spoofed! "wouldn't be a proper WG balance change if they didn't [edited] something up after all "

>9000 cynicism brought to you by P2W, RIP Balance and the Cartoon Connection

Currently moderating your English speaking community : AALGMadibaCenturion_NZ, Elite911, Moonbase Patrol Copter 7

R. Pubbie: "why are all PBKAC players so rude, arrogant and nasty? and why do Mods favor them?"


Muds_Revenge #100 Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:16 PM

    Captain

  • Beta-Tester
  • 34158 battles
  • 1,016
  • [NZAD] NZAD
  • Member since:
    07-15-2012

View PostFramFramson, on 25 April 2018 - 04:11 PM, said:

Less than 30k to go to complete Stage 8... can I do it tomorrow? That's more than I've previously ground out in a day, but tomorrow is also the first day I'll have most of the day to grind in a while.

 

Definitely had better results sticking to my T8s and even T7s. Played a ton of AMX 13 57 and Lorr 40t, and used the Kaizerr method today... ended up with much better results (and a solid winning record and lots of cash profit to boot). Wish I'd been on this method earlier.

 

I tried it today too, in tier x. I got nothing from spotting, but my teams can't hit anything.

 

Finished stage 5 after total 16 hrs on that stage, avg 2k xp per hour, most battles making 200-400 xp from a loss.

I may finish stage 6 with another 16 hours grinding xp before Friday...unsure.

 

Do I want to pay 43$ AUD for the tank?. no. Do I feel I've wasted my time doing this event?. yes. Will I continue to be a patron of WoT?. looking MUCH LESS likely.

Prepare the bandwagon Maw, gonna be a lot of upset players. Best mount torsion bars!.


 



 





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users